Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Please Names Of Universities With Distant Learning Centres In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Names Of Universities With Distant Learning Centres In Lagos (3396 Views)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Names Of Universities With Distant Learning Centres In Lagos by bamboke(f): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2011
Please who can help with names of universities which are credible and have study centres in Lagos. Also which is still selling forms.
Thanks alot!
Re: Please Names Of Universities With Distant Learning Centres In Lagos by opezz: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
U.i, OAU, UNILAG, Bt i dnt thing ui form is out cos they re now writing end of sesion exams.
Re: Please Names Of Universities With Distant Learning Centres In Lagos by opezz: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
U.i, OAU, UNILAG, Bt i dnt thing ui form is out cos they re now writing end of sesion exams.
Re: Please Names Of Universities With Distant Learning Centres In Lagos by bamboke(f): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
Please are they into management courses like bus admin and can you give the names of their centres. Thanks
Re: Please Names Of Universities With Distant Learning Centres In Lagos by donald1010(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2011
i will advice you to go to N.O.U.N , in lagos, d form is still on sale, hurry up, call 08032877537
Re: Please Names Of Universities With Distant Learning Centres In Lagos by adim2(m): 2:36am On Jan 11, 2011
UNN too have a distant learning center here in lagos, But i don't know if there form is currently on sale. And i think they have their center in surulere side i am not sure

(1) (Reply)

See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher / Akwa Ibom State University(aksu) 2015/2016 Acceptance Fees / School Fees Payment / Uniforms That Cannot Be Outdated In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.