Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House (1124 Views)

Pastor Close Down Church After Winning Million In Sport Betting. / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by paul100(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2020
While at house,a pastor closed to my house always tell her members that if she prays for any of her members and God bless the person.
Then the person maybe decide to change church or stop coming to see her.She will pray for the person to go back to his/her initial stage.Is that good.Will God answer that kind of prayer?
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 01, 2020
paul100:
While at house,a pastor closed to my house always tell her members that if she prays for any of her members and God bless the person.
Then the person maybe decide to change church or stop coming to see her.She will pray for the person to go back to his/her initial stage.Is that good.Will God answer that kind of prayer?

Not a good one from the Pastor..

It's also not a good one if the members leave like that!

But that does not give the pastor the leeway to make such utterances
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by 2special(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2020
Mind your business
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by paul100(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
2special:
Mind your business
I just want to know if God can answer that kind of prayer
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by mignone(f): 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
If the pastor thinks/knows that he only called on God in prayer while God in turn blesses, then such pastor should be mature enough to leave all to God. After all, God could still have blessed d person through someone else.
Unless otherwise d one who received d blessing turns around to bite d finger dt has fed him... even at that, 'vengeance is mine' said d Lord.
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by 2special(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2020
Then ask God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 01, 2020
paul100:

its diabolic pastors that does that. by their fruit you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2020
Who God has blessed, NO MAN can curse
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by StrikeBack(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2020
Lol. Using the fear tactics to hoodwink gullible member

Next

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by ojun50(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2020
All dis covid 19 pastor

1 Like

Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by CandidSeeker(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2020
Philippians 3:18-19
(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by ikh777: 9:15pm On May 01, 2020
paul100:

A twist narrative...

IF HEARING FROM GOD OR GETTING ANSWERS TO PRAYERS WERE EASY YAHOO BOYS WOULD BE PRAYER WARRIORS....

That lady pastor (IF SHE IS A LEGIT SERVANT OF GOD) has been hurt and pained and offended by many she trusted would remember her after she has helped them.... YET they forgot her. I remember feeding my puppies for 5 months and taking care of them daily before I resumed university, I stayed in school for one year plus, one day I came back to my house and the dogs didnt recognize me, they attacked me and I got bitten in 3 places.... I WAS HURT... but my the dog bite BUT that the dogs I took care of, could not recognize me and the one I loved so much was the fiercest to bite me.

NOW imagine the prayers and plenty fastings the woman may have done ONLY to be forgotten. IT IS LEGIT PASTORS that suffer most in this country while the FAKE ONES are the applauded ones that everyone hails.

So, pray for her, the devil has attacked her mind.

IF SHE IS FAKE... then she would not need to announce anything because she knows how to get powers to return those people back to zero.
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by desiredhome: 9:18pm On May 01, 2020
That pastor is not of God....he is using demonic powers on his guelible members, unfortunately that is what a number of these hungry pastors do.... from shrines to alter

Freely you were given, freely shall you also give out.

No man can curse who God has blessed

1 Like

Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58pm On May 01, 2020
paul100:

NO.
BECAUSE HE DOESN'T ANSWER ANY PRAYERS ENTIRELY.

1 Like

Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by emmaodet: 10:18pm On May 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NO.
BECAUSE HE DOESN'T ANSWER ANY PRAYERS ENTIRELY.

Hmmmmmm
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by CAPSLOCKED: 1:10am On May 02, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmm
ARE YOU A NIGERIAN GIRL?
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by emmaodet: 3:00am On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ARE YOU A NIGERIAN GIRL?

Nigerian girl?

But the topic is not about nigerian girl? if am right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by shitshappen(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2020
Simple case of emotional blackmail, they have come to attribute whatever good that comes their way as coming through the pastor. Now they fear going back to where they have been, that is how she tightens her grip on them.

Very sick mind game.

The world is full of weak people

3 Likes

Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by CAPSLOCKED: 8:06am On May 02, 2020
emmaodet:

Nigerian girl?

But the topic is not about nigerian girl? if am right

THERE'S A THREAD GOING ON WHERE THEY'RE CRITICISING NIGERIAN GIRLS FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WHEN THEY'RE NOT BEGGING FOR MONEY, SO YOUR LAST REPLY LEFT ME WONDERING IF.... YOU KNOW, JUST IN CASE.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by sholay2011(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2020
paul100:

There is something wrong with that woman in the head. And she is not a spiritually mature child of God if truly she said that. I don't care about her title. Where envy and self-ambition persists, strife and every evil thing is there (James 3:16).

She should realize she is just a vessel being used by God, NOT her doing God's work for Him. And it is God that owns everyone, no matter how painful it is that someone leaves your fold. If God has called her, He will definitely take care of her with OR without a member staying or leaving.
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by emmaodet: 12:31pm On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S A THREAD GOING ON WHERE THEY'RE CRITICISING NIGERIAN GIRLS FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WHEN THEY'RE NOT BEGGING FOR MONEY, SO YOUR LAST REPLY LEFT ME WONDERING IF.... YOU KNOW, JUST IN CASE.

Hahahahahhahahaha.
Pls can you help me with the link to the thread? Make i go read am
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by Acehart: 1:13pm On May 02, 2020
paul100:

The gifts of God are without repentance: So the Bible says. Whatever God gives a man, be it wealth or health, He may regret He gave it, but He is not petty to take it back.

The words of that woman sounds like witchcraft; Its first stage of influence is manipulation. Her main message is, don’t leave my church. But is the church owned by man? Any man Or woman sounding like he or she owns a church, isn’t a messenger of Christ.
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 02, 2020
Manchester United Vs Liverpool

Ighalo is praying

Salah is praying

Mane is praying

Fred is praying

And the rest who do you think God will Answer
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 02, 2020
Lol... All these kind of questions though.
Re: I Have This From A Pastor Close To My House by petra1(m): 12:35am On May 03, 2020
paul100:

God doesn't answer such prayer . It's not a prayer but a curse . The thing may happen but not from God . Especially if the individual is not strong in faith.

The problem is that many prophet build a church on a gift . That's a mistake . Most prophets are not teachers and they are neither Pastors except few .If you're a prophet and you run a church, you need to have a Pastor / teacher there . Because people can not grow on prophecy they need teaching. After they get their miracle they may not come again.so many prophet suffer the " disappointment of losing members to other churches.

This is what leads to some gimmicks to keep the people or threat . Especially If he's a false or backsliden prophet . Because a really devoted minister to christ is not expecting anything from people . So he loses nothing if for any reason people leave . That's why some prophet charge money also . They want it in advance peradventure the people will go. They only miss the scripture below

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) / "My Past Teachings Against Prosperity Responsible For Poverty Of Deeper Life Mem / Download Ichabod By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Global)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.