Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? (3800 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by IlovePMB: 10:29am On May 02, 2020
The State of origin of Chikwe Ihekweazu seems not to be known. The internet only reveals that his Father is Igbo but his mother is German.

And who was the director general under GEJ?
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Sunshineg5(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2020
Why is his state of origin important?

9 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by IlovePMB: 10:33am On May 02, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Why is his state of origin important?

There is something I want to find out.
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Sunshineg5(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:

How would that information help you?

Perhaps to find a cure to Coronavirus?

5 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by simonlee(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2020
What will his state of origin contribute to the fight against the virus?
tomorrow you will blame politicians for their divide and rule strategies.
let him do his work in peace and keep your silly tribal/ethnic questions to yourself!

17 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Iscoalarcon: 10:38am On May 02, 2020
his state of Origin is Nigeria Op why Must you b tribalistic

6 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by 9jatriot(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2020
Una non de tire?

4 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by IlovePMB: 10:39am On May 02, 2020
Sunshineg5:
How would that information help you?

Perhaps to find a cure to Coronavirus?

I am carrying out an investigation that can help stop the spread of Covid-19 in Nigeria.

You can see that no one seems to know his state of origin.
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by IlovePMB: 10:45am On May 02, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
his state of Origin is Nigeria
Op why Must you b tribalistic

Nigeria is a country not a state. I am not tribalistic. I am Igbo. The guy is doing a good Job but I want to know his state of origin for a very important research that can further help stop the spread of the virus.
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by kestolove95(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2020
Dat man knows nothing,he will just cum nd b speaking useless English...get an hausa man dia nd covid19 will b history
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by IlovePMB: 11:05am On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
Dat man knows nothing,he will just cum nd b speaking useless English...get an hausa man dia nd covid19 will b history

Do you know his state of origin
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Op80: 11:17am On May 02, 2020
I think he is from Imo state. Mbaise precisely. They bear those his names Chikwe Ihekwoazu

6 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by kestolove95(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:

Do you know his state of origin
his from imo
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by a4cube: 11:31am On May 02, 2020
Op80:
I think he is from Imo state. Mbaise precisely. They bear those his names Chikwe Ihekwoazu
Maybe Nkwere, they bear the name too.
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Generalnomercy: 11:33am On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:

You're an afonja tribalist.

You people don't change., why?
Una no dey tire?

8 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Redcrafton: 11:34am On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:

You sarcasm is extraordinary...

If this government was headed by a southerner...you funny guy would have said the same....

4 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Generalnomercy: 11:35am On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:

Why are you people this useless?

I thought you're reasonable, not knowing you're one of them.

Spits

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by garfield1: 11:48am On May 02, 2020
From his name,it is likely IMO based on my experience with Igbo names
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by sadi78: 12:13pm On May 02, 2020
;DHe is not a Nigerian! rather a Biafran... check from the list of Biafran's states on facebook ;DHe is not a Nigerian! rather a Biafran... check from the list of Biafran's states on facebook
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by immaq8(f): 12:13pm On May 02, 2020
Oga Chikwe is from Imo State, Aboh Mbaise precisely.
Incase you meet am, help me tell am say "e be my crush".
fair, tall, handsome with natural pink lips, intelligent, brilliant, outspoken, career oriented, fat account...

6 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:26pm On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:

You want to start bashing him but you don't know if the man is from south east Igbo or south south Igbo cheesy grin is only the people with evil mind that will ask this question cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:29pm On May 02, 2020
Generalnomercy:

You're an afonja tribalist.

You people don't change., why?

Una no dey tire?
They want to start using their media center on him just watch out and get ready to give it to them back.

4 Likes

Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by BoboNkiti19: 12:30pm On May 02, 2020
He's afonja, in fact he's from Ijebu ode sef.
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by jesmond3945: 4:31pm On May 02, 2020
Nigerians the most hateful set of human beings based on tribe no thanks to the chief tribalist himself buhari.
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Okoroawusa: 4:36pm On May 02, 2020
He is a Nigerian
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by SonOfEl(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2020
'Ihe' prefixes in Igbo names are usually from Imo or Abia State.

But why is it important to you?
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Okoroawusa: 4:38pm On May 02, 2020
immaq8:
Oga Chikwe is from Imo State, Aboh Mbaise precisely.
Incase you meet am, help me tell am say "e be my crush".
fair, tall, handsome with natural pink lips, intelligent, brilliant, outspoken, career oriented, fat account...
Di madu?

Nna Madu?

Your crush?

Na wa for you o!
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Ojiofor: 4:48pm On May 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Di madu?

Nna Madu?

Your crush?

Na wa for you o!

Okoroawusa my man,happy quarantine,stay safe and live. grin.
Some gals don dey crush on Di Madu and Nna Madu since the time of Sodom and Gomorrah grin.
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Okoroawusa: 5:00pm On May 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa my man,happy quarantine,stay safe and live. grin.
Some gals don dey crush on Di Madu and Nna Madu since the time of Sodom and Gomorrah grin.
Ojiofor nwannem....long time. Kedu maka ndi anagbalu nbo?
This quarantine no be small o!

Nnana true o!... girls don dey crush no be today
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by SonOfEl(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB I just traced his father's background.

His father's name is Dr. Umelobi Ihekweazu, a former Deputy Director of UNN Medical Services Department. His mom, a German who met his dad during the biafran war, died around 1992 in a road traffic accident along nsukka area.

His father's village is 'AMA-IGBO Southeastern Nigeria' as I double checked.

There are two Amaigbo villages, one in NWANGELE, IMO STATE and the other one a sub-urb in UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE. So Dr. Chikwe is from the Imo/Abia Axis.
Re: What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? by Koko1119: 5:25pm On May 02, 2020
D man is from deltan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Ongoing Sit At Home Updates. (pictures) / 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju / Man Wearing APC Cap To Come And Price At The Market Disgraced!!(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.