Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out (3331 Views)

Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote / "It's Difficult Finding My Perfect Bra Size" -nigerian Actress, Whykay Cries Out / I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by chiomarita: 1:56am On May 02, 2020
Curvetous Ogunjimi Adeyinka known in the entertainment sphere as Whykay is a music artiste, actor and content creator.

She is popular for her skits with OAP Nedu of Wazobia FM in which her b00bs were always the center of attraction.

In a chat with [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] , the Ondo State-born entertainer talks about how she copes as a single lady during the lonely moments of lock down.

“It has been over 5 weeks since the lockdown. I don’t even know how I have been coping.
I just have to do what I got to do. First there’s no light and it isn’t making it easy. So, what I do is eat and sleep, then make videos when there’s light and study online if my laptop has battery. Sometimes I play games. Make video calls and try to stay alive. I wouldn’t say I missed certain things because I already live the isolation life. Well, maybe I miss going on set with plenty people. As for my relationship with my boyfriend, we talk on phone, do video calls so we good. For the past 5 week, I have not been intimate with anyone. In fact for months,” Whykay hinted.

Unlike other celebrities who have ironed out plans to go get s3xual intimacy immediately after the lockdown is eased, Whykay has other plans....more at
https://pearlsnews.com/im-in-pains-i-have-not-had-s3x-since-the-covid-19-lockdown-whykay-cries-out/

Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:59am On May 02, 2020
All for attention.

Bunkum and balderdash.

Head like that of an American bison
Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by Nobody: 2:21am On May 02, 2020
So we should fry kerosene? grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by yyba: 2:37am On May 02, 2020
Zita55:
So we should fry kerosene? grin
so before na gas you wan fry abi?

1 Like

Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by Randy100: 6:05am On May 02, 2020
The way women are complaining of being sex starved this days, what is happening? Why the boldness this day? Is aphrodisac an ingredients in noodles?

1 Like

Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by noah24(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by Nobody: 6:29am On May 02, 2020
yyba:
so before na gas you wan fry abi?

grin grin grin
Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by DejiPlug(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2020
chiomarita:
Curvetous Ogunjimi Adeyinka known in the entertainment sphere as Whykay is a music artiste, actor and content creator.

She is popular for her skits with OAP Nedu of Wazobia FM in which her b00bs were always the center of attraction.

In a chat with [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] , the Ondo State-born entertainer talks about how she copes as a single lady during the lonely moments of lock down.

Wish you the best in your quest for companionship, however u should participate in today's Celeb Stopover edition with DJ Coublon. Who knows what the cat may drag in
https://www.nairaland.com/5830357/ready-midday-action-dj-coublon

“It has been over 5 weeks since the lockdown. I don’t even know how I have been coping.
I just have to do what I got to do. First there’s no light and it isn’t making it easy. So, what I do is eat and sleep, then make videos when there’s light and study online if my laptop has battery. Sometimes I play games. Make video calls and try to stay alive. I wouldn’t say I missed certain things because I already live the isolation life. Well, maybe I miss going on set with plenty people. As for my relationship with my boyfriend, we talk on phone, do video calls so we good. For the past 5 week, I have not been intimate with anyone. In fact for months,” Whykay hinted.

Unlike other celebrities who have ironed out plans to go get s3xual intimacy immediately after the lockdown is eased, Whykay has other plans....more at
https://pearlsnews.com/im-in-pains-i-have-not-had-s3x-since-the-covid-19-lockdown-whykay-cries-out/

Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by Tillatalk: 8:08am On May 02, 2020
Its because you are seeing food to eat this lockdown that's why
Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by Gadafii: 8:41am On May 02, 2020
This one too is a content creator and actress

Its only her boobs thats prominent about her,nothing else, well konji will kill u dia

Rubbish and femi adesina
Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by kalufelix(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2020
Nigerians gon be rushing back to the sex industry like mad after the lockdown.. Many will be offering and giving for cheap and free..
Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by terrezo2002(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2020
Randy100:
The way women are complaining of being sex starved this days, what is happening? Why the boldness this day? Is aphrodisac an ingredients in noodles?
You should know these ones are oloshos looking for customers.
Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by Nobody: 10:35am On May 02, 2020
Discover the art of computer programming and learn what a code can do online at YouTube Programming School free. You get to be exposed to programming languages such as python, java, c++, etc. from the scratch. Learn how to code, and make money from it.

Youtube Programming School
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPwUAYOD-chcxMZREaH8WmWLhott2q4f
Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by jamesversion: 2:15pm On May 02, 2020
I can see stretch marks oh... I have a good eyesight..
Re: I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out by yuswrld20(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
see hw she be luk weird

(1) (Reply)

See Luxurious Casket Ginimbi Bought Himself A Week Before His Death!(photo). / Nollywood Jim Iyke In Pregnancy Scandal / Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.