Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun (25861 Views)

Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba / Ex-Reps Speaker, Ghali Na’abba Is Dead / NCFront: Ghali Na’abba Dumps Third Force Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Tpave(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2020
Is Sun newspaper now a roadside newspaper that they cannot authenticate a news before spreading? It was because the news came from Sun newspaper, that's why it was moved to the front page on Nairaland
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Flame4chi(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2020
Hmm, I wonder why a person will wish his fellow human death.

Things are getting really hard with me. I'd post on here on Nairaland last week soliciting for any job I can do here in Kaduna to get funds for sustainably but that didn't come through maybe because most of the posts where deleted maybe because I added my number. At this point, I've no option at this point. I'll appreciate anything, like anything, please. I never wish to do this.

First bank. Many thanks.
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 01, 2020
��������
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by adenigga(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2020
Avalancheman:
Expensive error! Heads must roll!!
Like this picture below :

Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by JAWBONE(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2020
Thunder fire una. I don go dey type RIP already. Trash journalism
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2020
Badonasty:
if na me be the man walahi I don hammer....court straight... libel and slander

You don't have a functioning judicial system!!!
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by SaintLucia: 1:36pm On May 01, 2020
And na Sahara Reporter first reported the FAKE NEWS. All the Chief of Staffs Sahara Reporter reported that have been appointed by Buhari are yet to resumed duty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 01, 2020
meum:
D ting shock Na'abba shocked

grin grin grin I can just imagine if I was the one, sipping tea and reading the newspapers and seeing my name there that I just passed on today -----HAAAA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Very expensive mistake. The intern will be sacked, that's for sure

1 Like

Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Angelfrost(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2020
adenigga:

Like this picture below :

I find this picture quite disturbing... Is that person alive or dead??!

Not every picture is suitable for meme purposes!!! We should be guided!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Triplerg: 1:38pm On May 01, 2020
Sakamaje:
SunNewspaper should not get into the habit of sourcing their news from tabloids and gossip blogs so as not to soil their rep.
Sun newspaper na tabloid na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by israelmao(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
You see Nigeria? I'm walking away

Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Sakamaje: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
Triplerg:
Sun newspaper na tabloid na

I just learned something new today. Thanks.
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Golan007: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
What is the internet's name?

Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by joelag: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
The deed has been done, it will take him years to claim otherwise.
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Golan007: 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
SaintLucia:
And na Sahara Reporter first reported the FAKE NEWS. All the Chief of Staffs Sahara Reporter reported that have been appointed by Buhari are yet to resumed duty.

SR are making itn up as they go along.
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Poorboy41: 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
But why?
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by SaintLucia: 1:44pm On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

SR are making itn up as they go along.
Going along bitterness and gutter news.

1 Like

Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Miracle1991: 1:47pm On May 01, 2020
We are not surprised, ipob news papers full of hate and fake news.
Had it been it is another newspaper that errorsly publish about d dead of Ekweremadu,this thread would have reached 78 pages full of insult for Buhari or Tinubu.
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Jarus(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
Nawao

Intern wrote it and it did not pass through any editor before being published - not even online editor?
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by WaffenSS(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2020
So they don't have editors?
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Adakintroy2: 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
When Donald Trump go call una fake una go complain.

You no get supervisor, editors. You Wan blame intern. That can hgh project figure you get am wrong. how?
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by omenka(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2020
Melezenawii:
IPOB NEWSPAPER, what do you expect. FAKE NEWS
If I were the man, I'd sue their ignorant and hateful asses to bankruptcy.
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by vGerizued(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
Wetin this writer gain now, this news joke dey very expensive angry
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Mrlazarus: 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
The ‘intern’ mistook the names,and also the age too.
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by NwokoloOwa: 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
Which intern? Nonsense! If it were true you would have been be beating your chest splashing the word 'Exclusively'. Better respect yourself.
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Triplerg: 2:03pm On May 01, 2020
Sakamaje:

I just learned something new today. Thanks.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by SharonLoveth(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2020
Everything Written About Nigeria Is ....
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by SpaceTour: 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
Thank God. I was pained by the initial fake report. Gali Naaba is a fantastic politician of 1999 era. He worked well with Okadigbo as Senate president
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by Elohe001: 2:14pm On May 01, 2020
Naija journalism and beer parlour talk are like 5 and 6
Re: Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun by mitje(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/retraction-ghali-naabba-alive-hail-hearty/

Please quarantine yourself too when you get back from London. Thanks�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) / Cold War In Tinubu’s House Over Speakership, SGF, CoS - Leadership / Who Will Win Next Week Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.