Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business (1546 Views)

If You Have NGN2,000, Join Me In This Business And Learn How It W More / Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Compliments of the Season,

I hereby bring you another lucrative business opportunity.

I'm looking to raise a team of like-minded entrepreneurs with whom I can pull resources together to run this highly lucrative venture. Each member needs to contribute at least 10k, then, we start sharing profits on a daily basis. I can guarantee that each member would make at least 60k weekly in this business during a bad week.

The business is not yet legalized in Nigeria, but it's legal in many countries of the world. We would be doing business with those legal countries to make clean money daily.

All you would need to contribute is 10k. You're expected to contribute your own 10k latest by tomorrow Tuesday, 28th December, 2021. Please do not waste our time by joining this team if you do not have your 10k ready.

We need at least 10 members to make money together. The more we are, the more profits we could make.

Details of the business would be shared in the group. Since the business is not yet legal here, we would be operating on Telegram for privacy and security. Everything would be transparent, so no one will cheat anybody. As we prepare for the fuel hike of 2022, joining this business would be your best decision in 2021.

To join, use this link below or search for 'Cashout Team' on Telegram.

t-me/cashrains (Please change '-' to '.' after copying the link, otherwise, the link would not work.)

Warning!

This business may not be suitable for some religious folks. Also, if you have trust issues, do not join. We need to trust ourselves to succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by lifenija: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2021
see ur mouth

fool

2 Likes

Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2021
lifenija:
see ur mouth

fool

Thank you. Wise man.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2021
As I have done in all my previous topics, this also is targeted at helping people. I never charge anything to help others.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2021
Group is still waiting for your valuable presence.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by luwiizy(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2021
CrystalBliss:
Compliments of the Season,

I hereby bring you another lucrative business opportunity.

I'm looking to raise a team of like-minded entrepreneurs with whom I can pull resources together to run this highly lucrative venture. Each member needs to contribute at least 10k, then, we start sharing profits on a daily basis. I can guarantee that each member would make at least 60k weekly in this business during a bad week.

The business is not yet legalized in Nigeria, but it's legal in many countries of the world. We would be doing business with those legal countries to make clean money daily.

All you would need to contribute is 10k. You're expected to contribute your own 10k latest by tomorrow Tuesday, 28th December, 2021. Please do not waste our time by joining this team if you do not have your 10k ready.

We need at least 10 members to make money together. The more we are, the more profits we could make.

Details of the business would be shared in the group. Since the business is not yet legal here, we would be operating on Telegram for privacy and security. Everything would be transparent, so no one will cheat anybody. As we prepare for the fuel hike of 2022, joining this business would be your best decision in 2021.

To join, use this link below or search for 'Cashout Team' on Telegram.

t-me/cashrains (Please change '-' to '.' after copying the link, otherwise, the link would not work.)

Warning!

This business may not be suitable for some religious folks. Also, if you have trust issues, do not join. We need to trust ourselves to succeed.

these format na trash....the business has no name even if it's illegal and so.
And you expect someone reasonable with his hard earned money not stolen to join...

Your head need examination

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2021
luwiizy:
And you expect someone reasonable with his hard earned money not stolen to join...

What happens to the details I promised to share in the group? Some people would just open mouth like they don't have sense. Don't I have the right to share any beneficial information I have the way I choose? Am I forcing you to join? Have I scammed you before? You're stupid while thinking you're wise. Even after you join the group, would I force money out of your pocket? Should you transact if you're not convinced? That's how you will remain poor while passing over opportunities repeatedly for lack of good reasoning.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2021
We're still waiting for few more members to join before we launch.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2021
You'll be glad you joined.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
This opportunity is only available for today. By tomorrow, the link will be revoked.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by Reality3080: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
luwiizy:

it is sport betting, u should have seen d handwriting on d wall

I just pity people who believe they can have a career in betting
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Reality3080:
it is sport betting, u should have seen d handwriting on d wall

I just pity people who believe they can have a career in betting

Nope. I already introduced the program in the group. You're a very poor handwriting reader.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by Reality3080: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
CrystalBliss:

Nope. I already introduced the program in the group. You're a very poor handwriting reader.
a business that can't b mentioned in public.....welldone
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Reality3080:
a business that can't b mentioned in public.....welldone

Mention yours if you have any. I can choose the way I want to mention my business. So, thank you.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by lifenija: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
CrystalBliss:

Thank you. Wise man.

mumu useless format.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
lifenija:

mumu useless format.

You think everyone is a yahoo boy like you who uses formats to dupe people? Formated head. To him everything is a Format. Poor Yahoo boy
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by silibaba: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
E no go pass 2odds

I hate gamble.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by blues343(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
CrystalBliss:

Mention yours if you have any. I can choose the way I want to mention my business. So, thank you.
Bro Please TRY and check your DM on TELEGRAM
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
blues343:
Bro Please TRY and check your DM on TELEGRAM

Okay. Sorry for my oversight.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
silibaba:
E no go pass 2odds

I hate gamble.

Lol. Gambling is for losers.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by lifenija: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
CrystalBliss:

You think everyone is a yahoo boy like you who uses formats to dupe people? Formated head. To him everything is a Format. Poor Yahoo boy

oh this ur own novb format shey.

bring money bring money I get business just like dat.

omo ur fm is weak
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2021
lifenija:

oh this ur own novb format shey.

bring money bring money I get business just like dat.

omo ur fm is weak

Yaho boy. All your life revolves around format, format, format. Everything is format to you because you think everyone is an accursed scammer like yourself.

From time immemorial, partnerships have been formed, and this will continue till the end of the world.

Dumb head.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by lifenija: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
CrystalBliss:

Yaho boy. All your life revolves around format, format, format. Everything is format to you because you think everyone is an accursed scammer like yourself.

From time immemorial, partnerships have been formed, and this will continue till the end of the world.

Dumb head.
lol mumu u no go see maga catch here
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
lifenija:
lol mumu u no go see maga catch here

Format boy. Continue your Yahoo life. It will end in premium tears.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by Fa44me: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
We are still there ooo
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by blues343(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2022
PLEASE MODS THE OP OF THIS THREAD IS A FRAUDSTER........ PLS beware
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by Kingkyle1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Fraud

(1) (Reply)

Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. / African Alliance Insurance PLC / Invest Your Money Where You Know Rest Of Mind Is Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.