Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks (77850 Views)

Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by 77up(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2020
bunmioguns:
Hehe.... come be like say he dey dance gbese in the third pic
grin

...and in that same picture you quoted, look at the guy behind, can these people actually do without carrying sword grin even American movies , where you see different mordern tech guns, robbots HIs and all, you will see them with that type of sword cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by OlawaleBammie: 9:12am On May 02, 2020
Koralords:
I was laughing when people said he died,that place is so secretive news hardly get out even China his major backer don’t know what’s going on there

Seems that NK is one big family house with kim the oloriebi
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by lastempero: 9:17am On May 02, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
Trump will nt like this undecided sorry,bt datz Kim frm Sudan angry

Why is everyone taunting trump angry seriously from my observation trump has no problem with this guy n come to think of it,the young is even behaving normal now and being friendly with trump,china n south korea n probably russia are the ones concerned with this guy's issue because of the border they share.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by bigtt76(f): 9:18am On May 02, 2020
This looks like a PR show, he's looking over bloated. Though he's naturally plump, but if you look at his face you can see the signs... I pray he's alight though.

Melezenawii:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-05-01/north-korea-s-kim-jong-un-makes-appearance-at-factory-kcna
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by DAVE5(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2020
Jaapu:

My brother Nnamdi kanu really casted the spell of Mumuism on his people o

Lol
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by iscom(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2020
Moderators Rob me of front page sha...

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Cousin9999: 9:22am On May 02, 2020
helinues:

If at below 40 years of age, he is one of the talked president, then you have to give it to him.

Stop believing fake stories

That dude isn't sh**. Just like his country.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2020
Kuti !
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Buharidgeneral: 9:24am On May 02, 2020
Hope is not clone ooo
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by TommyAnthem(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2020
North Korea, a country with zero corruption, notwithstanding how brutish the regime is, I am always amazed at how fantastic their infrastructures look.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by TuFab(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2020
Dunno why but I'm happy he's alive.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by timesupreloaded: 9:28am On May 02, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

Lol. You guys just keep living in a dream world. The only reason, Trump hasn't dealt with these guys decisively is cos America is a divided country. Just wait till the republicans get a majority in the house. Soleimani didn't teach you guys that Trump's not an empty talker.
You are the biggest dreamer yourself and a certified dunce. North Korea first tested a nuclear device during the bush era and he couldnt do shit. Republican my azz. America is a paper tiger that can only bully third world countries. North Korea will defeat America in less than 72hrs. The united state military is one overrated obese cow dump. they will be forced out of the Korean peninsula or face total destruction

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by srclark: 9:32am On May 02, 2020
DontCough:

Maybe it was an old video but I pray he stays alive. Leaders like him are needed in a balanced world.
nobody has concrete information on what goes on in that place ,too much propaganda from them .And power drunk people like this man will go to any length to put the outside world off track .He did not make a public appearance on Apr 15 Wednesday (Birth Date of Kim Il Sung) which is a very important date in north Korea ,cause it would be difficult to do such video ahead (they have a marching parade on that day ) also he did not appear on Apr 25 Saturday (Chosun People's Army Foundation Day).But he appear on May day cutting a tape ,something is seriously not right i think he his terribly sick and just using this earlier made videos to buy time

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by tomju(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2020
chukxie:
A video of Kim would put the rumour of his death to rest. Still photos can be manipulated. Even videos can be manipulated, too. However, a video would be more convincing than a still photo.
Have you ever come across the term video editing? Can't a video be manipulated?
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by blowjohn(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2020
What all the officials dey show fake laf.
Them dey fear?
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by blowjohn(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Yes, to balance the equation. The other miscreant tweeting and babbling while Corona Virus continues killing his people in thousands needs to be checked. Checks and balances make the world worthy

See this Democrat cum CNN staff
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by blowjohn(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2020
TuFab:
Dunno why but I'm happy he's alive.

