Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) (1134 Views)

Healing, Deliverance Ministration, I'll Pray With You / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 9:38am On May 03, 2020
NOTICE : This prayer thread is opened for all those in need of Divine Healing.

Categories of such beloved are :

Those whose cases has gone beyond medical science,

Those unable to afford the basic requirements for treatments,

Those born with their sickness or any form of disabilities,

Victims of incurable diseases,

Those unable to pray well in order to get healed. (The prayers will assist)

Those who has lost hope of recovery.

Those whose cases requires delicate surgical operations to be made but believes in the power of God to get well.

Those diagnosed with strange sicknesses,

Those who are not priviledged to medical treatments.

Those with death sentenced illnesses.

Etc.

We trust in God to meet all of these needs through the Power Of Prayer.

Please, Critics and Any comments that will contradict the prayers and pollute the faith of the believing audience are not allowed. We are here to pray and not to debate about the existence of God or in His Power to Heal.

THIS THREAD IS STRICTLY FOR PRAYERS, TESTIMONIES, DIVINELY INSPIRED CONTRIBUTIONS AND THE MANIFESTATION OF THE HEALING POWER OF GOD.

EVEN THROUGH ONLINE PRAYERS, GOD SHALL BE GLORIFIED.

CONNECTION IS BY FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS.

YOUR TESTIMONIES SHALL MANIFEST BY FIRE !!!

GOD BLESS US ALL.

YOUR FRIEND IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND DELIVERANCE--- ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----------

PROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR DIVINE HEALING.
By the authority of God in Christ Jesus, I decree upon your life this morning, that every sicknesses and diseases not created with you, that is currently afflicting your health status, shall be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus .
As many as those whose second home has become hospitals and healing houses; as many as those whose food has become drugs; as many as those whose finances has been lately budgeted on hospital bills ; as many as those who can not do without carry medicines in their bags incase of any health issues ; and as many as those whose cases has been declared 50-50, or impossible by doctors, I pray that the great physician Jesus Christ shall arise and perform a surgical operation in your life, His angels of Divine healing shall descend upon you, and His precious blood shall vaccinate your spirit, soul and body in the name of Jesus.
To every one suffering from covid 19 , let the healing hand of God come upon you and touch you for healing, deliverance and total restoration in the name of Jesus.
It is well with you and everything that concerns you.
Go and fall sick no more.
Shalom.
P.S Dearly beloved, please I counsel that even if you are not fit enought to pray, you can always apply the Blood of Jesus as Holy Vaccination, by saying, "I drink the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus" whenever you can and however you can. From experience, it will keep you strong and immune.
God bless you.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 9:38am On May 03, 2020

Good morning love.

I pray for you, that Every satanic property in your body, extending the stay of your infirmities, shall be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.

Anything that feels like a serpent roaming about your body, is set ablazed, in Jesus name.

Dreams of wasted efforts and ending up dead from your illness, and that is causing you fear or high BP, is cancelled by the blood of Jesus.

Today, the Lord God shall deliver you of any sickness that has entered into your life through eating in the dream , body contact, or by air, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

All Covid 19 patients worldwide, receive divine cure in the name of Jesus.

Beloved, the Word Of God for you today is taken from Joel 3:10 that says "...Let the weak say I am strong."

So, I counsel you to please constantly confess it today by saying " I am strong in Jesus name."

God bless you.

Have a Healthy day.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 3:58pm On May 03, 2020
Good evening. God bless you.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 8:59am On May 04, 2020
WORD FOR TODAY : Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
PRAYER
Every blood that you have lost to any sickness is restored, in the name of Jesus.
Weight loses also, as a result of that ailment, is restored,
Money, time and effort that has been spent but wasted, shall be restored,
Prayers that has been prayed but it seems God didn't answer, shall begin to yield results in the name of Jesus.
Those of you that are unable to eat well, receive Divine appetite,
Those that are unable to stand, receive Divine strength,
And those having respiratory problems, let the power of God come upon you and begin to breathe well, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Covid19 shall no more reduce the human race, lives shall not be lost or infected, and the already infected cases shall begin to reduce, in Jesus name.
For in Jesus mighty name we have prayed Amen !
Dearly beloved, please I counsel that even if you are not fit enough to pray, you can always apply the Blood of Jesus as Holy Vaccination, by saying, "I drink the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus" whenever you can and however you can. From experience, it will keep you strong and immune.
Let the power of God overshadow you today.
Good Morning and Enjoy your week.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 7:55pm On May 04, 2020
Good evening.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 9:00am On May 05, 2020
WORD FOR TODAY : Ezekiel 37:4-5 - Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
PRAYER
By the power that rose the dry bones ; let every bedridden persons begin to rise, let the lame begin to walk, let the blind begin to see, let the deaf begin to hear, let the dumb begin to speak, in the mighty name of Jesus.

