Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF (22684 Views)

Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Will Bring Investments, Make Nigeria Prosperous – Tinubu / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by mourinhob: 10:40am On May 02, 2020
JAMO84:
Buhari has done it again. We haven't had any fuel scarcity in like four years now, something that use to happen every six months during the sixteen miserable years of the useless Poverty Development Party.

Subsidies are gone for good, any marketer that doesn't want to accept the new reality can start selling palm oil.

For the first time since 1993, we are going to completely get rid of the fraudulent subsidy regime and use the money to development our critical infrastructure!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

the person that gave you that one like really tried for you. he should withdraw his like

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Leo81(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2020
JAMO84:
Buhari has done it again. We haven't had any fuel scarcity in like four years now, something that use to happen every six months during the sixteen miserable years of the useless Poverty Development Party.

Subsidies are gone for good, any marketer that doesn't want to accept the new reality can start selling palm oil.

For the first time since 1993, we are going to completely get rid of the fraudulent subsidy regime and use the money to development our critical infrastructure!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
where will the money come from. Just being curious.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Nobody: 10:42am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
Something is wrong with Buhari... imagine enemy of the state running CBN for about 6 years now..., Emefiele is corrupt. Always wearing a red neck tie means he is Cult member from Nsukka
How can you say this?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by blackboy(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2020
Will not return feul subsidy? Hmmm Have the taken it away? After telling us years back no more subsidy but since they came to power fuel subsidy has climed .
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Truthbites: 10:47am On May 02, 2020
u people decided to rig Buhari, the most incompetent president ever into power . ,I will NEVER employ buhari as a supervisor in my firm , so why did Nigerians rig/vote for him to lead Nigeria Why did you make a man that is NOT fit to be a WhatsApp group coordinator your president All I can say is enjoy your choice, till 2023 . we will stay here in Naija and live with our decisions !!!!

Enjoy ur subsidy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by ekestic1976(f): 10:48am On May 02, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Cholison(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2020
By the end of this APC/Buhari tenure Nigeria will be a huge forest fit only for jungle animals. The next level of disaster will remain with ua for a while.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Okoroawusa: 10:50am On May 02, 2020
Racoon:
How many time have they said this shitcrap? How have they been paying subsidy/under-recovery all this while without the NASS approval?

Why is the price of petrol still high despite subsidiary & crash in the global market.No truth with these liars because they must always look for a way through the back door to still continue the stealing.
Person wey you hate don suffer...Obi gi bu charcoal
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Aidlyfe: 10:56am On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:
Last Last, Hustle and take care of your loved ones.

Forget All this propaganda.

By the way, go and make free money from prolific guys. am glad what i taught people on nl is working.

God bless you for me Chucksbaby. It shall be well with you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by miketayo(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

We had scarcity the previous 2 Xmas/new year period. Forgotten so soon?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by stormborn28(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
Something is wrong with Buhari... imagine enemy of the state running CBN for about 6 years now..., Emefiele is corrupt. Always wearing a red neck tie means he is Cult member from Nsukka
your case is here now

Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Yenefer(f): 10:58am On May 02, 2020
stormborn28:
your case is here now
Hasbunnallahu wanimal wakil
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by ibabz(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2020
The same subsidy that Pastor Osinbajo said they had removed?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by SeyiDominion: 10:58am On May 02, 2020
It is certain that after covid-19, things will not be the same again.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Jostoman: 11:02am On May 02, 2020
Akaegwu:
All I have to say is this, I don't have a car, I don't have motorcycle �, I don't have a generator. I can't travel on on public transportation because I have a bycircle and bendel insurance. What am I saying, this stupid government will tell us before in few months that they are actually paying what they tagged scam when my dear friend and mentor was in charge. May God visits all this wicked people in government with incurable sickness
so shall it be
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by stormborn28(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
Hasbunnallahu wanimal wakil
the only thing that will sent everyone free is the truth no matter who it affects
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by emmansus(f): 11:07am On May 02, 2020
Most Nigerians does not understand the word subsidy removal,infact most of us claim to be educated without knowing how government is being run,just like most women in Nigeria who experience mestrual cycle every month without understanding what is all about,all they know is to see blood and get pregnant same as most of us all we are concern about is the reduction of pump price nothing more.We don't read and have good knowledge to impact our world,All what we do is grab our phone and start posting and commenting on what we don't understand yet we want changes.naija youth posting and commenting without result.how many of our youth can read a book for just a day.i can never get 1%.how many Nigerian youth knows about shares,bonds,trades and stock exchange.you can't see any,but you can get 10trillion likes and comments for rubbish post most expecially if it is sex related.how can a youth be begging for help when you have pass through college.this generation hate to seek knowledge rather than complain.yeye
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2020
Believe this government at your own risk
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2020
33komkom:
We pray so

kids ! gone are the days that Nigerian youths thinks deeply and make insightful comments

i fear for future of Nigeria

BMO
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by doncheks: 11:16am On May 02, 2020
JAMO84:
Buhari has done it again...

I AM DONE TALKING

Buhari did not remove subsidy. Covid did.
It would have been impossible for any government to pay subsidy under the given circumstances.
What we want is a free market regime in the oil sector.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by AmuDimpka: 11:26am On May 02, 2020
Oya they the sophisticated morons should go to Ojota and protest again
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by AmuDimpka: 11:27am On May 02, 2020
doncheks:

Buhari did not remove subsidy. Covid did.
It would have been impossible for any government to pay subsidy under the given circumstances.
What we want is a free market regime in the oil sector.

You must be a Yoruba man?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by pieces18: 11:29am On May 02, 2020
There's nothing like subsidy, instead, it is means where Nigerians (government) officials use to steal money.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Goke7: 11:33am On May 02, 2020
petrol marketers cannot survive without fuel subsidy, all na wash even most govt officials benefit from the fuel subsidy

they will only replace the subsidy with another name
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by dederocs(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2020
It was a scam all along, Nigerians did not see the price reductions in our filling stations.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by chisani(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2020
Another politically correct statement from FG but Economically ............. Trust them at your peril.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by chimex001(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2020
Since the crash of crude oil price due to the coronavirus why has the deregulated AGO (diesel) remain same? Does it mean that market forces isn’t applicable when it comes to petroleum products in Nigeria?? My fear is that once the price of petrol is completely deregulated we will never see a price reduction as it’s happening with Diesel now
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by doncheks: 11:48am On May 02, 2020
AmuDimpka:

You must be a Yoruba man?

And what has ethnicity got to do with the matter at hand.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by Adeprince80: 11:51am On May 02, 2020
Nigerians will buy fuel at #200 per litre when the barrel of crude goes high
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by moderatedguy: 11:52am On May 02, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
$hut up BMC crew
Re: Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF by moderatedguy: 11:53am On May 02, 2020
sweetsell:
That doesn't negate he is a failure like other president. He just marginally did beta in infrastructure that n very little in agriculture is all he as to show no more.

He remains a colossal failure in fighting corruption, poor economy, protecting lives, education health

Which infrastructure...name one project Buhari has commissioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures / Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption / RCCG Apologises To Fashola, Ministry Over Petition On Ife-Ifewara Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.