Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price (12136 Views)

Fresh Xiaomi Redmi 7A With A Faint Crack For 20k,fixed Price / 2 pieces of OPEN BOX NEW REDMI 7A Now available For Just 34k, august price / New stocks of Open Box Brand New XIAOMI REDMI 7A for just 29k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Kamaye(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=psalmz post=93499004][/quote] are these phones brand new and original? And what is the current price?
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Current price
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2020
psalmz:
Updated SEPTEMBER 2020

Comes in 2gig ram and 16gig rom,SNAPDRAGON,OS 9.0,reason for selling in this condition is because of our suppliers ,comes in warranty ,call 08038940607,nation wide delivery ongoing either the use of GIG LOGISTICS,DHL,UPS, etc

NB

PLEASE THE RECENT INCREASE iN PRICE IS DUE TO THR SCARCITY OF ITEM AND COST OF IMPORTATION AND CLEARING,m deeply pained with the new development cos my services are meant for everyone,trying to make everyone able to afford it,so please bare with us for we pray everything goes back to normal soon
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
psalmz:
Updated SEPTEMBER 2020

Comes in 2gig ram and 16gig rom,SNAPDRAGON,OS 9.0,reason for selling in this condition is because of our suppliers ,comes in warranty ,call 08038940607,nation wide delivery ongoing either the use of GIG LOGISTICS,DHL,UPS, etc ....

NB

PLEASE THE RECENT INCREASE iN PRICE IS DUE TO THR SCARCITY OF ITEM AND COST OF IMPORTATION AND CLEARING,m deeply pained with the new development cos my services are meant for everyone,trying to make everyone able to afford it,so please bare with us for we pray everything goes back to normal soon
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2020
psalmz:
Updated SEPTEMBER 2020

Comes in 2gig ram and 16gig rom,SNAPDRAGON,OS 9.0,reason for selling in this condition is because of our suppliers ,comes in warranty ,call 08038940607,nation wide delivery ongoing either the use of GIG LOGISTICS,DHL,UPS, etc

NB

Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
psalmz:
Updated SEPTEMBER 2020

Comes in 2gig ram and 16gig rom,SNAPDRAGON,OS 9.0,reason for selling in this condition is because of our suppliers ,comes in warranty ,call 08038940607,nation wide delivery ongoing either the use of GIG LOGISTICS,DHL,UPS, etc ...

NB

Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
Updated SEPTEMBER 2020

NB

Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
Updated SEPTEMBER 2020

Comes in 2gig ram and 16gig rom,SNAPDRAGON,OS 9.0,reason for selling in this condition is because of our suppliers ,comes in warranty ,call 08038940607,nation wide delivery ongoing either the use of GIG LOGISTICS,DHL,UPS, etc ...

NB

Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
Updated SEPTEMBER 2020

NB

Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
Updated SEPTEMBER 2020

NB

Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Are these ones new or second hand?
The redmi note 4 I got from you has been frustrating me since I got it back in July.

I'll rate every aspect of it 100% except the charging issue.

I've changed the charging port more than 3times and it charges very very slow. I even changed the charging board yet it's still frustrating me.

I remember when I received the phone the charging port wasn't working, that was when I realised the phone is a 3rd hand phone.

I thought the phones you usually advertise are a bit new phones that are already out of carton/box not knowing they've already been used.

It is well.

Na to buy new phone cuz this phone don too frustrate my life as per charging matter.
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
3minssex:
Are these ones new or second hand?
The redmi note 4 I got from you has been frustrating me since I got it back in July.

I'll rate every aspect of it 100% except the charging issue.

I've changed the charging port more than 3times and it charges very very slow. I even changed the charging board yet it's still frustrating me.

I remember when I received the phone the charging port wasn't working, that was when I realised the phone is a 3rd hand phone.

I thought the phones you usually advertise are a bit new phones that are already out of carton/box not knowing they've already been used.

It is well.

