Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Someone Help! I'm Not Making Money And I'm Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Help! I'm Not Making Money And I'm Broke (949 Views)

I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help! I'm Not Making Money And I'm Broke by vicvan: 8:14pm On May 01, 2020
So, I've been searching for ways to make money online. I have made some cos I do some online investment with pretty good returns however, everything came crashing in spite of the pandemic

Now, I'm not making any money and I seem to be stuck, not making any progress. Just living everyday like that

I'm tired. Someone pls advise what to do with my life oo. I have quite a number of business ideas, but seems not to know how to make money from them

HELP!!!
Re: Someone Help! I'm Not Making Money And I'm Broke by ibksiv(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2020
Na hear I come o!
Re: Someone Help! I'm Not Making Money And I'm Broke by FunnyDude(m): 5:58am On May 02, 2020
vicvan:
So, I've been searching for ways to make money online. I have made some cos I do some online investment with pretty good returns however, everything came crashing in spite of the pandemic

Now, I'm not making any money and I seem to be stuck, not making any progress. Just living everyday like that

I'm tired. Someone pls advise what to do with my life oo. I have quite a number of business ideas, but seems not to know how to make money from them

HELP!!!

Follow my thread or check my signature.

Be good.
Re: Someone Help! I'm Not Making Money And I'm Broke by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 05, 2020
WhatsApp me 07039090042
Re: Someone Help! I'm Not Making Money And I'm Broke by naijacutee(f): 6:35pm On May 05, 2020
vicvan:

HELP!!!

What have you tried so far?

What skills do you have?
Re: Someone Help! I'm Not Making Money And I'm Broke by Chiglobal: 6:45pm On May 05, 2020
WhatsApp me on 08032683650
Re: Someone Help! I'm Not Making Money And I'm Broke by Osa55(f): 7:52pm On May 05, 2020
Check my signature and join my WhatsApp group
Re: Someone Help! I'm Not Making Money And I'm Broke by waleyp(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2020
if you are getting SACKED or scared of getting SACKED due to covid-19 then you might think of having a PLAN B

little money you have right now CAN do a lot if you really want to MAKE IT BIG. so don't wait till you get the sack letter or pay cut

you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.

yeah yeah we have different aspects of farming but i'm talking about [i]CATFISH [/i]farming

so dont wait till you get laid with the SACK letter or PAY CUT... do something today

INVEST TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Best 100k Investment Idea Right Now? / Another Free Trading Method For Volatility Indices On Deriv / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.