Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria (10016 Views)

10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by Igonih(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2010
Hi house I would like to know how one can start a handbag and other fashion accessories business I am based in owerri. How do people who sell in boutiques get their wares? I would like to know cos I want  to start one and I want the best way to minimise cost and maximise profit.

please email me on igonih(at)yahoo.com or drop your email addy and I will respond.
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by jakin(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2010
I live uk and could help depending on the fashion accessories you need,I used to bring fashion stuff to sell in nigeria but people were nt paying up,their debt I now do work as buying agent for shoppers in nigeria, contact me 07956978450/jakinbrown@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by sasifun1: 7:57pm On May 29, 2010
we are into sales and supply of ladies handbags, shoes, wrist watches, perfumes, Costume Jewelries, mens shirt, ties etc.
I supply these directly from Dubai at affordable prices in wholesale.
we help you start and grow your business.

if you are interested.
just send me an email  

sasifungroup@gmail.com or sasifungroup@yahoo.com

and i will get back to you ASAP

Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by hannydarl(f): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
goodluck dear wish I could help.
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by lamyem: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2010
UNDERSTANDING DIGITAL TRANSFER TECHNOLGY
A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO THE COMPLETE RANGE OF TRANSFER SYSTEMS
e-manaul
CONTENTS
• PRINT PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUE FOR QUALITY AND EFFICINECY

• XPRES CUT: How to create single and multi-colour garment transfers perfect for everything from football shirts to fashion wear and bags to caps.

• ULTRAGRAPHICS: Combines cut technology with a printer to create full colour transfer for garments.

• VERSACAMM: A wide format printer cutter producing high quality full colour garment transfer, signage and banners.

• SUBLIMATION

• HEAT PRESSES

• HOW TO BID FOR PRINT JOB

• WHERE TO BUY CONSUMABLES AND ACCESSORIES
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by chinaaman(f): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2010
l am writing from China and women's bag is one of the items l supply from here. We have samples in our office in Lagos. lf you want to contact me call this number or send mail to me with full details of your need. 86-15217717411 . GOOD LUCK.
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by chinaaman(f): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2010
l am your man.
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by OnyeBabe1(f): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2010
I think you should consider making your own brand of goods with leather from Nigeria and selling it to boutiques, this would give you an edge in the market and provide growth opportunities.
smiley
Good Luck
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by Igonih(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2010
@sasifun1

Thanks dear I went through your catalog the things there are nice but those prices are way above what my costomers can afford to pay now as I intend to sell goods within the #3500 and #8000 price range for now.

@ Jakin

Omo I dey fear this custom thing o anyway I preffer seeing the goods before buying.

@Onyebabe

I buy your idea but I havent such capital to start my own designer brand o hopefully along the line I will

Anyway I found another naira land member who import s stuff in container and sells at wholesale price she said the highest priced stuff she has is #1500 while the lowest is #1000 but the catch is you must buy min of 100 pieces to be able to get things at that price so I think for now I will go with her.
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by timmyolodu(f): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2010
Igonih:

Hi house I would like to know how one can start a handbag and other fashion accessories business I am based in owerri. How do people who sell in boutiques get their wares? I would like to know cos I want  to start one and I want the best way to minimise cost and maximise profit.

please email me on igonih(at)yahoo.com or drop your email addy and I will respond.

@igonih can i get this person id and phone ASAP no cus i want to start my business too thank you ma email addy is timmyolodu@yahoo.com
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by Igonih(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2010
hi timmy,

the person is on nairaland here her username is tsmith

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=418786.msg6211060#msg6211060

I have not seen the quality of her goods though because, I have been busy and not had time to do shopping but I contacted her by email.
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by fattynaija: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
I have DAVIDJONES handbag collections now in Nigeria.You can contact me for wholesales prices and pictures on cheripat21@yahoo.com.
Re: How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria by jakin(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2011
Am Wale and am into clothing and fashion accessories supply retail and wholesales contact us for more information 07415692210 or fashionwave69@yahoo.co.uk  u can also have look at some of our product @, our provisional site,  https://sites.google.com/site/fashionwavegbbo00/

(1) (Reply)

Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink / Youwin Women Winners List / Who Is After Igbo Traders In Bayelsa? | THISDAYLIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.