Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks (77871 Views)

Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by aladeokin1000(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2020
A cat with nine lives grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by mydeporch(f): 8:18am On May 02, 2020
Been thinking that all those people that said he is dead, mostly their news outlet there, all are in trouble...
Kadiju, ka sebi eni'ku.......
wink wink wink[color=#770077][/color]
I just knew He might not be dead and a lot of people in trouble with him....power and politics
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Nobody: 8:19am On May 02, 2020
Danny50:
Short pig is back
haha cool pig Vs pig
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by coluka: 8:19am On May 02, 2020
CNN is fake News

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Buzx: 8:19am On May 02, 2020
Topsic70:

On a serious not, this cloning thing nor be here o.
Many leaders of d world are either 'doubles' or clones.
And they've bn doing this for a long time.

Too much cartoon, my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Mistapresh(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2020
This man is unmoved by nothing... E balance lyk mt Zion
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by mu2sa2: 8:20am On May 02, 2020
chukxie:
A video of Kim would put the rumour of his death to rest. Still photos can be manipulated. Even videos can be manipulated, too. However, a video would be more convincing than a still photo.
What's your proof this particular pic is a photoshop?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by OmoOduduwa01: 8:20am On May 02, 2020
Piri lolombo ji
a kii bokunrun ẹyẹ loriite

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Proffesy: 8:20am On May 02, 2020
Cashapp available at sweet rate.

20/80

$350.

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by amaniro: 8:20am On May 02, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
seems like little Rocket Man has got himself a lot of fans on this forum

I swear unnecessary fan base. Lemme here then complain about Buhari when their role model is that dictator from the poor North Korea

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Nobody: 8:21am On May 02, 2020
One of my favourite guys. Thank God he is alive
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by LordShiva97(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2020
Topsic70:

And you have credible evidence to prove this or we should believe it because you said it?
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by ArticleBeast: 8:21am On May 02, 2020
Topsic70:

Jeez and you believe it. You must be an Ipob yoot
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Nobody: 8:21am On May 02, 2020
Kim and Putin are the only people that can make Trump nervous.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Tblesd: 8:23am On May 02, 2020
Check the picture again. You will see fear all over the people around him. This man is something else. He would have advised his people to run away from corona virus. If u have contracted d virus, stay in the country DT u got it.Or else, we are going to eradicate you in North Korean. Dictator like no other

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by ofiko123(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2020
I thought he was dead.. Happy resurrection to him..
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by LordShiva97(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

It's a lie. That Elclasico from Spain. Real Kim is dead.
grin grin grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by jikins(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2020
And he lives
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by tolexy007(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2020
Sirseedorf:
America nightmare

Trump really fear this puffpuff man o

may b u say Obama, Not Trump

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by saintruky(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2020
That's not Kim Jong.
That's an Imposter, called Chow Yun Mi from Japan, posing as Kim�

That's what I imagine Nnamdi Kanu would say. No blame me, biko
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by CasNova: 8:26am On May 02, 2020
Is it by coincidence?

North Korean (NK) leader - rumoured to be dead.

Nnamdi Kanu (NK) - rumoured to be dead.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Akmarshal(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2020
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by tolexy007(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2020
amaniro:

I swear unnecessary fan base. Lemme here then complain about Buhari when their role model is that dictator from the poor North Korea

Majority of dem are clueless they dont know what his Citizens are facing, Majority dem are so daft to the extent that dey belive wen u are against America or the western you are good person, dey dont care whatever atrocities u have or u are committing

3 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Nobody: 8:30am On May 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
E don happen
Wetin happen?
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by dontro(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2020
And death mongers said he is dead
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Cousin9999: 8:33am On May 02, 2020
He looks like an albino Mucinex.

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by litathom(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2020
Koralords:
I was laughing when people said he died,that place is so secretive news hardly get out even China his major backer don’t know what’s going on there
You people always talking like you know it all. You're in Nigeria, and know everything about NK.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by EdiskyHarry: 8:36am On May 02, 2020
I'm so happy, I like this man so much, no nonsense leader, he is fearless, may God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Cousin9999: 8:37am On May 02, 2020
helinues:
Good news.

Kim my man.

This obese, ugly, 4'11, no d**k, racist b**ch is your idol, really?

And North Korea is easily one of the worst countries in the world. The only reason they have anything is because Russia/China uses them as a pawn.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by joshuanwankwo(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2020
Quadranoo:
That one is a clone. That is kim jin pyo from south korean. Check his left ear and his forehead to see the difference grin

Sounds very familiar.

ok it was ipobians useless beer palour talk

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Nobody: 8:39am On May 02, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
I'm so happy, I like this man so much, no nonsense leader, he is fearless, may God bless you sir.
Trump still control him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.