Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is (12183 Views)

Sell or Swap Your Used Phones, Laptops And Other Gadgets In BENIN & WARRI. / Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) / Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2012
Hey if you are located in these areas I guess u find it hard to deal from nairaland,
Well let's say ur deals are close to you now!
Visit us at the funclub
And we will get ur gadgets to you!
You won't be dissapointed!
Buyers from other parts of nigeria are also welcomed!, but a courier fee would be paid in addition to ur money.
You don't have to send us ur money first! If u are in lagos,port harcout , or abuja.
You inspect before payments.
Thanks
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
Available phones to be updated in a new post.
Thanks for ur patronage
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2012
Bold2
Bold3
Tour
Bold4
Torch 1
Torch2
Bold 5
Available at the funclub enterprise!!!!!
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2012
Shop 7 , idahosa shopping complex,near christ embassey HQ,no 2 erediawa str off ekehwan road, benin city

Or call us on
Funclubgadgets@gmail.com
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2012
Funclub view from staff desk

Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2012
Pic

Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2012
buying tip : if u buy from someone with a store,u always know where to trace ur steps back to.

Be wise and happy hunting / trading
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2012
New stock just arrived!!
Curve 3
Torch 2
Bold2
Bold4
Torch 1 (r,b,w)
Plus other phones
Call and order now
Or visit our shop!
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
Call or visit
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Mykcool(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
Wen Wld u be havin curve4? Bold4 n curve4, whch is beta
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
Oh! Wish I was here earlier,I got 2. Curve 4 yesterday but a reseller took both dis afternoon.
For ur question, it depends on u,
Curve 4 is a very very beautiful phn, its slim and sleek, and new so eye catchy
But bold4 is d durable old phn we know, wit good performance
So pick wisely,
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Mykcool(m): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2012
Wats d price range for d curve4 n wen wld u hav anoda?
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:17am On Feb 01, 2012
I rly can't say, u know these things just come in. Anytime.
I sold each 45k. VEry mint like new!
Anyway if I receive any soon,I will post here 1st.
Where is ur loacation mykool?
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Mykcool(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
Am in warri, Did it come wit its pack (unbranded?)
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:17am On Feb 03, 2012
No pack, just phn and charger
Un branded act fast cos we mite sell all unbrandeds soon and tmobile wil b left
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:18am On Feb 03, 2012
No pack, just phn and charger
Un branded act fast cos we mite sell all unbrandeds soon and tmobile wil b left
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Arvin4(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2012
U get nokia n9,and how much last 4 the n8
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2012
Don't hav N9 yet,
N8 is 40000
Its clean comes wit charger only
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2012
N8 pic

Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Arvin4(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2012
Pls am very busy,cant u ship it to sapele,plssssss,the money is ready
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:02am On Feb 10, 2012
For all those who visited us from warri and other locations last week, including arvin4 tanx a lot!
We hope u come back for more purchase and hope u were impressed.
Thanks you all for viewing this post
New stocks available
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2012
New stocks! New reduced price!
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by omoboy08(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
what is ur price 4 curve3? Fr warri, d buyer need it soonest am only delayin it til mnth end wen i ll b in lag.
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Mykcool(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
Post d pricelist
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by indigold2010(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2012
no htc? y dnt u sell htc's
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2012
All phones are @least 90% neat!!!, with charger, except stated otherwise.
We deliver to other parts like lag,phc,abj too,but we always prefer u com to our shop. So you can feel safe buying.
Price list:
Curve 2- 19k
Tour - 19k
Curve3 (red) (very rare)- 28k
Curve3 (black) -26k
Bold2- 34k
Bold4 (white) in pack -46k
Torch (unbranded) -50k
Branded-48k
Red/white-52k
Torch2- 63k
Bold5-73k

Call us now!!! 08152536677
Or visit us now!!!!
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2012
You know htc does not rly move like bb,
Anyway place an order for any phone and I will try to order for it for u!
Place ur order
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2012
@ my kool
Curve 4 is now available again!
Act fast so I won't all be sold again!
Its super neat! With original chargers

Visit our shop!
Or
call 08152536677

The funclub games and gadgets
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2012
Call us
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2012
New stocks available again
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2012
Call us now!, no delays
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2012
Phns still available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hp 15, 500GB HDD,2GB Ram, Intel with warranty / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) / Beautiful Coolbell Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.