Yea we know why.
U like short guys.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by bkool7(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2020
Uuuuuh

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by DontCough: 9:38am On May 02, 2020
srclark:
nobody has concrete information on what goes on in that place ,too much propaganda from them .And power drunk people like this man will go to any length to put the outside world off track .He did not make a public appearance on Apr 15 Wednesday (Birth Date of Kim Il Sung) which is a very important date in north Korea ,cause it would be difficult to do such video ahead (they have a marching parade on that day ) also he did not appear on Apr 25 Saturday (Chosun People's Army Foundation Day).But he appear on May day cutting a tape ,something is seriously not right i think he his terribly sick and just using this earlier made videos to buy time
In as much we all rely on information shared on media, I think its best we stick to the latest news of his public appearance.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by blowjohn(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2020
In the third pix he seems to be doing that popular dance naija artists like displaying in their videos.
I may be wrong though but check out his hands.
Aha, I remember now, shaku shaku

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by oloripelebe2: 9:41am On May 02, 2020
They eventually cloned him, this is Chiagozie emeka from biafla
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by lordprogress: 9:41am On May 02, 2020
tolexy007:

Majority of dem are clueless they dont know what his Citizens are facing, Majority dem are so daft to the extent that dey belive wen u are against America or the western you are good person, dey dont care whatever atrocities u have or u are committing
You they there how you take know na una they happy for here last week say he dun die.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by tolijascro(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2020
so this guy is alive make God kill am nah.....he such a wicked dictator

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by chisani(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2020
So, those mainstream media has successfully fed us with lies regarding the health status of this young visionary( missiles oriented) leader!!!

Trump probably have a lot of issues to tackles in future. Welcome back from the French leave and short vacation.

Your people, included china missed you. Hitler can be proud of you for toeing same path as him.
Alaska is like 9hours away from other American's states, yet your missiles range
can still get there.
I fear, who no fear you.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Nobleking1994(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2020
afecgivers:

Why are Nigerians celebrating Kim? Tell me one thing Nigerians benefit from North Korea? Why do we like to hate the finger that feeds us? Talking of COVID 19, Africa has not receive any support from NK. Nigerians are not living or working in NK. I will forever be grateful to America, UK, Spain, China, Dubai, for giving many Nigerians platforms to succeed in their countries.

What is the essence of getting all the support when the money will still be looted.

I will rather choose a royal and patroitic dictator that will do anything to protect his country and develop his country in all aspect security, health, and education than a corrupt politician that will loot his country dry.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Nobody: 9:45am On May 02, 2020
timesupreloaded:
You are the biggest dreamer yourself and a certified dunce. North Korea first tested a nuclear device during the bush era and he couldnt do shit. Republican my azz. America is a paper tiger that can only bully third world countries. North Korea will defeat America in less than 72hrs. The united state military is one overrated obese cow dump. they will be forced out of the Korean peninsula or face total destruction
Sorry bro, no time for toxic hate-filled beings. When you're ready for an intellectual exchange, quote me.

5 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by MrCork17: 9:46am On May 02, 2020
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Kingrefreshed: 9:47am On May 02, 2020
Melezenawii:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-05-01/north-korea-s-kim-jong-un-makes-appearance-at-factory-kcna

Trust foreign media outlet with your lives and regret the rest of your life.

Na dem get deceit. Especially if they hate you eeeeh.
Your own don finish
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Joefat: 9:51am On May 02, 2020
Let bubu show on a public appearance like this.. but no, the lifeless will still be shy..
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Nairalandmonika: 9:53am On May 02, 2020
puremaker7:
chai! this guy no die, and anywhere he dey his sister dey too
That him sister wicked o, him dey learn for were him sister dey.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Nobody: 9:54am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=puremaker7 post=89087901]chai! this guy no die, and anywhere he dey his sister dey too[/

This is trusting your family more than anyone else.
Like they say…Family over everything.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks by Horus(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.