Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju (3806 Views)

Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Insecurity(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2022
2023: ‘Tinubu so angry at Goodluck Jonathan right now’ – Adeyanju

Deji Adeyanju, an Abuja-based activist, has described Goodluck Jonathan’s presence in the All Progressives Congress, APC, as a welcome development.

Adeyanju feels that Jonathan is the only aspirant that can challenge the likes of the national leader of the APC, Alhaji Bola Tinubu for the party’s ticket.

Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association of Nigeria on Monday purchased the APC presidential nomination and expression of interest forms for the former Nigerian leader.

The former President has, however, said he was not aware and did not authorize the purchase of the forms.

But Adeyanju believes it was a right call by the former Nigerian leader, adding that Tinubu will not be comfortable by the development.

“Former President Goodluck Jonathan has joined the ruling APC. This is a welcome development because GEJ is one of those who can effectively challenge the god of Lagos.

“Tinubu and those pushing the Yoruba presidency will be so angry right now, but on Igbo presidency I stand,” Adeyanju wrote.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/10/2023-tinubu-so-angry-at-goodluck-jonathan-right-now-adeyanju/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1652160217

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Validated: 7:51am On May 10, 2022
All Progressive Consequence grin
I formerly a wailing wailer hereby sympathise with the new wailers like

Tinubuadvocate
Helienus
Mannabbq

This thing de sweet me for belle.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Aufbauh(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2022
Never inherit other people's battles as a sign of loyalty, one day you'll feel betrayed when they forgive each other.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Truthisunique2: 7:52am On May 10, 2022
Na him the thing go pain pass

All his ojota propaganda on gej yet buhari puts the joke on him when his life ambition matters

Zombies hope e don clear to una say na consensus apc is going for now because it's the powers that be that called gej to this race

14 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Nobody: 7:53am On May 10, 2022
Stalkers everywhere. Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Racoon(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2022
Nigeria neither needs Jonathan or Tinubu now but a wholistic redefinition of its nationhood.Bleep all these politicians who have bastardized this failed nation.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Truthisunique2: 7:55am On May 10, 2022
I wonder what the failed Reno would be thinking with his flat head now

Twitter politician when dey share ticket give tilumbu swearing on his life gej would never enter apc because of the money he gets from atiku

3 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Ttalk: 7:55am On May 10, 2022
Deji must mention Tinubu to gain attention he seeks

4 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Truthisunique2: 7:56am On May 10, 2022
Ttalk:
Deji must mention Tinubu to gain attention he seeks
tilumbu is the biggest joke in the country now

How would joke trend without his peeing ass, shaking hands, demented mind, been involved

11 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Penguin2: 7:58am On May 10, 2022
When all this is over, no politician will ever betray the south again.

Tinubu is about to receive the full dose of the consequences of his 2015 treachery against the south.

And we will be seated here and laughing because we warned you fools but you called us wailers.

Ndi ala!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Asgard13: 7:59am On May 10, 2022
Who cares

Tinubu Must be on Ballot
Must contest

We care less if he cry all the blood on earth or make he turn anger himself
We don’t care the party.. but wish Apc gives him ticket

He must be on ballot

No excuses
No twist of Narratives
No stepping down
No Yoruba narratives

He Must Contests

He’s the Nigeria kingmaker and godfather.. the only Nigeria Jagaban a cording to yoruba people
The very god of yorub people .. greater than all Yoruba that ever breath
The cordiNator and chairman of Northern Nigeria grin
Reason the North has reserved 50 million votes and 4000 delegates for him

Yorub must be on ballot ..

Powder to the people
North 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Tinubuadvocate: 8:02am On May 10, 2022
grin You are deceiving yourself.
Validated:
All Progressive Consequence grin
I formerly a wailing wailer hereby sympathise with the new wailers like

Tinubuadvocate
Helienus
Mannabbq

This thing de sweet me for belle.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by seunmsg(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2022
Unfortunately for clowns like Deji, nobody from the SW is angry with Tinubu. It is actually ipob clowns like Henry Shield that have been wailing and twisting the story since yesterday.