Na to buy new phone cuz this phone don too frustrate my life as per charging matter.
i understand
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
i understand
tot u said u sold it
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
tot u said u sold it

Never said so.

Who'll I sell it to? Before I sell anything, I make sure it's in a clean state. I don't want anybody returning phone to me or complaining that something is faulty.

With this charging problem there's no way I can sell out this phone (maybe except as scrap to some phone engineer).
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
3minssex:

Never said so.

Who'll I sell it to? Before I sell anything, I make sure it's in a clean state. I don't want anybody returning phone to me or complaining that something is faulty.

With this charging problem there's no way I can sell out this phone (maybe except as scrap to some phone engineer).
are u the one in ph?
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
are u the one in ph?
Yeah.
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
3minssex:

Yeah.
ok call me
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
ok call me
Hmm. This one you want me to call you, there's probably nothing you can do at this point. Or do you wanna give me another phone and take back this one?

From the reviews of people that purchased redmi 7a from you nobody complained, that's why I wanted to purchase the 7a initially until you said it's out of stock. I'm quite convinced that assuming I got a redmi 7a I wouldn't be having this issue.

Many folks seem to be complaining about the redmi note 4 and 4x models. Too bad I was in a haste to get a phone that I had to accept the note 4.
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
If you had told me beforehand that the phone has been used or has some issues I wouldn't have purchased it.
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
3minssex:
If you had told me beforehand that the phone has been used or has some issues I wouldn't have purchased it.
first of all,m deeply sorry ,thank God u said people didn’t really complain about the 7a,but I tot you had settled everything,cos u didn’t bother calling again
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
3minssex:
more over,I will not sell a faulty phone to any client ,I got it tested over here,but unfortunately for the phone ,u said the charging port didn’t work there and u demanded I refund the money u used to fix it which I did ,m just supposed u had to wait this long before u made your complaint known again
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
more over,I will not sell a faulty phone to any client ,I got it tested over here,but unfortunately for the phone ,u said the charging port didn’t work there and u demanded I refund the money u used to fix it which I did ,m just supposed u had to wait this long before u made your complaint known again

I've been trying my best to solve this charging problem that's why I didn't complain again.
Like I said before, every other aspect of the phone is 100%.

This charging issue is the only problem with the phone.
Most times it hardly even charge. I'm tired of changing charging port.
Sometimes it even takes upto 10hours to get fill despite the fact I use a 5v-2.4a charger which is the max the phone can take.
I've used more than 4 fast chargers so this definitely isn't a charger issue but from the phone itself.
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
3minssex:

I've been trying my best to solve this charging problem that's why I didn't complain again.
Like I said before, every other aspect of the phone is 100%.

This charging issue is the only problem with the phone.
Most times it hardly even charge. I'm tired of changing charging port.
Sometimes it even takes upto 10hours to get fill despite the fact I use a 5v-2.4a charger which is the max the phone can take.
I've used more than 4 fast chargers so this definitely isn't a charger issue but from the phone itself.
perharps a factory error
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
perharps a factory error
I wonder how I'll go about that. I'm really frustrated now.
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
3minssex:

I wonder how I'll go about that. I'm really frustrated now.

call me
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
psalmz:
call me
Your number isn't going through.
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
My Num is on
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by psalmz(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2020
psalmz:
Updated SEPTEMBER 2020

NB

Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2020
psalmz:
My Num is on

Your number finally went through yesterday night and you said you'll call me back that you're driving but you didn't call me back afterwards.
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=psalmz post=93734025][/quote]

You said we should chat on WhatsApp but unfortunately, my data subscription expired this morning (I didn't even notice until you told me to chat you up on WhatsApp during the call).

Why don't we just discuss via call or tell me what you want to tell me here cuz I'm not sure if I'm going to subscribe again this week.
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
@psalmz Nawah for you
Re: Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price by WackyJ1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Is it still available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hp 15, 500GB HDD,2GB Ram, Intel with warranty / Iphones For Sale(4, 4s & 5) At Affordable Prices With Accessories in edo state / Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.