Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai (1649 Views)

Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
I've followed the trend here and can predict with near accuracy who's likely to become Nigeria's next president and possibly his running mate.

Just watch: whoever is being abused, disrespected, misquoted, being thrown dirt at, stoned, pelted, punched, ridiculed, misrepresented, hated, maligned, to the point of absurdity and for not doing any visible and illegal acts is likely to carry the day.

For these reasons, the highest contenders and likely to be most successful are Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Nasir El-Rufai.

These two are the most abused politicians today in Nigeria by the unsuccessful political class and groups.

Another thing is, you don't have to worry yourself much about the messy and unreliable political postulations common in Nigeria. Whoever is being attacked by FFK, Nnamdi Kanu and Reno Omokri and their hordes of underground paid lieutenants are the most likely to carry the day. These paid hacks, if you notice, are not speaking on their own. They're being bankrolled by some 'powerful' politicians and blocks to limit the appeal of their perceived rivals.

Listen up buddies: Tinubu and El-Rufai must be gaining tracks and are likely to be the ones. The more the attacks, the more the desperation, the more it shows their opponents are catching at straws - about to fall.

For these, either Tinubu or El-Rufai, or Tinubu and El-Rufai will make it.

My observation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by naijafella(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Is this the best Nigeria can offer?
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by Bannylove13: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
So OBASANJO was attacked

Gej was abused and attack before he became president

Yar’Adua was abused.....

Buhari too with all southwest propaganda was abused too..

Oga go sleep ... you have nothing to sy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by Danwakae(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:
I've followed the trend here and can predict with near accuracy who's likely to become Nigeria's next president and possibly his running mate.

Just watch: whoever is being abused, disrespected, misquoted, being thrown dirt at, stoned, pelted, punched, ridiculed, misrepresented, hated, maligned, to the point of absurdity and for not doing any visible and illegal acts is likely to carry the day.

For these reasons, the highest contenders and likely to be most successful are Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Nasir El-Rufai.

These two are the most abused politicians today in Nigeria by the unsuccessful political class and groups in Nigeria.

Another thing is, you don't have to worry yourself much aboutvthe messy and unreliable political postulations common in Nigeria. Whoever is being attacked by FFK, Nnamdi Kanu and Reno Omokri and their hordes of underground paid lieutenants are the most likely to carry the day. These paid hacks, if you notice, are not speaking on their own. They're being bankrolled by some 'powerful' politicians and blocks to limit the appeal of their perceived rivals.

Listen up buddies: Tinubu and El-Rufai must be gaining tracks and are likely to be the ones. The more the attacks, the more the desperation, the more it shows their opponents are catching at straws - about to fall.

For these, Either Tinubu or El-Rufai, or Tinubu and El-Rufai will make it.

My observation.

Say no to drug abuse ... Stop smoking weed

9 Likes

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
naijafella:
It may not necessarily be the best for you and me, it is the possible trend , and these people seem to have the clout and recent historical realities behind them?

1 Like

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by viyon02: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
All you that want Tinubu to be president of this nation you and your generation will suffer what lagosians are going through

5 Likes

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by techmo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
cool

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bannylove13:
So OBASANJO was attacked

Yar’Adua was abused.....

Those are not recent realities. And tell me, who do you think has a better chance compared to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
viyon02:
All you that want Tinubu to be president of this nation you and your generation will suffer what lagosian are going through

It's not about wanting or not wanting. When I see certain elements like Kanu, FFK or Omokri backing a candidate, I take him out. Whoever they back has a zero chance of making it politically in Nigeria. Your chance is zero with these trio and enhanced when they're attacking you.
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by slivertongue: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bannylove13:
So OBASANJO was attacked

Yar’Adua was abused.....

he is just looking for mentions. both ain't angling for the top job due to credibility issues
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by frankyychiji(f): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:

It's not about wanting or not wanting. When I see certain elements like Kanu, FFK or Omokri backing a candidate, I take him out. Whoever they back has a zero chance of making it politically in Nigeria. Your chance is zero with these trio and enhanced when they're attacking you.
You were in opposition for 16 Fvcking years, just because you supported a lifeless Sudanese for your own selfish gains, you are now regurgitating.

You supported Olu Falae, Atiku and Ribadu in the past, what happened?

Take the advice above and stay off drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by frankyychiji(f): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
slivertongue:

he is just looking for mentions. both ain't angling for the top job due to credibility issues
Tinubu does not even believe in Nigeria, I don't know why his zombies are running amok

1 Like

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
You were in opposition for 16 Fvcking years, just because you supported a lifeless Sudanese for your own selfish gains, you are now regurgitating.

You supported Olu Falae, Atiku and Ribadu in the past, what happened?