All whom sicknesses and diseases has robbed off their good health, strength, or abilities ; the power that rose the dead bones shall come upon you and starting from this moment, you shall begin to do what you could not do before, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Henceforth, No infirmities shall stop you from enjoying your health.
In this month of Shining, you shall not shine on hospital bed. Powers that wants to make you sick and unfit, on the day of your joy, shall stumble and fall, in Jesus name.
All covid 19 patients worldwide sha encounter the blood of the lamb and be made whole, in Jesus name.
A super sounding 7 perfecting Amen !
God bless you.
Dearly beloved, please I counsel that even if you are not fit enough to pray, you can always apply the Blood of Jesus as Holy Vaccination, by saying, "I drink the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus" whenever you can and however you can. From experience, it will keep you strong and immune.
Let the every dry bones in your life rise today and never again remain the same.
Good Morning and Enjoy your week.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 12:34pm On May 05, 2020
Good afternoon. God bless you.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 7:20pm On May 05, 2020
Good evening.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by olarwhumy6(f): 10:42pm On May 05, 2020
Amen
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 9:14am On May 06, 2020
Before we go into today's word and prayers Beloved, I'd like us to sing this hymn.
HEAR THE FOOTSTEPS OF JESUS.
1. Hear the footsteps of Jesus,
He is now passing by,
Bearing balm for the wounded,
Healing all who apply ;
As He spake to the sufferer who lay at the pool,
He is saying this moment
"Wilt thou be made whole?"
CHORUS :
Wilt thou be made whole ?
Wilt thou be made whole?
Oh come weary sufferer,
Oh come, sin-sick soul;
See the life-stream is flowing,
See the cleansing waves roll,
Step into the current and thou shalt be whole.
2. Tis the voice of that Savior,
Whose merciful call
Freely offers salvation
To one and to all;
He is now beck'ning to Him
Each sin-tainted soul,
And lovingly asking,
(Go back to chorus)
3. Are you halting and struggling,
Overpowr'd by your sin,
While the waters are troubled
Can you not enter in?
Lo, the Savior stands waiting
To strengthen your soul;
He is earnestly pleading,
(Go back to chorus)
3. Blessed Savior, assist us
To rest on Thy Word;
Let the soul healing power
On us now be outpoured;
Wash away every sin-spot,
Take perfect control,
Say to each trusting spirit,
"Thy faith makes thee whole."
(Go back to chorus)
Hymn Ends.
WORD FOR TODAY : John 5:6 - When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
PRAYER.
My dearly beloved, from what our prophetic hymn and scripture talks about, it is clear that God will heal us, but what He is asking is that do we want to be healed? That is, do we really believe that He can heal us? Do we believe in His healing power? Is our faith strong enough to cause His Healing power upon us this morning ? Are we tired of feeding on drugs to survive and taking medical treatments ? Do we want to start living in His Standard for our lives and not the one condition has placed us in? If Yes, then I'd like you to gear up your faith and begin to say Amen to these prayers.
PRAYER.
By the blood of Jesus, let every lump in the breast disappear, in the name of Jesus.
Let every swelling in the neck, be divinely touched and be normalized, in the name of Jesus.
Thou partial stroke in the body of any one saying Amen to these prayers, be healed in the name of Jesus.
Partial blindness be healed,
Partial deafness be healed,
Partial dumbness be healed,
Partial lameness be healed,
In the mighty name of Jesus.
Anything in your spirit , soul and body, not making you whole, is flushed out by the blood of Jesus.
Receive your healing, receive your healing, receive your healing, receive your healing, in the name of Jesus.
You are healed in the name of Jesus.
JESUS CHRIST the Son Of God has made you Whole !
Beloved, if you pay attention to our hymn, it emphasized much on sin as the main cause of infirmities. So please repent and run away from sins in order to keep your healing.
God bless you.
----
PROPHETIC ACTIONS : (1) Dearly beloved, please I counsel that even if you are not fit enough to pray long, you can always apply the Blood of Jesus as Holy Vaccination, by saying, "I drink the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus" or if it is too long for you, just say "I drink the blood of Jesus."
(2) Also, you can take this prayer to be your personal Confession " I will be made Whole, In the name of Jesus." Or if it is too long for you, just say "Lord Jesus, I will be made whole."

