Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Gotv Account Suspended !!! Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Gotv Account Suspended !!! Please Help (4348 Views)

Facebook Ads Account Suspended? Recover The Ad Account NOW / Amazon Seller Account Suspended Appeal / Amazon Seller Account Suspended Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gotv Account Suspended !!! Please Help by darhray(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2020
I bought this new decoder last month and i enjoy the first month of the gotv max package, now its expired and i reload using the first bank by myself and up till now my account has not been credited and my money has been deducted, i try clearing error and its says my account has been suspended, has anyone has the kind of issue please give procedure on how to rectify this issue thanks
Re: My Gotv Account Suspended !!! Please Help by Carfreak966: 1:14pm On May 01, 2020
darhray:
I bought this new decoder last month and i enjoy the first month of the gotv max package, now its expired and i reload using the first bank by myself and up till now my account has not been credited and my money has been deducted, i try clearing error and its says my account has been suspended, has anyone has the kind of issue please give procedure on how to rectify this issue thanks

Visit gotv office or call their customer care
Re: My Gotv Account Suspended !!! Please Help by betonnaira: 1:17pm On May 01, 2020
chat them up on twitter u b attended to
Re: My Gotv Account Suspended !!! Please Help by darhray(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2020
ok thanks
betonnaira:
chat them up on twitter u b attended to
Re: My Gotv Account Suspended !!! Please Help by btee13(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2020
If u have access to mygotv app check the package are cos I was given gotv jolili which 2400 without my knowledge but I paid for gotv plus which is 1900. I called tire and tweet also all na zero.
All u do is take ur package back to equivalent of what u paid for, I believed they upgraded ur package without notifying u.
Re: My Gotv Account Suspended !!! Please Help by darhray(m): 2:53am On May 02, 2020
The money is not even reflecting in my account
btee13:
If u have access to mygotv app check the package are cos I was given gotv jolili which 2400 without my knowledge but I paid for gotv plus which is 1900. I called tire and tweet also all na zero.
All u do is take ur package back to equivalent of what u paid for, I believed they upgraded ur package without notifying u.

(1) (Reply)

Printing Equipment For Sale / 9 Most Bizarre Sexual Cultures And Practices Around The World. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.