Take the advice above and stay off drugs.
You are wrong on this. My politics is simple. I don't do much. I just look around, whoever Omokri, FFK and Nnamdi seem to align with I became friends with Ben Johnson. That's patriotism ABC for you.
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by frankyychiji(f): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:
You are wrong on this. My politics is simple. I don't do much. I just look around, whoever Omokri, FFK and Nnamdi seem to align with I became friend with Ben Johnson. That's patriotism ABC for you.
Thiefnubuu has not even declared any intention to be president, dude doesn't even believe in Nigeria. Why his minions continue to run upandan beats my imagination.
This is zombiesm taken too far.

1 Like

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
Thiefnubuu has not even declared any intention to be president, dude doesn't even believe in Nigeria. Why his minions continue to run upandan beats my imagination.
This is zombiesm taken too far.
Well he doesn't have to, but it's simple thing to infer if you realize we all have motives. He has paid his dues in the political developmeent of Nigetia, has been a freedom fighter and has delivered all the SW votes to Buhari, in block. Do you think he is a Father Xmas or what?
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by frankyychiji(f): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:

Well he doesn't have to, but it's simple thing to infer if you realize we all have motives. He has paid his dues in the political developmeent of Nigetia, has been a freedom fighter and has delivered all the SW votes to Buhari, in block. Do you think he is a Father Xmas or what?
Hahaha Hahahahaa hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

Bad market! Buhari will never hand over to him. He can go and be president in Iragbiji republic.

1 Like

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by IamAtikulate: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Which of the thiefubus?

The one that believes in Nigeria or the one that doesn't?

A traitor cannot rule this country.
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hahaha Hahahahaa hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

Bad market! Buhari will never hand over to him. He can go and be president in Iragbiji republic.
It's not a laughing matter.

If life is about give and take, about being your brother's keeper, about being fair to one and all, Buhari will and must support Tinubu. Tinubu made it possible for Buhari and Buhari is supposed to be as principled as we've known him to be.
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by frankyychiji(f): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:

It's not a laughing matter.

If life is about give and take, about being your brother's keeper, about being fair to one and all, Buhari will and must support Tinubu. Tinubu made it possible for Buhari and Buhari is supposed to be as principled as we've known him to be.
You don't get it do you? Buhari is not in charge. It doesn't depend on him.

1 Like

Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
You don't get it do you? Buhari is not in charge. It doesn't depend on him.
Then why all these sleepless nights and attacks on Tinubu and El-Rufai?

If they're irrelevant, why would so much energy be expanded to whittle down a 'nonexistent' threat?
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:
Those are not recent realities. And tell me, who do you think has a better chance compared to them?

Osinbanjo.
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fokosobo:

Osinbanjo.
Osinbajo was there because of Tinubu, and he's never been known to work against the interest of his benefactors.

And in a situation where Osinbajo is interested, he will have to be supported by Tinubu for the endeavor to make any sense.
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by ThatFairGuy1: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
viyon02:
All you that want Tinubu to be president of this nation you and your generation will suffer what lagosians are going through
What's the suffering you and your generations are suffering in Lagos caused by Tinubu?
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by WATCHOVER(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sentiments aside, Next President if the North decides to relinquish power, Power will go to the East.

Am not from the East
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:
Osinbajo was there because of Tinubu, and he's never been known to work against the interest of his benefactors.

And in a situation where Osinbajo is interested, he will have to be supported by Tinubu for the endeavor to make any sense.

The way you people are talking as if Tinubu has made his intentions known.
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Sentiments aside, Next President if the North decides to relinquish power, Power will go to the East.

Am not from the East
The East has no power or leverage except in the PDP. Their standing within the APC is not enough to sway others to back them, and APGA-like parties do not have the national appeal and strength to make any significant impact.
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by MalcoImX: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fokosobo:

The way you people are talking as if Tinubu has made his intentions known.
Isn't he a politician? You're in politics to gain power or be a kingmaker. And you forgot Tinubu was to be Buhari's VP but had to put that on hold in consideration of some religious sensibilities.
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by Ank(m): 1:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by TheRareGem1(f): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2020
This op can lie o.

You said whoever is being abused, disrespected, misquoted, being thrown dirt at, stoned, pelted, punched, ridiculed, misrepresented, hated, maligned, to the point of absurdity and for not doing any visible and illegal acts is likely to carry the day. And you claimed Tinubu and el rufai are the one. When we know the real person who fit into aforementioned. What Osinbajo takes per day In the media generally, these two are yet to take quarter of it.
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by viyon02: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

What's the suffering you and your generations are suffering in Lagos caused by Tinubu?
I know you have evil mind just like your mentor: you can ask your grandpa ok
Re: Deja Vu: The Next President Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Or Nasir El-Rufai by orisa37: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2020
BAT & ELRUFAI ARE MAFIAS AND SPOILERS. BY GOD'S WILL, THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WILL BE EITHER Osinbajo OR JONATHAN COMEBACK KID.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Yahaya Bello Was Caught Doing After Supreme Court Judgement (watch) / 5 Reasons Nigerians Believe Buhari Is Dead / UGANDA DECIDES : Nigerians In Search Of Their Bobi Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.