Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? (5069 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2011
I have never come across this fake concept of 'man of God' so often parroted by our churches in the Holy bible.

All I ever see mentioned in the bible is reference to sinners and saints, period.

This so called 'man of god'  term , almost implies that these Christians are somehow below the man of God with regard to God's favour, spiritual gifts, etc etc.

This is plain rubbish.
Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2011
The MOG issue remains a scheme devised by greedy grasping weaklings who know their own limitations for hard work but also understand the yearnings of the gullible, the lazy and the foolish for "feel good" pep-talks.

They thus perfected the Pavlovian theory and raised an army of simpleton loyalists who have invested time and money in false theories they were brought up on & are not ready to realise they've been scammed.

Topic is particularly interesting as he shows just how deep some delusions run in his followers who rather choose him over truth or even God.
Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by Zikkyy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2011
seun222kun:

Zikkyy, how does this N1, 000 concern you? Pls tell me. Are you a member CEC? If no, so what is your problem?

It’s not my business abi? If the ticket was meant for CEC members only, there should have been the caveat ‘this card admits only members of CEC’. Why sell to the PM news correspondent? If you know I am not a member of CEC and your activities do not concern me, why broadcast your activities on tv/satellite channels zikkyy is likely to watch? Why are you in the media? why are reaching out to me? why not lock yourself in your auditorium and do your thing, quietly. I would like to meet you, just to see if you look as stu.pid as you attempt to portray with your post.

seun222kun:

It might surprise you that since then (31st Dec. 2010) the ministry is still moving, men have been blessed,

So, why should this be my concern?  Why are you telling me?

seun222kun:

If dis thin de pain u reach your bone, , 

Pain ke? I am sure we all know the party that is truly hurting here. From the tone of your post, looks like you are losing it already. You never see anything.

seun222kun:

i take God beg u, go kill yourself   na,  aha ah!

don’t intend to. It’s more fun bashing you guys here on NL.
Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by nuclearboy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2011
Really fun though the new models they are producing now are particularly daft and too easy to bully  cheesy.

They come thinking to bully/railroad "new" christians or anyone telling the truth but get slapped down

Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by Enigma(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2011
^^^ I have seen a lot of them but I still get amazed constantly at how daft some of them are; even illiterates do not have to be so poor in clear thinking! Very sad. sad
Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by seun222kun: 12:55am On Jan 16, 2011
Zikkyy:

It’s not my business abi? If the ticket was meant for CEC members only, there should have been the caveat ‘this card admits only members of CEC’. Why sell to the PM news correspondent?

Now i know you are really making fool of yourself on NL. The PM news correspondent didn't tell you he bought the ticket because he want to gain access to the program or that he needs more fact to make his news report more grounded? WHy are you exposing your ignorant,  So na soo you novice reach, U no even know ur-self for Naija. Watin Small Pikin go decode sharp-sharp na you, with all ur old age de fall for,  tongue well i no blem you, U see watin to talk about, why u no go talk, the gulter na your own, use as you like.

And don't ever think you are pushing any body here. If just me can put you on this tough home work you are now, then what do u expect from thousands of CE members? ,  go do your home work very well and come back e.i, if you will not stop acting like Ode-La bi! embarassed
Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by welovegod(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2011
Our web site is offering free downloads of about 12 Christian ebooks. Please visit - http://www.ilovegodsite.com/ for more details.

You can also join our fan page for daily updates on facebook or on twitter @ http://www.facebook.com/ILoveGodSite or http://twitter.com/ILoveGodSite

Remain blessed.

Evang. I.S
Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by Zikkyy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2011
seun222kun:

The PM news correspondent didn't tell you he bought the ticket because he want to gain access to the program or that he needs more fact to make his news report more grounded?

You are the smart one, abi? Why do you have difficulty responding to my post? I don’t recall discussing the purpose of the purchase with you, fo.ool. Why address my post with irrelevant commentaries? If you have a brain and know how to use it, please respond to my questions.

I am not expecting much from you cos you’ve shown you have cement particles as brain cells (I initially thought it was sawdust, guess I was wrong), I don’t see how you are ever going to successfully process a piece of info. I post that bit again for you to study. Copy/ print and ensure you continue to study, maybe someday (I hope) you just might be able to interpret it.

The other option is for you to take the easy route (as usual), take it to your pastor, let him read and pass the message, cos you are brain dead.

Zikkyy:

It’s not my business abi? If the ticket was meant for CEC members only, there should have been the caveat ‘this card admits only members of CEC’. Why sell to the PM news correspondent?

seun222kun:

WHy are you exposing your ignorant, So na soo you novice reach, U no even know your-self for Naija. Watin Small Pikin go decode sharp-sharp na you, with all your old age de fall for, tongue well i no blem you, U see watin to talk about, why u no go talk, the gulter na your own, use as you like.

I see you are already going in the direction of the emergency exit. I’ll let you, cos you don’t add value to my time here. You are merely a distraction.
Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by tolani27(f): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2011
No I'm sorry but pastor chris is strange and my spirits get so uncomfortable when I flick the channel and his face appears!
I am Saved, i'm a bible believing, Jesus loving demon binding christian. Before you start quoting scriptures about not judging him, you must also remeber the scripture 1 John 4:1 "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."
Just because he says he is a pastor, doesnt mean the he is! This is the man who charged people to come into his church, can you imagine? The love of christ is a free gift, How dare this man charge people to come into them house of God? DISGUSTING!
Before people start talking nonsense about me judging read john 7:24!
People should also remember that it is not Pastor chris who heals but the holy spirit. So if he calls on the name of Jesus and you believe that Jesus will heal you, God is faithful and will touch your life.
I'm sorry but I do not think this guy is genuine
Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by dadygeorge: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
If this question were this "is Pastor Chris a man of Oyakhilome family?" I am sure many will concede that the question will be best answered by Daddy Oyakhilome himself, and will not bother with arguments. However when the question is whether someone is a man of God, many feel it is their prerogative to judge. This smacks of pride. Does God not decide and should He convince others about those who are His?
God declared that Jesus was His Son. "this is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased". The Jews killed Jesus for this claim. Till today some are incensed that any one dare call himself a man of God

Personally, I have been blessed by the teaching ministry of Pastor Chris. He has stregthened my belief in God and unravelled mysteries to me concerning God. In 1998 I was personally healed of heart trouble by Pastor Chris. He always points you to God and our saviour Jesus Christ.
Re: Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? by Joagbaje(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2011
Pls can you throw more light, how did you get healed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Cobweb Attack / Td Jakes An Igbo Man / Is Stealing/lying Ever Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.