You can decide to use any of the two or both of them. These actions should be done with faith and repeatedly at anytime.

The Lord is your strength in Jesus name.
-----
Let every organ giving your problems be divinely replaced in the name of Jesus.
Go and Shine in your health.
Good Morning and Have a Healthy Day.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 12:40pm On May 06, 2020
Amen.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 9:27am On May 07, 2020
Good morning God bless you.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 11:33pm On May 07, 2020
Thank you Jesus !
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 8:16am On May 08, 2020

TARGET ----> Satanic Sponsored Infirmities.

WORD FOR TODAY : Luke 9:42 - And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.

PRAYER.

Let the blood of Jesus flush away anything blocking your throat, in the name of Jesus.

I speak against every pains in the waist, every pains in the neck, every pains in the shoulders, every pains in the leg, every pain in the back, let the healing hand of God come upon you now, in the name of Jesus.

Thou Witchcraft sponsored migraine, go back to your senders in the name of Jesus.

Every evil nurse or health worker, sponsored by the kingdom of darkness, to inject patients with bewitched syringe, in order to worsen their cases, be thou exposed and disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every demon coming to feed on your flesh and blood in the night, thereby reducing your strength and stature in the day, let the be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

This morning, plastic experience shall not be your portion in the name of Jesus.

God bless you.
----
PROPHETIC ACTIONS : (1) Dearly beloved, please I counsel that even if you are not fit enough to pray long, you can always apply the Blood of Jesus as Holy Vaccination, by saying, "I drink the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus" or if it is too long for you, just say "I drink the blood of Jesus."

(2) Also, you can take this prayer to be your personal Confession " Lord Jesus, make me whole, In the name of Jesus." Or if it is too long for you, just say "Lord Jesus, make me whole"

You can decide to use any of the two or both of them. These actions should be done with faith and repeatedly at anytime.

-----
Go and Shine today.

Good Morning and Have a blessed Day.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 9:08am On May 09, 2020
Good morning.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 8:22am On May 10, 2020

TARGET ----> Satanic Sponsored Infirmities. (2)

WORD FOR TODAY : Luke 9:42 - And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.

PRAYER.

Any witch, monitoring you from your village, in order to worsen your health condition, the angel of death shall visit them today, in the name of Jesus.

Today, the Good Lord shall deliver you from any charm you have stepped your feet upon, that has brought about this sickness in your life, in the name of Jesus.

Let every Bewitched drug, food, cloth, and water that you have been using, be expired, in the name of Jesus.

You shall be better than yesterday.

In the name of Jesus,

receive strength to rise above every sicknesses and diseases.

Receive strength to do what you couldn't do before,

Receive strength to be healed and testify of the healing power of God upon your life,

This sickness shall not see your end, but you shall see it end, in Jesus name.

Amen and Amen.

It is well with you.

God bless you .
----

(2) Also, you can take this prayer to be your personal Confession " Lord Jesus, make me whole, In the name of Jesus." Or if it is too long for you, just say "Lord Jesus, make me whole"

-----
Go and Shine today.

Happy Sabbath.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 10:34am On May 11, 2020
TARGET ----> Satanic Sponsored Infirmities. (3)
PRAYER.
The Lord shall shock all those who has given up on you with your healing in the name of Jesus.
If your recovery has been concluded to be impossible, the God of impossibilies shall reverse such conclusions, in the name of Jesus.
The Lord God shall wipe your tears away.
The fear of death shall not kill you.
God who has the final say shall decree healing over whatever the doctors has said concerning you, in the name of Jesus.
God shall give you a new heart, a new lungs, a new kidney, He shall fix your broken bones, He shall heal and cover your wounds and He shall purge out every poison eating up your intestines, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you.
---
-----
Go and Shine today.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 8:03am On May 12, 2020
ROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR DIVINE HEALING.

TARGET ----> Satanic Sponsored Infirmities. (4)

PRAYER.

In the name of Jesus :

Demons tying your tongue from saying what is really wrong with you shall flee by fire.

Demons tying your tongue from saying who you saw, that poisoned your food, shall be consumed.

