Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Facebook Ads Account Suspended? Recover The Ad Account NOW - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Ads Account Suspended? Recover The Ad Account NOW (181 Views)

How To Link NIN/BVN To Your Gtbank Account Now! / My Gotv Account Suspended !!! Please Help / Amazon Seller Account Suspended Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads Account Suspended? Recover The Ad Account NOW by laughplanet: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
If you're among those under the wrath of Facebook policy this may be for you. Facebook is one of the biggest social network in the world with over billions users.

As a digital marketer running campaign for businesses, my ads account have been suspended on different occasions but I was able to reclaim the ad account.

The common reasons why Facebook suspend ads account is when their policy is violated. And to avoid this suspension it's important you understand Facebook policy before advertising.

And If you're facing this same problem of account suspension then what you need to do is to appeal the suspension.

I'm going to write a detailed steps on claiming any suspended ad account but not at this time but if you need it urgently then you can chat me directly on WhatsApp 07019221196 or drop a comment on the thread and I'll respond.

LET'S GO Guy's

(1) (Reply)

What Else Can You Tell Us About The ITIL Certification That Is Of Interest? / Vanilla Sponge Cake Without Oven / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Usa (GCCIU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.