I’ve said it severally here, GEJ if fully welcome to join the presidential race. We are in a democracy so nobody should be denied the inalienable right to associate freely and contest for political offices they are qualified for under the law. He will simply join the long queue for the party’s ticket and participate in the primary like every other aspirants. If he wins, we will support him. If he loses, he will support the candidate of the party. It is all politics and nothing else.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Validated: 8:08am On May 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin You are deceiving yourself.
Keep quiet. I hope you have collected enough Owomi da for MC?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:08am On May 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I wonder what the failed Reno would be thinking with his flat head now

Twitter politician when dey share ticket give tilumbu swearing on his life gej would never enter apc because of the money he gets from atiku

Doofus, has GEJ formally become an APC member? Can you ever think like someone with averagely effective intellect?

What do you do for a living? I ask because it cannot be anything that requires the ability to think critically, logically and effectively. Are you an okada man?

That you think GEJ will join APC three weeks to the Presidential primaries of the Party, to then be handed the ticket, just confirms you are a delusional clown.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Asgard13: 8:09am On May 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Unfortunately for clowns like Deji, nobody from the SW is angry with Tinubu. It is actually ipob clowns like Henry Shield that have been wailing and twisting the story since yesterday.

I’ve said it severally here, GEJ if fully welcome to join the presidential race. We are in a democracy so nobody should be denied the inalienable right to associate freely and contest for political offices they are qualified for under the law. He will simply join the long queue for the party’s ticket and participate in the primary like every other aspirants. If he wins, we will support him. If he loses, he will support the candidate of the party. It is all politics and nothing else.

Seun
He won’t join queue like Tinubu.. don’t you get.
Is a mockery on Yoruba as a tribe and you here is eating your word.. rewind 2015 and your rant on same Nairaland

I won’t argue because .. you know already but Nairaland likes Dey decieve you and your hatred for igbo blinded you as well

I wish Gej should fall Apc hand .. i don’t want him at all in Apc
But it’s his decision

My prayer is for Apc to give Tinubu ticket .. I just want him on ballot .. so we see yorub voting pattern .. for the record.
Just as we saw igbos vote in 84’

Gej will Apc will win Jos Bauchi kadunA Gombe kogi Benue Taraba for Apc without qualms ..

They north will vote him against Atiku

That’s the exact reason the pressure on him no be here ..

2023 is not yorub obaship tussle .. not staying in Yoruba land and permutating based on wetin Yoruba media and their noise

Is being on ground and seeing it korokoro..

Let Tinubu be on ballot .. first .

The election result go shock him personally.. especially from that north he believe he has stronghold

Election is here already ..

Power to the people
North 2023

4 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by realstars: 8:11am On May 10, 2022
Jonathan is a big fish that may tumble apc waters.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Truthisunique2: 8:11am On May 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Doofus, has GEJ formally become an APC member? Can you ever think like someone with averagely effective intellect?

What do you do for a living? I ask because it cannot be anything that requires the ability to think critically, logically and effectively. Are you an okada man?

That you think GEJ will join APC three weeks to the Presidential primaries of the Party, to then be handed the ticket, just confirms you are a delusional clown.
gej is in apc

You are the one that needs the formality, the leadership that coordinate the party have inducted him

When he is ready the political novices like you would get the public address you crave
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Tinubuadvocate: 8:17am On May 10, 2022
Fulani are only fighting for their interests especially the cattle breeders. They have already stated that they will not vote anyone from southwest or southeast because the two regions infiltrated their plans against southern farmers...Another thing is that fulani atrocities is too much they believe that any southern president will take a revenge.

Also believe that presidency can't come to their region again of course they have to look for who will protect their interests and Jonathan statnd a good chance.

However Deji is a brainless individual Tinubu is not afraid of anyone Jonathan don't have structure in APC even the cabals and president that want to sponsor him can't mandate any party member to vote him,In primary election.