Demons stopping you from remembering the source of your problem, shall be arrested.

Demons slowing down your recovery process shall be derailed.

They said the sickness runs in your family and you fear you may end up like the rest of them who had it, I decree, God shall use you to scatter that evil family patterns in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy also, that anyone suffering from any uncurable diseases in any part of the world, is healed by the blood of Jesus.

Anything blocking your voice from saying a louder amen shall be consumed by the Holy Ghost in Jesus name. AMEN!!!

Ensure not to laugh at the condition of anyone.

God bless you.
---

-----
Go and Shine today.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 8:35am On May 13, 2020
TARGET ----> Satanic Sponsored Infirmities. (5)
PRAYER.
Your case shall no more worsen, but it shall get better than ever before, in Jesus name.
Every good thing that you have lost to that sickness, shall be restored seven folds, in Jesus name.
Demons standing beside you, increasing your ailment, shall be cast out, in the name of Jesus. And the angel of healing shall appear.
Don't think anymore about how you use to be fit and healthy and get sad over your present condition, because God is restoring health back to you, in Jesus name.
Don't get weary over what people have said that doesn't encourage you, because at the end, God shall make them wrong about you, in Jesus name.
The Lord shall grant unto us the grace to prevent this pestilence from infecting us and to those already infected, that may have lost hope, the good Lord shall cure you all in Jesus name.
God bless you.
---
-----
Go and Shine today.
Good Morning and Have a wonderful Day.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by Estellar: 10:54am On May 13, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 9:38am On May 14, 2020
Amen.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 9:22am On May 15, 2020
TARGET ----> Thou art Loosed !
WORD FOR TODAY : Luke 13:12 - And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.
PRAYERS.
This morning, I decree by the Word of God:
Thou art loosed from anemia,
Thou art loosed from respiratory problems,
That art loosed from strange pains in the chest,
Thou art loosed from ulcer,
Thou art loosed from continuous headaches,
Thou art loosed from memory loses,
Thou art loosed from appendix,
Thou art loosed from asthma,
Thou art loosed from typhoid,
Thou art loosed from tuberculosis,
Thou art loosed from malaria fever,
Thou art loosed from cancer,
Thou art loosed from aids,
Thou art loosed from Corona virus,
in the name of Jesus.
From the slightest to the most worrisome sickness , Jesus Christ the Son Of God has declared that THOU ART LOOSED FROM THEM ALL, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
No more living in bondages .
God bless you.
---
-----
Go and Shine.
Good Morning and Enjoy your Deliverance today.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 11:26pm On May 15, 2020
Amen.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 8:16am On May 16, 2020

WORD FOR TODAY : 1 Corinthians 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

PRAYERS.

As stated in our bible passage, Your body is the temple of God. And the temple of God is not an habitation for sicknesses and diseases.

Therefore I decree by the decree of heaven :

let anything that God has not planted in that body, that is causing you Infirmities, reproach, afflictions and attacks on your health and spiritual life, be rooted up, in the name of Jesus. Let them be rooted up, let them be rooted up, them be rooted up, let them be rooted up, let them be rooted up, in the mighty name of Jesus !!!

Anything that doesn't match with your star is removed,

Whatever that is contending with the Baptism of the Holy Ghost in your life, is removed,

In the name of Jesus.

That sickness will not kill you. But that enemy that wants to kill you, in order to use that sickness as a cover-up, shall be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

The reason why you are seeing death is not because of the sickness, but because of the enemy that is about to strike.

But God has given you victory in the name of Jesus.

At the end, you shall receive an Incorruptible Crown.

Go and live again.

God bless you.
---

-----
You shall arise and shine.

Good Morning and Happy Weekend.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 6:55am On May 17, 2020

WORD FOR TODAY : Acts 3:19 - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS.

- Before saying Amen to any of these prayers, please let's go to the throne room of repentance . (5mins).

- Thank God for forgiveness of sins.

PRAYERS.

This morning, Let there be Divine refreshing upon you, in the name of Jesus.

The God of Refreshing shall refresh your brain,

He shall refresh your heart,

He shall refresh your kidney and lungs,

He shall refresh your reproductive systems.

He shall refresh your bones,

He shall refresh your blood cells,

He shall refresh your respiratory system,

In the name of Jesus.

Slight headache will not kill you,

Indigestion be digested,

Your five senses are perfectly restored,

Today, Let the angels of healing minister to you,

And Let there be total restoration of health and stature, in the name of Jesus.

