Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria (1549 Views)

Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 01, 2020
where is professor Yemi Osibanjo, the vice president of Nigeria. no one have heard a word from the office of the vice president of Nigeria since the outbreak of corona virus in nigeria. in just asking where is the vice president.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Enoch07: 1:50pm On May 01, 2020
my brother!!! I was wondering

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Ayangalu2019(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
Same dumb question from the same set of people......Why not follow the man via all his social media handles for updates or better still, follow his official spokesman (Laolu Akande)

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by BREYZ: 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
In cuba with his family
Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by ogorchimeizie(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2020
grin
Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 1:58pm On May 01, 2020
You will continue to wonder. Osinbajo is working roundclock to make Nigeria economy remains brighter even in this outbreak era

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 2:14pm On May 01, 2020
He is “applauding” somewhia sha-sha! grin

Amotekun ZOMBIE!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Deputy1111(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2020
Are there still dumb and daft people who still ask this foolish question?? Since you have chosen to be dumb, no answer for you. Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:17pm On May 01, 2020
He is now a media vice president

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Deputy1111(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2020
Enoch07:
my brother!!! I was wondering
Continue wondering until your time become useless.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Joyce95: 2:25pm On May 01, 2020
Get that on your head

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by ojokolax: 2:33pm On May 01, 2020
#500 Geng are here again. 1st they went listen attentively when information is going around and secondly they are in this only for their pockets. Every five hundred matters.
Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by samictelecoms12(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2020
angry angry
Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Enoch07: 2:49pm On May 01, 2020
Deputy1111:
Continue wondering until your time become useless.
my brother, I don wake up jare
Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
BensonSmart:
where is professor Yemi Osibanjo, the vice president of Nigeria. no one have heard a word from the office of the vice president of Nigeria since the outbreak of corona virus in nigeria. in just asking where is the vice president.
Here he is, whispering Sai Baba behind the curtains.
Him eye don dey clear small small. grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2020
TheRareGem1:
You will continue to wonder. Osinbajo is working roundclock to make Nigeria economy remains brighter even in this outbreak era

Negro Plzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
TheRareGem1:
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by pseudaria: 4:55pm On May 01, 2020
TheRareGem1:

My friend shut up, it doesn't take rocket science to know that you are from the SW. I can even bet money on your ethnic status, you people are so blinded by tribalism that's why you joined hands with almajiri to bring this disastrous govt upon us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by pseudaria: 4:56pm On May 01, 2020
Deputy1111:
Are there still dumb and daft people who still ask this foolish question?? Since you have chosen to be dumb, no answer for you. Dindinrin

Another afonja spotted. They are the only ones who supports the incompetent VP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Deputy1111(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
pseudaria:

Another afonja spotted. They are the only ones who supports the incompetent VP
RIP Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 6:16pm On May 01, 2020
Sorry to bust your bubble, I'm not from SW. This is the matter of letting people know the reality. You are just being tribalistic. Who are the Al majiri?

pseudaria:

My friend shut up, it doesn't take rocket science to know that you are from the SW. I can even bet money on your ethnic status, you people are so blinded by tribalism that's why you joined hands with almajiri to bring this disastrous govt upon us

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Habiyo: 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
He was sent by the cabals�or perhaps he has contracted covid-19. if am lying ask Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Corporate2020: 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
He is now a media vice president

Were you expecting him to be doing Facebook interview like Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Corporate2020: 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
imhotep:

Here he is, whispering Sai Baba behind the curtains.
Him eye don dey clear small small. grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor

Go and see your Elders on the other thread begging for 2023 Presidency. Your Elders have decided to go and beg Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, even a foreigner the Cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu to please just let you be President even if it is going to be for a day.

The worst part is they are even going to beg Gowon who gave the order and spearheaded the sacrifice of over three million Igbos to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Osun, Obatala and Esu Odara.

This is a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2020
Corporate2020:

Go and see your Elders on the other thread begging for 2023 Presidency
Yeye covik presidency grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by LZAA: 8:10pm On May 01, 2020
imhotep:

Yeye presidency grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by DontCough: 8:12pm On May 01, 2020
BensonSmart:
He's private, working hard and smart cos of you & me.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by danietohbadt(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2020
BensonSmart:

We're you out of the country or asleep when he chaired economic meetings last week?

If you want to see him, trek or fly to Abj
Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by danietohbadt(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2020
Ayangalu2019:
Same dumb question from the same set of people......Why not follow the man via all his social media handles for updates or better still, follow his official spokesman (Laolu Akande)

No mind am, it's just jealousy.
Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by NextD18: 10:27pm On May 02, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
He is “applauding” somewhia sha-sha! grin

Amotekun ZOMBIE!
Funny face mask. cheesy

That's you?
Re: Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 1:17am On May 03, 2020
NextD18:

Funny face mask. cheesy

That's you?

YUP!
#FRONTLINE-WORKER# cool ❤️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, Please Don't Contest In 2023, Just Support Igbo Presidency- Ohanaeze / 2023: Will You Vote Jonathan Again? / Tinubu To Sanwo-olu: Who Ordered Lekki Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.