Someone that stand on igbo presidency but still commending Jonathan for his move to APC .I'm wonder if Jonathan is igbo man or he represent igbo interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Realist12: 8:17am On May 10, 2022
All candidates are pitched against Tinubu. He's truly the main candidate both APC and PDP are trying to beat. But man is a moving train.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by cherishmichael: 8:17am On May 10, 2022
Politics!! undecided Goodluck is not an igbo man.....
Besides if tinubu is not happy how is it my
concern?? Let him hug transformer na.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Pinklygul: 8:28am On May 10, 2022
seunmsg:

LMAO
After calling him a failure and severally insulting him undecided
All of a sudden he's welcome to Apc and you will still rally to campaign for him if he wins the ticket

You are a CLOWN!!
Stick your nose in Tinubu's anus abeg

13 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Truthisunique2: 8:30am On May 10, 2022
Yorubas derailed this country from 2015-2023 because of their greed

Now fulanis and the north have washed their hands off Yoruba 2015 foolishness

They never saw gej as a problem only yorubas did, that why they need gej again to come perfect where he left the country.

We would have saved this country from buhari and osinbajo crisis if Yoruba have allowed gej finished his 8 years straight

10 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Imortal001: 8:37am On May 10, 2022
Tinubu should go and hug transformer for ozumba mbadiwe!
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2022
Pinklygul:

LMAO
After calling him a failure and severally insulting him undecided
All of a sudden he's welcome to Apc and you will still rally to campaign for him if he wins the ticket

You are a CLOWN!!
Stick your nose in Tinubu's anus abeg

I just ignored his comment. These Tinubu urchins have no shame at all.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by everythinggirly(f): 8:52am On May 10, 2022
All these attention seekers should rest.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Reality3080: 8:53am On May 10, 2022
Igbos have finally chop breakfast

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Prolific2018: 8:55am On May 10, 2022
Massive defection is certain.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by leokid866: 8:56am On May 10, 2022
Insecurity:
2023: ‘Tinubu so angry at Goodluck Jonathan right now’ – Adeyanju

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/10/2023-tinubu-so-angry-at-goodluck-jonathan-right-now-adeyanju/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1652160217
lol challenge the god of Lagos....Jona is not a challenge anywhere.......let's not forget 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Reality3080: 9:00am On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
Never inherit other people's battles as a sign of loyalty, one day you'll feel betrayed when they forgive each other.
God bless u

Igbos don't know they are d greatest losers in this if it's true,because of Jonathan's defeat they turn every Nigerian to their enemy n insulted everyone thereby having d tag "hate filled tribe of Nigeria "....now that Jonathan has moved to apc,what will happen to d igbos now?

Meaning igbos created unnecessary enemy for themselves n the person they claimed to b fighting for is now a friend to their so called enemy.

Even if gej doesn't win APC ticket he has a very huge influence in south south n he can always work with whoever APC presents meaning he will work against d igbo party (pdp)

3 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by leokid866: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:

Seun
He won’t join queue like Tinubu.. don’t you get.
Is a mockery on Yoruba as a tribe and you here is eating your word.. rewind 2015 and your rant on same Nairaland

I won’t argue because .. you know already but Nairaland likes Dey decieve you and your hatred for igbo blinded you as well

I wish Gej should fall Apc hand .. i don’t want him at all in Apc
But it’s his decision

My prayer is for Apc to give Tinubu ticket .. I just want him on ballot .. so we see yorub voting pattern .. for the record.
Just as we saw igbos vote in 84’

Gej will Apc will win Jos Bauchi kadunA Gombe kogi Benue Taraba for Apc without qualms ..

They north will vote him against Atiku

That’s the exact reason the pressure on him no be here ..

2023 is not yorub obaship tussle .. not staying in Yoruba land and permutating based on wetin Yoruba media and their noise

Is being on ground and seeing it korokoro..

Let Tinubu be on ballot .. first .

The election result go shock him personally.. especially from that north he believe he has stronghold

Election is here already ..

Power to the people
North 2023
lol.....so in your mind you believe pdp will give the ticket to someone from the north. You better go and prepare your tent for Wike cause that's who is going to hold the pdp ticket.
Re: 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju by Asgard13: 9:06am On May 10, 2022
leokid866:
lol.....so in your mind you believe pdp will give the ticket to someone from the north. You better go and prepare your tent for Wike cause that's who is going to hold the pdp ticket.

Wike grin

Be serious ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Article Written By Usman Umar From Sokoto / Tinubu Lost In Deep Thoughts As Obedient Group Soars: Pictures / Man Wearing APC Cap To Come And Price At The Market Disgraced!!(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.