Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease (34702 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 02, 2020
Typing..
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Vamicz(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by sammychimex(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2020
SeyiDominion:

Really?

Where were their parents?

Why didn't someone stop them?

The parents? Are for real? People wey dey inside dey coupulate make them fit born more at least for election sake.
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by sammychimex(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2020
lastmessenger:
no those children are from Niger republic according to Arrewa.

We go know who born them when election reach.
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by MrBONE2(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2020
jagaban002:
At last kano turn to ucl contender in the epl .

Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by PopeFlatino(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2020
Please apart from extra financial assistance I needed , also an advise.

Someone suffering severe chest pain,,, which meal or diet should I avoid please?..

Help me with this prescriptions please
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by olajizz01(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2020
sammychimex:

Truth is you cannot force wisdom on a person or a state, foolishness has it's consequences regardless of whether the fool had good intentionsbor not. The reality is that in as much as we don't wish evil on them, but we can't also wish away the consequences of their foolishness.
Hmm,true talk,after all, their govnor is after 15billions.

It won't be funny if the virus spread to every households due to their governor foolishness with the help of his illiterate/ignorant citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Temptee101(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2020
We shouldn't wait for the season to end, the trophy should be handed to this people already
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Baawaa(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2020
Anything that has to do with gandollar is not real
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Ade3131: 12:24pm On May 02, 2020
ucham:

No be vex matter bros. Goto Abuja, all the top government offices are filled with illiterate abokis. It is no wonder the Civil service has died. Since they use federal character and nepotism to allocate everything to themselves, let us see now whether their alamajiri which they use to win elections and kill southerners will save them.

Staying in Kano hospitals as a southerner is like fighting Boko Haram. Person wey get ear make e hear.

I won't lie to you sha, sometimes I also feel the frustration bcuz I know how much these people are dragging the country backward with nepotism. But the bitter truth is that they're only taking advantage of our collective mumuism and porous constitution. Imagine a constitution that allows an SSCE holder to be president while the vice is a Prof and a SAN. That alone encapsulates our heroic stupidity. We practice democracy of numbers and we're all aware that it's the almajiris that will decide who wins or loses an election. Not until those standards are checked, we will continue until God knows when. The fight against COVID-19 is actually beyond tribes or race. It's a collective war against humanity and we should be ready to throw in all our arsenals at it even if it means treating a BH member. Else, he might infect an innocentee who will then kickstart another strain of the virus. #NaijaWillPrevail

1 Like

Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by LordPsalm(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2020
Melinda gates saw this coming but my religious brother and sisters were busy sending it back to the sender instead of preventing it from happening.
How foolish.
The worst is that the governor is upset on the lockdown.
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by sammychimex(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2020
olajizz01:
Hmm,true talk,after all, their govnor is after 15billions.

It won't be funny if the virus spread to every households due to their governor foolishness with the help of his illiterate/ignorant citizens.

Let him be playing even anambra with only one case has more than 5 isolation centres, while Kano with a population that is probably 5times that of anambra cannot even boast of three isolation centres. He is even rejecting kwankwaso's hospital, which he donated as isolation centre. How does ones pride get bigger than his reasoning and sense of urgency
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Strech(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2020
Please show some lovewww./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Benjamin4388(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2020
Nemere2020:
Kano State Ministry of Health, @KNSMOH

https://twitter.com/KNSMOH/status/1256350365894742017?s=19
Get your free and very cheap E-books here ranging from romance, horror/thrillers, mystery, programming and etc
https://www.nairaland.com/5830386/free-e-books-audios#89099892
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by lizwisdom: 1:15pm On May 02, 2020
uba
help a broda to survive just for today
i just lost my cousin my only sponsore
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Samnavy: 1:22pm On May 02, 2020
Gaduje is too dull
They give you Hospital to safe live
Of people you rejected it.
Naija don suffered.
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by AkuOlisa: 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
sammychimex:
Kano Kano this one no be election oh.hmmmmm

With the way Kano is going before the middle of May the would have overtaken Lagos. I saw a video of street fummigation in Kano with almost 100children chasing the fummigation vehicle shouting corona, I realized that this people dont understand what they are dealing with at all.

70% of Nigerians are underestimating the savagery of covid 19

1 Like

Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by truthstands01: 1:36pm On May 02, 2020
This is not rigging of election.
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by sammychimex(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

70% of Nigerians are underestimating the savagery of covid 19

True you see all those people saying it's a scam, they are worse than the virus itself. I avoid them without thinking twice.
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2020
Investnow2017:
IGNORANCE - When you do not know

STUPIDITY: - When know and doubt still

FOOLISHNESS: - When you refuse to know but still doubt and show that you know.

MADNESS: - When you know, or refuse to know but don't care in the face of obvious facts.

WISDOM: - When you know or don't know but are ready to play safe for self and others.
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2020
sammychimex:

True you see all those people saying it's a scam, they are worse than the virus itself. I avoid them without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by AkuOlisa: 2:09pm On May 02, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
sammychimex:

I stopped all my friends from visiting me until further notice since I noticed their I don't care attitude concerning covid 19

I can not come and pay for another person carelessness. The ones we are paying for as a result of our government refusing to close border on time is enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Dollabiz: 2:21pm On May 02, 2020
For real
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by sammychimex(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

I stopped all my friends from visiting me until further notice since I noticed their I don't care attitude concerning covid 19

I can not come and pay for another person carelessness. The ones we are paying for as a result of our government refusing to close border on time is enough for me.

Even if I had a spare life I wouldn't waste any of them.Some decisions aren't emotional.
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 02, 2020
sammychimex:
I saw a video of street fummigation in Kano with almost 100children chasing the fummigation vehicle shouting corona.

1 Like

Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
Kano dey fear me this days ooh
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by chubinwa(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2020
With the disproportionate mortality rate against the recovery is a thing to be worried about. God please ignore the ignorance of these people and save them from this mess
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by aniblue(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2020
FG should give ganduje #15billion so that this numbers we are seeing everyday can drop,
This is too much, if not before the end of May, it will overtake Lagos....
grin grin grin
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Lifediary: 4:22pm On May 02, 2020
COVID-19 is REal! Let us protect ourselves. Learn how to make your own face masks at home with simple home materials by watching the videos below. Delay is dangerous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ4PYPRS-y0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5YztzsQ9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM2MnNj_GdU
Re: Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease by Lifediary: 4:24pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Lamb101 post=89103468][/quote]

Ejoy the video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_qL-hxOX40

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck / Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.