In Jesus name we have prayed, Amen.

Go and live again.

God bless you.
---

-----

Good Morning and Happy Sabbath.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 11:49am On May 18, 2020
WORD FOR TODAY : Obadiah 1:17 (KJV) But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
PRAYERS.
In the name of Jesus, Anything disturbing your voice from being able to speak well is removed, in the name of Jesus.
Anything blocking your throat from being able to eat, drink or swallow food is removed, in the name of Jesus.
Anything blocking your private parts from urinating or excreating well is removed, in the name of Jesus.
Anything in your body, making it too heavy for you to rise up and walk, is removed, in the name of Jesus.
Anything programmed into your tongue, that is making it to reject good edible foods is removed, in the name of Jesus.
Let the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost purge you afresh, in the name of Jesus.
Receive your Healing and Deliverance, in Jesus name.
Go and possess your possessions.
You are healed.
God bless you.
---
-----
Good Morning and Happy New Week.
Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 7:46am On May 19, 2020

WORD FOR TODAY : Obadiah 1:17 (KJV) But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

PRAYERS.

Evil hands placed upon your womb, shall wither away, in the name of Jesus.

Sepent that has spiritually tied itself to your womb, to your leg, or any part of your body, in order to cause havoc and to make it look Asif something is always moving on your body, shall be roasted to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

Thou brother currently battling kidney failure as a result of smoking, though you were warned, but the powers of your father's house kept pushing you to live a reckless and profitless life. I pray that as you have encountered this prayers, powers that wants you to end up like your father shall die in Jesus name. The God of mercy shall visit you today, in the name of Jesus.

I also pray for you that brother, whose girlfriend has made sick until you propose to her and so no other girl will share you with her. In the name of Jesus, be loosed from that evil bondage in the name of Jesus. Be loosed, be loosed, be loosed, be loosed, be thou loosed, in the mighty name of Jesus.

The Holy Ghost shall consume every evil food you have collected and eaten from your neighbor, in Jesus name.

Go and possess your possessions.

You are healed and delivered.

May the God of healing, also visit every isolation centres around the world today, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you.
---

-----

Good Morning and Happy New Week.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 7:57pm On May 20, 2020

PRAYERS.

Please put your hand on your belly botton as you say Amen to these prayers.

The power of the Holy Ghost shall come upon you and you shall vomit every poisons in your system, in Jesus name.

That serpent in your stomach shall be flushed out by fire, in the name Jesus.

Any object that you have swallowed, shall be excreted now, in the name of Jesus.

Every pain in the stomach is subdued, by the blood of Jesus.

Swelling in the stomach is normalized, by the blood of Jesus.

Powers that wants to burst your stomach shall be roasted you ashes in the name of Jesus.

The Holy Ghost shall purge you afresh.

The effect of evil hands that has been laid upon that stomach is nullified by the blood of Jesus.

You are healed and delivered.

In Jesus name, Amen.

May the God of healing, also visit every sick patient wherever they may be in the world right now, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you.
---

-----

Good Morning.

God bless you.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 7:49am On May 21, 2020

PRAYERS.

Any occult man around you, wanting to marry you, in order to steal your virtues, shall be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every gifts you have collected, that has brought about satanic afflictions upon your health, shall be exposed and consumed, in the name of Jesus.

As many as those who has breathe in polluted air, that has result to any uncurable diseases, may the Holy Ghost come upon you to flush out that contamination from your system, in Jesus name.

Powers that are not pleased with how badly they have dealt with you and wants to harden their afflictions upon you, shall be struck by lightening, in Jesus name.

Arrows of untimely death flying around shall not locate you and your family, in Jesus name.

To every minister of God, presently on sickbed, Divine Mercy shall prevail over that judgement of the wicked upon your health, in Jesus name.

Powers that wants you to continue paying deaf ears to those repeated divine warnings in your dreams, shall meet their dooms, in Jesus name.

Go and Fall sick no more.

God bless you.
---

-----
You shall mount up with wings as eagles.

Good Morning.

Shalom.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 8:40am On May 22, 2020
Good morning.
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) by MFMRevivalist: 9:21am On May 23, 2020
Amen

(1) (Reply)

10 Stunning Ankara Styles That Will Make You Wish Lockdown Is Over / Using Microphone In The Church Is Not Biblical: The Apostles Never Used It / Don't Be Fooled By Events In Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.