Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Yvonne Jegede Finally Clears The Air On Relationship With Orezi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Finally Clears The Air On Relationship With Orezi (554 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Finally Clears The Air On Relationship With Orezi by Reallifgist: 3:19pm On May 01, 2020

Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede has finaly cleared the air on dating Orezi, days after a video of them hugging led to speculation of an affair.

In an instalive chat with OAP Yetunde James, the mother of one debunked claim of dating the singer which was incited by a video of them hugging at an event.

Read more here https://www.reallifegist.com/2020/05/01/yvonne-jegede-finally-clears-the-air-on-relationship-with-orezi/
Re: Yvonne Jegede Finally Clears The Air On Relationship With Orezi by MrSensor(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2020
I want to see her Belle.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Finally Clears The Air On Relationship With Orezi by Enoch07: 3:23pm On May 01, 2020
up until now, I don forget these two
Re: Yvonne Jegede Finally Clears The Air On Relationship With Orezi by shubhi0092: 3:25pm On May 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

”f*ck It !!! I Don Suffer, Forget The Life Style And Glamour” – Paul Okoye Write / Davido Snubs A Fan Hailing Him On Instagram Live Video (watch Video). / My Husband & My Mother Love Themselves Than Me, Toyin Abraham Tells Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.