Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove (677 Views)

Israeli $1.5M Gold & Diamond Face-Mask Is The Most Expensive In The World / Is Coronavirus A Scam In Nigeria (photo) / FACT-CHECK: Is Coronavirus Caused By 5G Technology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2020
It has been said by the Federal government that anyone without the so called useless face mask moving around will be arrested.

As for me I swear to God almighty I will never wear it, they should proscute me for all I care.

When this useless corona virus of a thing came by useless China the country started giving out face mask to USA , Italy , France etc. China has a bad adenger we are their target in Nigeria simply because we are not much affected. The so called face mask have been injected with CORONA VIRUS substantce before giving it away, and anyone that wears it contacts the virus there. Now there is lockdown in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun and everyday new cases are coming most especially in Lagos this is as a result of the face mask people are putting on.
Before I continue further, I opened my WhatsApp and I saw a video sent to me i tapped it and played it what I saw my mouth is too heavy to say it. I saw china people sitting on a round square meal table eating Live rats they pour the blood of the rat in a bow and was eating it like bread and stew laughing that their wicked laugh. I could'nt hold myself any longer i deleted the video away. Now tell me how will coronavirus and Hantal virus not come.

Corona Virus is man made from China they knows how it came now the same fools introduced face mask grin grin and still yet the world are not senseable enough to understand what is going on. I don't care if am arrested by world leaders after this post for speaking and revealing the truth. This is anti-christ it has come already they said all churches worldwide should close watch and see they will come out with a law soon that everyone should worship anti-christ. And Christians are relaxing and sleeping instead of taking action. I'm very disappointed in CAN organization in Nigeria for supporting the closure of churches in Nigeria. The only solution to this, is God they should allow church operate and you will see how this deadly disease will go away and die.

Am a supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari and APC but I will not obey some laws this period like wearing of face mask and the inter-state travelling ban will not work just watch and see.

If other countries are fooling around with China please ours needs to be different, look they don't like us because God is protecting us in Africa no much cases in Africa so now they are doing everything possible for this to hit on us. Why this virus have wasted people in foreign countries is because God permitted it, God is angry with them, You will see a man having sex with his fellow man, Man and man marring themselves all sort type of things are ongoing there So God is doing anything the people being affected and cleared by the virus are those in such act.

This will be over by God alone this is God's anger and the only way out is to ask for mercy not by punishing and treating people for not putting on face mask. I believe in my God and stand with him nothing shall be any means come near me or my people and NIGERIA and then world at large.

In conclusion I will never put on China Coronavirus face mask, Rubbish..

I Rest my Case for Now!
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by Freebrowsing12(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2020
Hell fire is real bro
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by Nbote(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2020
SMH
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by pode(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2020
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by MiztaFabuloz(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2020
If only the time you spent to think and type this rubbish you use it to attend English classes and also learn how to reason in a normal way, you will be a better person in life. If you continue like this, you will end up perishing for lack of knowledge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by Nbote(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
If only the time you spent to think and type this rubbish you use it to attend English classes and also learn how to reason in a normal way, you will be a better person in life. If you continue like this, you will end up perishing for lack of knowledge.

My broda I give up on Nigerians.. Education is obviously not enough
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by MiztaFabuloz(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2020
And in case you don't know because I know you lack sense, China will protect Africa more that other continents because they make more money from Africa than any other continents. That is why you see the owner of Alibaba donating millions of dollars worth of health kits to help Africa because we made him the billionaire he is today.
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by MiztaFabuloz(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2020
Nbote:

My broda I give up on Nigerians.. Education is obviously not enough

Honestly I am very ashamed when I see people like this poster. Imagine the low level of reasoning he is exhibiting in public. Later people will be shouting leaders of tomorrow when there is nothing in their head.
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2020
And even the ones you and your tailor made are also infected with coronavirus by China??
Bros, abeg, the anus is for defecation, and not for reasoning.
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by Bahdsypha(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=89091720][/quote]

I'm sorry this country have failed you Educationally...I feel bad when I see people like you, it shows how bad Nigeria's education system is..
Please if you went to a university tell me, I'd like to report it to NUC...Any university you attended should loose it's accreditation and be closed with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by Nobody: 9:31am On May 02, 2020
Some Nigerians always thinking with little volume.

Can u say the same if UK ans US govt makes it compulsory and u r a Nigerian living there.?
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by delerx(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2020
The guy is definitely a slowpoke. Well one of my friend that I respected also made this comment. Since then he lost my respect. thor=MiztaFabuloz post=89092448]If only the time you spent to think and type this rubbish you use it to attend English classes and also learn how to reason in a normal way, you will be a better person in life. If you continue like this, you will end up perishing for lack of knowledge.[/quote]
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by Aboks(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Honestly I am very ashamed when I see people like this poster. Imagine the low level of reasoning he is exhibiting in public. Later people will be shouting leaders of tomorrow when there is nothing in their head.

Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2020
Wasted school fee bro wait what did you use to post this, brain or hand?
Re: Face Mask Is Coronavirus, See Prove by NIJJAking(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2020
this guy they suppose to arrest and deport you permanently to a no man's land .

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Lose Belly Fat? Here Are 10 Ways To Lose Belly Fat Fast / Rock Your Partner's World On Bed With This Common But Rarely Eaten Fruit / Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.