Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

”f*ck It !!! I Don Suffer, Forget The Life Style And Glamour” – Paul Okoye Write - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”f*ck It !!! I Don Suffer, Forget The Life Style And Glamour” – Paul Okoye Write (549 Views)

“f*ck It, Covid Is Real” – Rudeboy Send Warning Message To His Fans After Tested / 'forget The Glamour,i Don Suffer' -paul Okoye Says As He Shows Off House(photos) / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”f*ck It !!! I Don Suffer, Forget The Life Style And Glamour” – Paul Okoye Write by GistingBrity: 6:33pm On May 05, 2020
Popular Singer, Paul Okoye of the defunct music group, Psquare, which is known now as Rudeboy has taken to his social media page to reminisce on his humble beginnings and how well his financial status changed over the years...Continue Reading: https://www.gistingbrity.com/fck-it-i-don-suffer-forget-the-life-style-and-glamour-paul-okoye-writes/

Re: ”f*ck It !!! I Don Suffer, Forget The Life Style And Glamour” – Paul Okoye Write by donbachi(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
see him face like people wey Sars dey arrest any how,in this present day nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

“Never Eat With Someone Who Will Brag About Giving You A Plate” – Mike Edwards / Thelma Come Let Me Buy You Fish, Call Me; Tacha Brutally Shades Thelma / See Why Nigerian Black Celebrities Do Not Bleach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.