Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says (1649 Views)

Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR / APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm / Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says by talk2archy: 2:27pm On May 01, 2020
A North Korean defector has said he is ’99 per cent sure’ that Kim Jong Un is dead, and that Pyongyang is likely going to announce his death this weekend.

Ji Seong-ho, a defector who was elected to the South’s parliament earlier this year, told South Korea’s Yonhap news agency that he had been ‘informed that Kim died last weekend’ after cardiovascular surgery.

The defector said Kim’s sister Kim Yo-jong, who was named an alternate member of the ruling Workers’ Party’s powerful Central Committee Politburo last month, was in line to succeed her brother but added that the secretive state was ‘grappling with a complicated succession issue’?

Ji also said that Pyongyang could announce the death of Kim this weekend.

‘I’ve wondered how long he could have endured after cardiovascular surgery. I’ve been informed that Kim died last weekend,’ he said.

‘It is not 100 per cent certain, but I can say the possibility is 99 per cent. North Korea is believed to be grappling with a complicated succession issue.’

Kim has not been seen in public since April 11 and failed to attend an event that honored his grandfather, Kim Il Sung on April 15, sparking speculation about his health, but Seoul and Washington have played down claims that he is seriously ill or dead.

Several reports said he underwent a life-saving heart surgery, which either wasn’t done rapidly enough, or it was botched completely by the surgeon.

Re: ‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says by janisuman426: 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
Yes, it’s so important to grab the readers’ attention and make sure he or she really reads right to the end. <a href=" https://www.superamazingtricks.com/2020/04/wolf-vpn-premium-mod-apk.html" rel="dofollow"> Wolf vpn premium apk </a>
Re: ‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 01, 2020
Has it been finally confirmed? He was ruthless and young. He killed his uncle and gagged the country. How do these tyrants hold millions of people hostage? Then, you think about how they keep the army and others who can eliminate them loyal?
Re: ‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says by rtdCivilservant: 2:43pm On May 01, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Hnmm
So this man was not alive to see his people through Covid-19

My brother life indeed is not your mate!
And u already believed the FAKE NEWS?

1 Like

Re: ‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says by tyup(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2020
Greennotes:
Has it been finally confirmed? He was ruthless and young. He killed his uncle and gagged the country. How do these tyrants hold millions of people hostage? Then, you think about how they keep the army and others who can eliminate them loyal?

Everytime I ask....no one gives me an answer
Re: ‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says by DATACUG00000(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
Ehnya
Re: ‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says by Flyingngel(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2020
If his sister takes over the reign then it goes to show that all this while it was the military and few greedy men that were using the ruling family to destroy the country.

1 Like

Re: ‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says by LibertyRep: 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
Greennotes:

They hold millions hostage because they make the army loyal.

A dictator is as brutal as the loyalty of the army he controls.
Re: ‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says by gbadexy(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2020
tyup:

Everytime I ask....no one gives me an answer
He would likely keep different arms and units of the military and paramilitary independent and competitive with handsome reward for spies.
He sure uses fear also. You don't know who to trust and collaborate with and your subordinates are most likely spying on you and he uses the most brutal ways to eliminate saboteurs to create fear in the mind of the forces and as an effective deterrent.
Everbody is distrustful and paranoid of each other.

1 Like

Re: ‘Kim Jong Un’s Death Could Be Announced This Weekend’–North Korean Defector Says by scoundrel(f): 6:31pm On May 01, 2020
Which sourceless news is this one again?

(1) (Reply)

Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai / Obaseki In The North / Are You Still Doubting? Compare And Contrast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.