Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Leave Chinese Alone! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Chinese Alone! (266 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Chinese Alone! by meavox: 9:00am On May 02, 2020
Copied from a WhatsApp post.

Please consider copying it and forwarding via your own WhatsApp and other social media.

=======================================================================

LEAVE CHINESE ALONE!

Without the Chinese Nigeria will never develop SO LEAVE THEM ALONE!

For 60 years we have had leaders that refuse to develop Nigeria. Even simple electricity they steal the money and won't provide. Same for hospitals and functioning schools/universities.

We youth are tired of Nigeria under Nigerian rule. Nothing works. Our leaders are our worst enemies.

Parents too have not lived to their responsibilities. They have not cared about us like White parents care for their children. Nigerian parents have not stood up and demanded good things for their children like White parents do.

We have no hope in our leaders to help us from this mess. We have no hope in our parents to help us from this mess. Chinese are here. They are Nigeria's hope now. We need power, we need roads, trains, world standard education with science and technology. We are tired of Nigeria and failure. 60 years and still Nigeria is an unborn baby in the womb.

Chinese developed China in fast time. Nigerian youth want development. So leave Chinese alone! If you want to be angry, be angry with Nigerian leaders. Be angry with Nigerian parents. They put us and are leaving us in this backwards state. Just leave Chinese alone so that they can bring development to Nigeria.

Signed
Pro-development Nigeria Youths
Re: Leave Chinese Alone! by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2020
Thank God for the Chinese o, because of them Nigeria is now developed like Canada, London and USA. The author must have written this article under alcoholic influence or something stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Leave Chinese Alone! by JAOS(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2020
Nigeria is developed by Nigerians,and remember that the world is now a global market also know that we are making gains from goods that are imported.

1 Like

Re: Leave Chinese Alone! by meavox: 9:25am On May 02, 2020
JAOS:
Nigeria is developed by Nigerians,and remember that the world is now a global market also know that we are making gains from goods that are imported.

This is how it should be oooo.

Africans should develop Africa.

But is that happening? I agree that 1 or 2 are doing well. But most are not doing anything to improve Nigeria. Time is now against us. Global Warming is worse than any Coro. Naira is being devalued as I write.

I too prefer Nigerians develop Nigeria. But when our professionals rather go work for Oyeebo because money is better and life sweeter, how can Nigeria develop QUICKLY without Chinese? Especially now that every Nigerian girl/woman just wants to marry and bring forth a multitude of pikin. But no plans at all for the good of those children? So my brother, let's be realistic. It's not the best solution, but Chinese is better than nothing abi? Our young people are highly frustrated that they are in a sh*thole country and compare their life with that of Oyeebo youth. We can't blame them now. They want results, not nice sounding words. Nah wah for this Naija life.
Re: Leave Chinese Alone! by meavox: 9:28am On May 02, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Thank God for the Chinese o, because of them Nigeria is now developed like Canada, London and USA. The author must have written this article under alcoholic influence or something stronger.

My friend perhaps you should go to any market and see China there in every product. All na "Made in China"! Don't forget to wear your "made in China" face mask grin
Re: Leave Chinese Alone! by Iceberg3: 9:30am On May 02, 2020
Whatever, thunda Faya all Coneheads
Re: Leave Chinese Alone! by meekhat: 9:30am On May 02, 2020
A particular moderator keep deleting my thread in this forum. I have not committed any offence oh!
Re: Leave Chinese Alone! by donbachi(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2020
China dis,china dat..abeg,make dem do take over nigeria..since i was born,everything in nigeria, on it is written "made in china"..from matches,toothpick,plates,spoons,pots..and we expect them not to own nigeria..at a time,i had to check my body very well to see if "made in china"is stamped on me...buhari come kukuma use nigeria and nigerians borrow money from china..i cant wait o,to see them takeover nnpc,refinaries,airpots and seaports,schools,national/states assemblies.chu wun fat will become the senate president,sun su li will become the speaker..make dem do come.to even takeover the police and change,the name nigeria to "guangzoo"..cos i don already change my name to "donbachi sun lee".

1 Like

Re: Leave Chinese Alone! by DATACUG00000(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2020
Hun
Re: Leave Chinese Alone! by splendid2: 10:03am On May 02, 2020
Please speak for yourself.
If you have an irresponsible parents that failed you, hence leaving you frustrated, bitter and left you without direction in life, just know that you are in it alone, don't drag everybody into it.
I want to ask you a question, in what way do you think you can help China develop Nigeria or you want to sit your a$$ down while the Chinese develop Nigeria? Just like that, with out any thing in return?
Be wise son, don't sell your birth right for a plate of pottage.
Re: Leave Chinese Alone! by Niggmatic: 10:14am On May 02, 2020
Even with China, Nigeria cannot development grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18 Things To Note On How The Lockdown Will Be Eased In Ogun State / COVID-19:Corp member Donates "Allawee" To Anambra govt,says God will sustain me / Enugu: Survivors Of Nigeria's 'baby Factories' Share Their Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.