Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients (21373 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by EcoBrick: 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
Foreigners wey bring this COVID-19 here are plenty.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by peculi(f): 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
We thank God.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by CasNova: 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
Good news.

#Keep safe. Stay Alive.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Abaman001(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
God when is this minus and multiple multiplications end in Nigeria and around the world generally.... Hunger and fear alone can even destroy Nigerians even before the virus does.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Goldenberry(f): 6:37pm On May 01, 2020
God bless every health worker risking their life for us to be alive,God bless Lagos State.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Bevmo: 6:37pm On May 01, 2020
fergie001:
This was disclosed by the Senior Special Assistant to the Lagos State Governor on New Media, Gawat Jibril.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1256270996274909185?s=19
Now we see the virus ain't that as bad as they painted it. What stops then from giving out to us the meds used for those ones discharged and we all take it and there won't be anyone infected. For real they are only making money from this virus.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by JayPeeOham: 6:37pm On May 01, 2020
They're all only clearing bed spaces for new converts....nonsense and ingredient!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by luvmijeje(f): 6:39pm On May 01, 2020
Okay ooooo. It's well.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by aladeokin1000(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2020
Great deal
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by nnadychuks(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2020
Foreigners don’t die of Covid19 in Nigeria...
Nigerians don’t die of Covid19 in foreign countries...
Maybe it’s high time we think of swapping countries

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by goshen26: 6:41pm On May 01, 2020
Discharge 26 and admit 89

God safe us
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by johnmattew: 6:43pm On May 01, 2020
jawalis:
You mean More Malaria patients were discharged?
Audio Discharge.
I keep asking myself and the entire Nation what the hospitals and agencies discharging patients has been administering to the patients that aid such fast recovery and recuperation.
And why can’t the Medical researchers, virologist and Other health professionals come together and enquire for that special gene, trait of biological concept of the body of those discharged patients and collect sample while the push effort to produce probably a temporary vaccine for the main time.

do u even realise that over 150k Americans,145k Spaniards and 123k Germans have recovered so far?......educate yourself and stop displaying yours foolishness recklessly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by BreconHills(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2020
seanjy4konji:
Photos or you know the rest.

Ie..I see photos of Boris Johnson and videos stretched out of IU,I see medical practitioners in NY street working up and down,I see Spain drivers carrying sick patients into ICU..

I only see paper advert of NCDC increasing figures and decreasing..I see kano with 2 patients and after he requested for 5 billion and not delivered it rose on audio to over 1000...Corona exist surely but are our own patients invisible like the angels

Our own patients are invisible because Nigerians stigmatise them..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Yebby(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2020
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by BreconHills(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2020
Throwback:
Do you know why the Lagos state government always highlight the foreigners who have recovered from COVID-19?

To serve as reassurance to those who think being in Nigeria is a death sentence concerning recovery from the virus, and to let the foreigners know they have an equal chance recovering here in Nigeria as they would in the developed world.

Which is quite true...in fact probably a better chance.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by riczy(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2020
Covid-19 has been buried, ask me Ao if u so care!
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Bigleaf1006: 6:45pm On May 01, 2020
BreconHills:

Our own patients are invisible because Nigerians stigmatise them..

Pls stop this nonsense already sad
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by luckingto50: 6:47pm On May 01, 2020
Tommorow will be another 300 confirmed cases. I smell politics in the figures
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by BreconHills(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Pls stop this nonsense already sad

You might need a dictionary and then a newspaper.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Achorise: 6:48pm On May 01, 2020
A governor that acts more like a president of Nigeria.
Trump replica in giving us updates.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by duro4chang(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2020
jawalis:
Audio Discharge.
I keep asking myself and the entire Nation what the hospitals and agencies discharging patients has been administering to the patients that aid such fast recovery and recuperation.
And why can’t the Medical researchers, virologist and Other health professionals come together and enquire for that special gene, trait of biological concept of the body of those discharged patients and collect sample while the push effort to produce probably a temporary vaccine for the main time.

Even in America and China they do not tell people the drug(s) they used on those people who have been discharged. Everybody really wants to know.
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Awe4luv(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2020
jawalis:
Audio Discharge.

nairaland scientist, pele oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by PinkStarsFallIn: 6:49pm On May 01, 2020
kheny12:
yesterday was an Indian,Today was a polish and a Filipino,Tomorrow will be Korean and Spanish.
We love to cure hispanians
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by tragergeorge(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2020
jawalis:
Audio Discharge.

good say na yourself you ask,,,,
Stop asking yourself eh,,,,you no get answer,ask people them go tell you the answer ,,,,this virus is the most confusing OK,,, person are even getting and recovering from it without knowing,,,,you dont manufacture vaccine over night eh....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Oguieke(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Will come back after iftar to comment
UDO DI NNWANNE
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Laeroy(f): 6:51pm On May 01, 2020
Great news
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Ajibel(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2020
Throwback:
Do you know why the Lagos state government always highlight the foreigners who have recovered from COVID-19?

To serve as reassurance to those who think being in Nigeria is a death sentence concerning recovery from the virus, and to let the foreigners know they have an equal chance recovering here in Nigeria as they would in the developed world.

You're 100% correct sir
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Lumig: 6:54pm On May 01, 2020
Very good of them
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by klever18(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2020
jawalis:
Audio Discharge.

so illitrates dey nairaland?abi them don port from facebook come here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Ajibel(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2020
jawalis:
Audio Discharge.

They're already doing that in Lagos but you won't want to find out so that you can always have something to say to discredit the government. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients by Isoduwa(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2020
Don't forget Nigerian is your friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients / The Menace And Side Effects Of Dexamethasone Tablets. Mawu Mawu / Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.