Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Share The Worst Low Budget Food You Have Prepared !!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Share The Worst Low Budget Food You Have Prepared !!! (529 Views)

What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Worst Low Budget Food You Have Prepared !!! by darhray(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2020
As a student had to manage and i was broke one time and decided to use my last 500 to cook soup

egusi 200
palm oil 100
ponmo 100
alubosa 20
maggi 20
atagun gun 20
pure water 40

i had garri and the soup last 4days

share your experience!!!
Re: Share The Worst Low Budget Food You Have Prepared !!! by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2020
Rice and Red Oll grin grin

Re: Share The Worst Low Budget Food You Have Prepared !!! by shilenji(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Share The Worst Low Budget Food You Have Prepared !!! by donbachi(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2020
Mudskipper 100 naira prewinkle 50 naira cabin biscuit 10 naira to use thicken the soup.
Re: Share The Worst Low Budget Food You Have Prepared !!! by paulGrundy(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2020
concoction rice. mixed rice ,oil , pepper, Maggi , salt , onions and all the content condiments in a pot filled them up with water and covered it and allow it to dry and then eat.

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coffee / The Woman Who Won The Cooking Competition / The Smell Of Good Bread Breaking You Can’t Resist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.