Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Naira Marley Begs Ladies To Stop Tempting Him With Nudes As He Observes Fasting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Begs Ladies To Stop Tempting Him With Nudes As He Observes Fasting (554 Views)

Call This Total Madness, Upcoming Artist Promotes Single With Nudes / Nigerian Singer, MC Galaxy's Instagram Account Hacked! Littered With Nudes / MC Galaxy's IG Page Filtered With Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Begs Ladies To Stop Tempting Him With Nudes As He Observes Fasting by faith2kool(f): 6:53am On May 02, 2020

Naira Marley who happens to be a Muslim took to his Twitter page to give a very stern warning to ladies. He said that people should stop asking him if he is observing the Ramadan fast. According to him, the only people who are exempted from the fast are women who are pregnant or mentally ill people and since he doesn’t fall into any of the categories, he is obviously observing the fast. He then cautioned the ladies sending him sexy pictures of their bums or their breasts on the IG to stop.

watch the video here: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/05/02/naira-marley-begs-ladies-to-stop-tempting-him-with-nudes-as-he-observes-the-ramadan-fast/
Re: Naira Marley Begs Ladies To Stop Tempting Him With Nudes As He Observes Fasting by Aboks(m): 6:56am On May 02, 2020
Story for the gods

(1) (Reply)

”f*ck It !!! I Don Suffer, Forget The Life Style And Glamour” – Paul Okoye Write / Davido Snubs A Fan Hailing Him On Instagram Live Video (watch Video). / My Husband & My Mother Love Themselves Than Me, Toyin Abraham Tells Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.