Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Dont Play Politics With CoronaVirus. Evang Usulo .I.Michael Tells World Leaders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Play Politics With CoronaVirus. Evang Usulo .I.Michael Tells World Leaders. (158 Views)

I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. / Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors / 57th Independence Anniversary: Evang Usulo Ikechukwu Michael Preaches Unity . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Play Politics With CoronaVirus. Evang Usulo .I.Michael Tells World Leaders. by KingMicky3286: 12:51pm On May 01, 2020
As Christians and other religious bodies continue to pray for the end of the deadly coronavirus, Evangelist Usulo Ikechukwu Michael has called on world leaders, politicians, and individuals not to use Corona Pandemic to play politics. People's health, happiness, and freedom should be a top priority to every one of us at large.

We have to work with one positive vision and mindset to eliminate this virus that has ravaged many nominations. People's health and well being should be a priority for our government.

People are suffering, there is hunger in the world, some businesses have closed down while some workers have lost their jobs due to this deadly Corona Virus pandemic.

I will keep praying for this ugly situation to end soon.

Evangelist Usulo .I. Michael.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/05/2020 / How Much Do You Know Your God? / “the Remnant In Fire”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.