Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday (31557 Views)

Phones, Gadgets Not Allowed At The Presidential Tribunal From Monday / Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers / Government Offices Can Open From Monday – Presidential Task Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Ingriid(f): 12:26pm On May 02, 2020
Spartanville:
Guys shower me love abeg.. It's my birthday today
Happy birthday. Live long and prosper!
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by showafrica(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2020
laosy:
Nigeria government have signed a gentleman agreement with Coronavirus on days and time to operate, bunch of incompetent people!

The government doesn't behave like they passed waec.
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Strech(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2020
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by frankblinkz(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2020
Sleekmilan01:

I represent 08164909961 mtn constutiency
With a disbursed loan offer of #1500 with an Airtel 09020805146 constituency #2000
hahahahaha no be small thing oo
are u related to mumumadu borrowhari
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Sultty(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2020
Naija e don be for u shocked
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Mogajunior(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2020
jericco1:
I'm not going to work until July undecided
Are you a senior staff in the civil service?
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Temptee101(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2020
GeneralPula:
Not bad..

Those Chinese way come that time, we no day hear wassap about them anymore or they them don comot?

They should be in the other room with Aisha, since Bubu has been underperforming in all aspects
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by jericco1(m): 1:16pm On May 02, 2020
Mogajunior:
Are you a senior staff in the civil service?

Not yet grin but I cannot take the risk of going to work
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Mogajunior(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2020
jericco1:

Not yet grin but I cannot take the risk of going to work
Ok. You will attain that level someday.
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by jericco1(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2020
Mogajunior:
Ok. You will attain that level someday.

Amen
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by iammolise(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This coming Monday, the EU will launch a global initiative that Emmanuel Macron has been talking about for the past Month.

A initiative to create funds to create VACCINEs and distribute it evenly even to poor Africans

The VACCINE will be the password to all things very soon
Without the vaccine, you won't be able to get get a "certificate of vaccination"

And some basic human rights will be stripped away

The world is already in the next phase of the new world order

U people and ur dooms day mentality will never cease to amaze me cheesy
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 02, 2020
So far they will continue paying me my allwee, if they like let them not resume work.
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Dollabiz: 2:22pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by EmekaBlue(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2020
After they will say Nigeria is a rich country...ordinary 5k they can't share instead they are opening d lockdown for people to go DIE

poor nation
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by thatigboman: 2:57pm On May 02, 2020
SeverusSnape:

An adhoc committee will be set up for that.
adhoc committee abi standing committee
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by orisa37: 3:12pm On May 02, 2020
Boss Mustapha has long received his Bank Alert for April Pay, so said he. Who pays Pensions? Why no Alert? Today is MAY 2nd.
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by MrBONE2(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This coming Monday, the EU will launch a global initiative that Emmanuel Macron has been talking about for the past Month.

A initiative to create funds to create VACCINEs and distribute it evenly even to poor Africans

The VACCINE will be the password to all things very soon
Without the vaccine, you won't be able to get get a "certificate of vaccination"

And some basic human rights will be stripped away

The world is already in the next phase of the new world order

Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Lifediary: 4:39pm On May 02, 2020
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by ofiko123(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2020
jericco1:
I'm not going to work until July undecided

Stay home till July..
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by jericco1(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2020
ofiko123:

Stay home till July..

I'm planning on that
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by babaarewa(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
GeneralPula:
Not bad..

Those Chinese way come that time, we no day hear wassap about them anymore or they them don comot?
What thing concern you about those Chinese?
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by GeneralPula: 6:06pm On May 02, 2020
babaarewa:
What thing concern you about those Chinese?

I wanna kill them. undecided
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Snappy0132: 7:10pm On May 02, 2020
The Earth is Healing

Coronavirus is healing us
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by FGonline: 7:19pm On May 02, 2020
Snappy0132:
The Earth is Healing

Coronavirus is healing us
hmmm

1 Like

Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by AdmissionGetEas: 7:45pm On May 02, 2020
All the states recording cases should remain under lockdown.. what's the essence of the past lockdown... Nigerians.... Hmmmm

Meanwhile check my signature if u re looking for Admission into University
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by faebenezer5star: 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
nonyofor2:
Have they discussed with the virus?
help me ask ooo ... because it seems we are all mad in this country
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by shoprite: 1:00am On May 03, 2020
Have they discussed with the virus?

An adhoc committee will be set up for that.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2020
frankblinkz:
hahahahaha no be small thing oo
are u related to mumumadu borrowhari

Lol nah
Re: FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday by Akindele2490(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2020
For Sale..
Fairly Used
Xiaomi Note 7
4gb Ram ,128gb Rom
Xcharge Fast charger
No defect
Very neat
For serious buyer living around Osogbo and Ife axis and ready to meet me in person..
Price 45k
Call / WhatApp - 08063656435

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / Sanwo-olu Visits Olusosun Dumpsite / Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.