Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance (789 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by Jollywoopro: 7:24pm On May 01, 2020
Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by Generalnomercy: 7:28pm On May 01, 2020
People were criticizing me for saying that Lagos is yet to experience covid-19.

Pray that God protects you and yours
Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by EzzyCarter: 7:33pm On May 01, 2020
Lagos sad
Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by DontCough: 7:37pm On May 01, 2020
Yepa mogbe. Ikotun, my resident?
I fart too much this days, I pray its not Covik symptoms.

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by DontCough: 7:38pm On May 01, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:
Hope they are not Easterners?

Put them on Young Shall grow immediately back to Onitcha .............Nonsense!

Alhaja Chibuso, you need to get tested Asap. Iranu.
Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by Baawaa(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2020
Is like they are paying for showing yourself as corona virus patient, because I don't understand again
Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by Beedehmee(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2020
It was yesterday At rasaki ige governor road ikotun. A Family of 4.
Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by Daviidjhun(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2020
Make Them Locate Aso Rock ASAP grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by ojun50(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
Before I go resume work na till Wednesday, I no trust this goverment
Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by Buharidgeneral: 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
Olohun gbawa oo
Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by AlhajaChinyere: 8:14pm On May 01, 2020
DontCough:

Alhaja Chibuso, you need to get tested Asap. Iranu.

"On Biafra you stand"
Re: 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance by Perogbangba(f): 8:37pm On May 01, 2020
Are you fucking serious? May God protect us.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That Can Increase Red Blood Cells / How I Got Rid Of My Bad Breath / How's your health?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.