Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium (9510 Views)

"I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson / List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by udilson: 5:41pm On May 16, 2020
Please what is the requirement for acquiring a loan for a tech startup collateral free
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 7:28pm On May 16, 2020
udilson:
Please what is the requirement for acquiring a loan for a tech startup collateral free

Check their site
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jayaim: 10:32pm On May 16, 2020
Below 10m. It was 5m
jameshow:
@jayaim am still expecting your response to the question I asked you
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 9:45am On May 17, 2020
jayaim:
Below 10m. It was 5m

No Fed govt. agency can guarantee loan, what you need is two individuals from the categories as explained above to guarantee you.

if you find those individuals, u will get the loan
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jayaim: 3:09pm On May 17, 2020
If i get them requirements complete, how long will it take to get the loan?
jameshow:

No Fed govt. agency can guarantee loan, what you need is two individuals from the categories as explained above to guarantee you.

if you find those individuals, u will get the loan
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 6:38pm On May 17, 2020
jayaim:
If i get them requirements complete, how long will it take to get the loan?

If everything is OK, I mean if your provide all the required docs on time, it will be between 2-3 months.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 6:40pm On May 17, 2020
Please note, Boi doesn't give loan for trading, it has to be manufacturing or any business that involves value addition in the process of getting the final products. Check page 1and 2 for businesses they can support.

Pls if the loan is for buying and selling BOI is not the right bank for such because they don't do such. Commercial and Micro finance banks will help.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jayaim: 8:26am On May 19, 2020
Mr James i watched boi's programme on tele yesterday, they are doing a lot. But they don't give restaurant or eatery?
jameshow:
Please note, Boi doesn't give loan for trading, it has to be manufacturing or any business that involves value addition in the process of getting the final products. Check page 1and 2 for businesses they can support.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 10:34am On May 19, 2020
jayaim:
Mr James i watched boi's programme on tele yesterday, they are doing a lot. But they don't give restaurant or eatery?

They do before, but now they have stopped.
There are lot of risks attached to the business.

Any business (es) related to food & drugs are sensitive.

Any slight mistake can lead to closure of the business which will affect loan repayment plan.

That's why they don't give loan to restaurants.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by realpoacher(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2020
jameshow:

Any slight mistake can lead to closure of the business which will affect loan repayment plan.

Guy you are really good at what you do and u're also very informed
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 1:46pm On May 19, 2020
realpoacher:

Guy you are really good at what you do and u're also very informed

Thanks boss
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jayaim: 9:21am On May 20, 2020
That means they don't fund many business Cuz many are left out & they claim they want to build a strong economy through diversification
jameshow:

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 8:00pm On May 20, 2020
jayaim:
That means they don't fund many business Cuz many are left out & they claim they want to build a strong economy through diversification

Bro don't get me wrong, they fund pharmaceutical companies but Nafdac approval is a must likewise other food related products.

What am saying about restaurants is that it collapses easily. Let me ask you these questions:

Can you tell me what happened to Mr.Biggs
and other big restaurants that sprang up in Nigeria sometimes back?

If you know the answer, you will know the reason why they don't want to support restaurants again.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 6:46pm On May 21, 2020
Employ a qualified accountant even if its just OND holder to handle your business transaction documents for you. This will help you to have proper accounting records.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 11:37am On May 23, 2020
If you know any Pharmaceutical Companies that need financial support, kindly refer them to us for assistance.

We are channelling our efforts through them now in Compliance with the FG directives.

Meanwhile others who are not Pharmaceutical Companies too can contact us for assistance.

Thanks
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 10:21pm On May 23, 2020
Pls if the loan is for buying and selling BOI is not the right bank for such because they don't do such. Commercial and Micro finance banks will help.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 5:29pm On May 25, 2020
Doing the right thing with determination and perseverance success is certain.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 1:42pm On May 26, 2020
Pharmaceutical Companies are the Bank's priority now, if you know any pharmaceutical companies that need financial support, pls connect us together, let us help them push through BOI. It's sure it will end in success.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jayaim: 7:17pm On May 27, 2020
Bro i will hala u soon. I want to go for the loan under 10m
jameshow:
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 11:20am On May 28, 2020
jayaim:
Bro i will hala u soon. I want to go for the loan under 10m

No problem bro, I will be waiting for your call.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jayaim: 4:36pm On May 28, 2020
Ur line is always switched off, i have tried reach u , this is the 3rd time. Pls drop ur other contact that is always available
jameshow:

No problem bro, I will be waiting for your call.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 5:26pm On May 29, 2020
jayaim:
Ur line is always switched off, i have tried reach u , this is the 3rd time. Pls drop ur other contact that is always available

you should have come back here and say you have been able to reach me. We are in a Country where many things could cause your inability to reach me. I need to say this here, the call I received from here is enough to kill battery.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jayaim: 7:03pm On May 29, 2020
Noted
jameshow:

you should have come back here and say you have been able to reach me. We are in a Country where many things could cause your inability to reach me. I need to say this here, the call I received from here is enough to kill battery.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 7:38pm On May 29, 2020
jayaim:
Noted

Just work on those things as discussed. God bless

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jayaim: 8:51pm On May 29, 2020
I already have 2 civil servants grade level 12 & above as external guarantors, good to go right?
jameshow:

Just work on those things as discussed. God bless
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by Avidcolz: 9:31pm On May 29, 2020
Can they accept company warehouse (as in propose factory) as a collateral?
Again, are you in Abuja?
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 9:39pm On May 29, 2020
Avidcolz:
Can they accept company warehouse (as in propose factory) as a collateral?
Again, are you in Abuja?

it depends on the market value of the warehouse which largely depends on the location. I'm in Lagos but distance isn't a barrier.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by Gaggii: 10:19pm On May 29, 2020
samshoz:

I have not registered. How much to register? Your number is not on WhatsApp?

Would get some rabbit stock, make some cages, get their feed and some medication for them.

How lucrative is rabbit business, can u put me through
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 7:08am On May 30, 2020
jayaim:
I already have 2 civil servants grade level 12 & above as external guarantors, good to go right?

U need to register your business if you have not, then make sure u register enterprise. also u will need ur personal bank account statement. I will chat u later and send the requirements checklist to you
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2020
A friend of mine said, if you fail to take unusual risks, you end up becoming an ordinary.

So taking the unusual risk makes one extraordinary.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
I use this medium to thank God for special grace giving to me and not forgetting readers too for the accolades received for creating this thread.
I was just doing what i do for a living.
Am honoured. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium by jameshow: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2020
We are back for business again, roll in calls let see how we can work together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Newspaper Do Nigerians Read Most? / Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? / Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.