Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Woman Boils Stones To Put Her Crying Kids To Sleep After Going Hungry For Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Boils Stones To Put Her Crying Kids To Sleep After Going Hungry For Days (468 Views)

Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Boils Stones To Put Her Crying Kids To Sleep After Going Hungry For Days by 247viral: 3:40pm On May 01, 2020

A widow in Kisauni, Kenya has received several donations after she was seen cooking stones for her children because she didn't have any money for food stuff. She did that just to make them sleep, while they thought she was cooking and decided to get some sleep. After going hungry for days.

For the last few days, Ms Kitsao has been forced to boil stones in the name of cooking to make her hungry children think a meal is being prepared as she has nothing to feed them on.

She said that initially, the children would be tricked and go to sleep on empty stomachs but they later learnt that "I was lying to them". "They started telling me that they know I am lying to them, but I could do nothing because I have nothing," she added.

The widow, whose husband was killed by a criminal gang a few months ago, has been unsuccessfully struggling to get food for her family for the last one month.

Ms Kitsao, who used to wash clothes in her neighbourhood for a living, says that people have now become cautious and no longer allow anyone into their houses.

https://www.codedhits.com/woman-boils-stones-to-put-her-crying-children-to-sleep-after-going-hungry-for-days/

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Woman Boils Stones To Put Her Crying Kids To Sleep After Going Hungry For Days by Enoch07: 3:42pm On May 01, 2020
sorry jare. God go provide
Re: Woman Boils Stones To Put Her Crying Kids To Sleep After Going Hungry For Days by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2020
Suffer dey Africa panpanra.

Motherland, rich in resources with wicked stone heart leaders.

I need Visa
Re: Woman Boils Stones To Put Her Crying Kids To Sleep After Going Hungry For Days by PositiveDirect: 3:50pm On May 01, 2020
Who cursed Africa?
Re: Woman Boils Stones To Put Her Crying Kids To Sleep After Going Hungry For Days by obembet(f): 7:14pm On May 01, 2020
M

(1) (Reply)

. / About My Biological Mother On Mother's Day / University Of Adultery Final Year Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.