Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying (896 Views)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by christopheru(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!
We know what Jamb in conjunction with Nigeria Educational Institution can do to one's aspiration grin cheesy
The topic says it all.
Oya let's discuss...
Don't make this topic boring.

Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by Ussycool: 10:34pm On May 01, 2020
MBBS
Studying Biochemistry.
What else?
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by Kings296: 10:37pm On May 01, 2020
Petrochemical Engineering but ended up studying mechanical Engineering
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by MightySparrow: 10:41pm On May 01, 2020
Mechanical Engineering end up Mechanical Engineering I pursued it and didn't let anything to discourage or accept any other course me though I wrote JAMB three times.

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by ojun50(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2020
Elect elect
But I end up settling for accounting.

1 Like

Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by MrEgghead(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2020
christopheru:
Hello Nairalanders!
We know what Jamb in conjunction with Nigeria Educational Institution can do to one's aspiration grin cheesy
The topic says it all.
Oya let's discuss...
Don't make this topic boring.
Medicine and Surgery but was given Agric Econs and I accepted.
Five years later I got admission into Medicine.

3 Likes

Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by Dayoebe(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2020
from Microbiology to Computer science and finally in Mathematical sciences dept
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2020
Education Management
Ended up studying Industrial Relations and personnel management

1 Like

Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by Yohans(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2020
Criminology and security studies,
Studying criminology and security studies.
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by frankosivue(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2020
Wanted Computer science and I got it.
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by frankosivue(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2020
Dayoebe:
from Microbiology to Computer science and finally in Mathematical sciences dept
Great choice. Mathematical science is not a course, is it?
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by Dayoebe(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2020
frankosivue:
Great choice. Mathematical science is not a course, is it?
Its a department itself. Independent
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by DopeDrugDealer(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2020
Civil engineering but I settled for statistics. Will go for architecture or estate management next year.
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by Aguemma(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2020
Civil engineering
But currently studying material and metallurgical engineering
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by frankosivue(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2020
Dayoebe:

Its a department itself. Independent
I know lol. Just wanted to be sure I got correctly because you mentioned moving to Mathematical science
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
yoruba
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by halimzytohfresh(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2020
medicine. now studying cyber security science
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by uche06: 12:14am On May 03, 2020
Hope u are fulfilled with Accountingquote author=ojun50 post=89082882]Elect elect
But I end up settling for accounting.[/quote]
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by abdul824: 5:16am On May 03, 2020
MBBS to chemistry
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by ojun50(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2020
uche06:
Hope u are fulfilled with Accountingquote author=ojun50 post=89082882]Elect elect
But I end up settling for accounting.
Yes, in some month time will be chartered
Re: Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying by iaamxavier(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2020
Fine Art

Now Pharmacy

Thanks to my country Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission 2020/2021 Full & Part-time Thread / Free Airtime For Students! / PGDE Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.