Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year (1364 Views)

The Umdigi A7 Pro I Bought On Jumia Is Not Browsing With Airtel / Which Is Better: Umdigi A5 Pro Vs Oukitel C17 Pro. Pix Attached. / Umdigi A5 Vs Redmi 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by BKayy: 5:54pm On May 18, 2021
I think I need to drop this here to warn others considering how hard the economy is.
Don't fall for hypes and don't use as your official phone. Might disappoint.

Umdigi have a life span of one year.
After one year it stops working.
It will just off on its own, won't boot
until some percentage after on.
Sometimes won't boot at all after
being on . after being on for almost
one minute will just off. No amount
of flashing can rescue it or battery
change. I changed up to three
batteries myself. my other friends two
but one of us didn't, just dumped his.
Speaker will not working properly
after it manages to boot for some
minutes. if you attempt to game or
use video it will off.
we were 4 that bought different
versions of Umdigi a year and some
months ago, none is working right
now.
we've moved on to other brands.
If you have money to buy another
phone after a year then Umdigi is
your brand.
Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by Goalnaldo(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2021
I bought umidigi A3 in March 2019 I used the phone till February this year before I changed it. Except for the camera that lost his clarity every other thing was still working fine. Are you sure you are not paid to discredit their products.

5 Likes

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2021
Umidigi phones are useless. Both those and specific LG phones are pure daylight fraud.

Clean phone you bought with your hard earned money will suddenly stop working without any sensible reason and with absolutely no remedy.
Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by BKayy: 6:03pm On May 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I bought umidigi A3 in March 2019 I used the phone till February this year before I changed it. Except for the camera that lost his clarity every other thing was still working fine. Are you sure you are not paid to discredit their products.
do I know them? just type Umdigi booting issue and hear from the other side of the continent. That is just one of the problem.
I'm just warning some people that might fall into their trap in this trying economy
Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
BKayy:

do I know them? just type Umdigi booting issue and hear from the other side of the continent. That is just one of the problem.
I'm just warning some people that might fall into their trap in this trying economy

You don't need to hear from the other side of the continent, just go to the Umidigi thread here on nairaland and you see people that were enjoying their phones at the beginning and few months down the line and phone or different components suddenly stop working.

2 Likes

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by BKayy: 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

You don't need to hear from the other side of the continent, just go to the Umidigi thread here on nairaland and you see people that were enjoying their phones at the beginning and few months down the line and phone or different components suddenly stop working.
see I am talking about reality and you are talking about kids talk in one thread.
I only referred you to check that out if you doubt because recently I noticed that the thing is actually global. Now I am laughing over it
most of them in that thread are marketers and kids that haven't touched the phone at all.
if they are really using Umdigi, I doubt if that thread will be alive by this time.

1 Like

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by Dollywood(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2021
My A3x will be 1yr old in the next few months and the phone is still Grand and dope.

1 Like

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by BKayy: 6:20pm On May 18, 2021
Dollywood:
My A3x will be 1yr old in the next few months and the phone is still Grand and dope.
keep the check on. Mark the date and update me when yours finally die.
Good luck, I wish yours will last longer
Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by Dollywood(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2021
BKayy:

keep the check on. Mark the date and update me when yours finally die.
Good luck, I wish yours will last longer

Well, i passed the phone to my Lil brother.
Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by vickyfrancis1(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2021
Oga stop lying now... I'm still rocking my A3 pro I bought around March 2019...if you can't give facts, then don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by Rareoil(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2021
umidigi phones are always known for their poor build quality.

2 Likes

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by theoneJabulani(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2021
I have used umidigi A3pro since February 9, 2019, passed it to my mom after I got umidigi power on November 5, 2019, got A3 for a friend on march 10, 2020 and all phones are still working perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by Sonoyom(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2021
My A3 is still kicking for more than 2 years now, it had software issue some months ago but i had to flash a rom i downloaded from the internet and it is back to life.

1 Like

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by bethel13593: 10:53pm On May 18, 2021
:My A3x will be 1yr old in the next few months and the phone is still Grand and dope.keep the check on. Mark the date and update me when yours finally die.Good luck, I wish yours will last longer

1 Like

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by PlayerMeji: 12:01am On May 19, 2021
You can check my earlier posts on Umidigi products written over 2 years ago.

If you don't want to waste your money don't buy any Umidigi phone

It has been confirmed that Umidigi is still trying to perfect its phone products but at the expense of the buyers.

So for now, don't buy any of their phones until they perfect their acts.

3 Likes

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by BrickDevo: 3:26am On May 19, 2021
Umidigi is trash, avoid that brand, i used umidigi A3 pro just within 3 months of use boom the cameras stopped working i thought it was something minor that a reboot can fix but alias i was wrong there's nothing that i didn't do to get it working but noway, sold it off at a very cheap price, later moved on to A7 pro, the internet speed was fast, design was good but it hangs often, it does reboot but once in a blue moon, the audio balance was not good the right ear phone is louder than the left, i managed it anyway but i was scared that a day will come when it will develop a serious issue.
later it got stolen, bought Samsung a30s and was happy afterwards with zero worries.
Verdict there's no umidigi phone that is without fault right from the box, anybody who say is a lie is hiding something or the problem is yet to manifest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by wearsandtrends1: 6:47am On May 19, 2021
if its not samsung or Iphone
my dear
It is

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417

1 Like

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by shedy03(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2021
A3s I bought for my wife suddenly had sound problem in less than 6 months. No sound from the speakers except she use earpiece, and I could not get it fixed.

1 Like

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by Emjace(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2021
cool
Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by seanwilliam(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2021
Goalnaldo:
so why must the camera lose clarity after a year?

1 Like

Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by mattmogan88: 7:33am On May 19, 2021
Una well-done o, carrying Umidigi matter on top una big head. Don't Tanish another man's business.

No brand is perfect, if you get tired of any brand, you switch to another one. Please lets stop this.

Don't quote me please.
Re: Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year by opeey(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2021
BKayy:
I think I need to drop this here to warn others considering how hard the economy is.
Don't fall for hypes and don't use as your official phone. Might disappoint.

Umdigi have a life span of one year.
After one year it stops working.
It will just off on its own, won't boot
until some percentage after on.
Sometimes won't boot at all after
being on . after being on for almost
one minute will just off. No amount
of flashing can rescue it or battery
change. I changed up to three
batteries myself. my other friends two
but one of us didn't, just dumped his.
Speaker will not working properly
after it manages to boot for some
minutes. if you attempt to game or
use video it will off.
we were 4 that bought different
versions of Umdigi a year and some
months ago, none is working right
now.
we've moved on to other brands.
If you have money to buy another
phone after a year then Umdigi is
your brand.

What series of umidigi were you using then..
I bought two umidigi A7 and is over a year and still working perfectly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spark 7 Price And Specs / Russian Smartphone Market Booms – Xiaomi Claims Top Spot / Airtel Esim Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.