Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Are The Right Things Put In Place? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The Right Things Put In Place? (143 Views)

DO Right Things Despite Consequences, Fashola Tells Leaders. / Daily Maintenance Is In Place And Production Efficiency Is Improved 100 Times / My Administration Has In Place 100 Per Cent Local Content Policy – Agege LG Chai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The Right Things Put In Place? by oluspicy: 6:02pm On May 01, 2020
The lockdown we have been experiencing for over some weeks has been eased commencing from Monday 4th of May, 2020. And so many people are thinking of resuming to their different work place

My concern is whether the right things has been put in place to combat the spread of the dreaded Coronavirus.

It is much speculated that by Monday, there would be more people on the road for different reasons and it is there would be influx of activities and the rate of Infection of the COVID-19 may be exponential than before.

My thought though.

What's your take on this?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus And Corruption : Are They Related ? / Cheapest / COVID-19: APGA Stalwart, Nnanna Nzewi Distributes Food Items To His Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.