Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Police Finally Arrests @peterugavah For Posting Fake Story On Twitter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Finally Arrests @peterugavah For Posting Fake Story On Twitter (574 Views)

Nigerian Police Finally Arrest Skit Maker For Molesting And Pranking A 10yrs Old / Nigerian Man Finally Arrests The Native Doctor Who Defrauds Him N70m In Onitsha. / Police Finally Caught The Guy Who Draw People's Unclad Pictures On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Finally Arrests @peterugavah For Posting Fake Story On Twitter by thisweekng: 11:14pm On May 01, 2020
On The 25th Of April, 2020. @Peterugavah Posted On Twitter, That His Mother, Who Has Been Managing Hypertension For 20 Years, Died In Side His Car, While He Was Taking Her To The Hospital, Because The Police Stopped Him On The Road And Demanded For N20,000 Before They Will Allow Him To Pass.
You Can Read It>>https://thisweekng.com/2020/04/25/my-mother-died-in-my-car-while-rivers-policemen-were-demanding-for-n20k-bribe-man-cries-out/

After The Tweet Went Viral, The Nigerian Police Responded To The Tweet….Read It>>https://thisweekng.com/2020/04/25/police-reacts-to-the-story-of-a-man-who-said-his-mother-died-in-his-car/

A Twitter User, Harrison Gwamnishu (Behind Bars) Made It Know That The Said Peter Have Been Detained By The Delta State Police Command And He Said He Was With Peter, Who Said He Posted For Sympathy And Followers.

Harrison Revealed That Peter Will Be Prosecuted.

See Harrison’s Tweet Below

#FactCheck FALSE...@Peterugavah Is Currently Detained At Delta State Police Command.
He Said He Posted For Sympathy And Followers.

I Was With Him This Evening And He Will Be Prosecuted For This Actions.
[/i][i]

Re: Police Finally Arrests @peterugavah For Posting Fake Story On Twitter by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 01, 2020
Kudos to Nigerian Police Force

1 Like

Re: Police Finally Arrests @peterugavah For Posting Fake Story On Twitter by spinna: 11:33pm On May 01, 2020
How many times do they lie on people?..person com lie on dem dem dey vex..to poster above no be only kudos na soduk
Re: Police Finally Arrests @peterugavah For Posting Fake Story On Twitter by doggedfighter(f): 12:46am On May 02, 2020
Oops ! even NPF is arresting someone for lying? grin grin

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SARS Officers Assaults Man For Using An Iphone In Niger State / Landlord Shoot Tenant Dead After He Failed To Vacate His House. VIDEO / It Is Better For Police To Kill Me Than Take Me Back To Prison ― Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.