Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen (1347 Views)

My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by Deicide: 4:52pm On May 01, 2020
I remember when those D pad phones came out, I got use to the typing that I don't even look at the keypad and I was so fast with it. But with Android even after years of typing with it I still have to look at the keys �

I wish I could touch type with my android phone.

Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by MrBONE2(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2020
No I type looking at my surroundings,cos.typing at the same time looking at the keypad, keyboard and Screen is cheating grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by Deicide: 7:02pm On May 01, 2020
MrBONE2:
No I type looking at my surroundings,cos.typing at the same time looking at the keypad, keyboard and Screen is cheating grin

4 Likes

Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2020
No I don't.
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by MrBONE2(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Deicide post=89075372][/quote]

Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by Deicide: 5:16am On May 02, 2020
Am learning this thing called glide typing, I even used it to typed this stuff grin

1 Like

Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by sunshineV(f): 12:48pm On May 02, 2020
Deicide:
Am learning this thing called glide typing, I even used it to typed this stuff grin

Nah! Typing on Android is crazy and super slow so I use swipe typing and I'm really addicted and I'm so fast That I don't look at the phone.

I also use it to take notes in class when lecturers are dictating and it's faster than writing with Biro on paper even my class mates borrow my phone to catch up

I'M SWIPE TYPING RIGHT NOW

1 Like

Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by Deicide: 4:29pm On May 02, 2020
sunshineV:

I'M SWIPE TYPING RIGHT NOW
Haha me I still day learn, but how do you manage to swipe type without looking at the keyboard, that's some mad skills there.
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by bobkezel(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2020
I type without looking at the keyboard , i swipe type too without looking at the keyboard.
But to be super fast i use voice typing, very fast.
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 02, 2020
No i type looking at my penis and my yanshi at the same time
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by sunshineV(f): 6:52pm On May 02, 2020
Deicide:
Haha me I still day learn, but how do you manage to swipe type without looking at the keyboard, that's some mad skills there.

I have a little knowledge about qwerty keyboard on systems which is very similar to smartphone keyboard so I just picture where the keys are in my head by swiping. It's really a good feature on swift keyboard. Swiping + keyboard suggestions = 90% accuracy and speed
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by sunshineV(f): 6:53pm On May 02, 2020
bobkezel:
I type without looking at the keyboard , i swipe type too without looking at the keyboard.
But to be super fast i use voice typing, very fast.

Voice typing fvcks me up a lot. Be like say my voice no too sweet grin
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by Deicide: 6:56pm On May 02, 2020
sunshineV:

I have a little knowledge about qwerty keyboard on systems which is very similar to smartphone keyboard so I just picture where the keys are in my head by swiping. It's really a good feature on swift keyboard. Swiping + keyboard suggestions = 90% accuracy and speed
I believe with time I would reach your level grin
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by sunshineV(f): 7:00pm On May 02, 2020
Deicide:
I believe with time I would reach your level grin

If u use swift keyboard it will show u statistics how fast u are
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by Deicide: 8:21pm On May 02, 2020
sunshineV:

If u use swift keyboard it will show u statistics how fast u are
I prefer Google keyboard sha, this slide typing if the keyboard is reading my mind grin
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by sunshineV(f): 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
Deicide:
I prefer Google keyboard sha, this slide typing if the keyboard is reading my mind grin

Swears grin like it have a mind of its own

I once used GBoard too it's perfect
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by Deicide: 9:07pm On May 02, 2020
sunshineV:

Swears grin like it have a mind of its own

I once used GBoard too it's perfect
grin Yeah it is. Am gonna stick to this
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by oxygenlove(m): 4:34am On May 05, 2020
I use the hand writting on gboard........ If you use Gboard... which one is faster..... typing, handwrtting, or Sliding
Re: Android Users: Do You Type Looking At The Keypad Or At The Phone Screen by sunshineV(f): 9:50am On May 05, 2020
oxygenlove:
I use the hand writting on gboard........ If you use Gboard... which one is faster..... typing, handwrtting, or Sliding

Sliding

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Premier League & La Liga Matches On An Android/ios Device For Free / My Two Months Old Vivo Y1s for sale / Still On Itel P37, The Best Smartphone For Those On Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.