Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) (135999 Views)

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Youngest Couple In Town:19-year-old Boy Marries His 18-year-old Bride / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by chaloskyx: 10:40pm On May 02, 2020
WOW am so happy for them..god bless their union NEXT
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Vitamin17(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2020
undecidedwhy is the girl not smiling
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Farki: 11:04pm On May 02, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

Yes that's why ur suffering

Nature is restoring back the ancient ways
Nothing anyone can do about it

Man what kind of China weed are you smoking?

Which yeye ancient ways? grin

Where mothers and children die anyhow of curable diseases.

No wonder Nigeria is behind the rest of the world. Some people still want to be living in the stone age.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Fisiryorh(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2020
Ma people...leave that thing..

**In Falz Voice**

d bobo go still lash the bridesmaid...#Full stop...

she looks way cooler and thicker tho..
Quote me at your Pearl...
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by paparazi1(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2020
EBMedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=695583867650663&id=438371543371898
They lied about their age, the boy I think
should be around 17 while the lady is looking 25
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by tunize(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2020
Useless leaders and useless country while this teenage marriage and dem get mind post am hmmm
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:31pm On May 02, 2020
Farki:

Man what kind of China weed are you smoking?

Which yeye ancient ways? grin

Where mothers and children die anyhow of curable diseases.

No wonder Nigeria is behind the rest of the world. Some people still want to be living in the stone age.

Ancient time is more Advanced than now.
Some of u are so ignorant thinking ur educated
But ur modern education is nothing but a pile of trash

Of course why wouldn't u buy into the stone age rubbish, afterall the white man is your God

Let me tell u Incase u don't know
Present age is at the lowest point of the current existential cycle
All what u think is knowledge 2 day is nothing but a pile of Artificial junk

Original is being restored back so as to close the age
Go and get enlightening
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2020
Evablizin:
Chai,ebube..
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:41pm On May 02, 2020
If it's in Northern Nigeria, all sort of name calling and blasphemy would have been made.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Hapuruchukwu(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2020
"Abraham Samuel"
What sought of name is that. What's this rubbish and stupidity with Ndigbo. Where's the basic identity now ?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by aimmoney9: 11:53pm On May 02, 2020
Gracealone:
grin

Interestingly, Nigerians focus on child brides only but not on grooms.
Anywhere this woman's husband is he would be very happy because he married a very wise woman, seeing he was d only son she saw a good and faster way to continue their lineage and she did it. I am happy for them it is better for him to marry than fornicate (do bf/gf) tins which most boys his age nowadays are already into...
God really gave d woman wisdom to bless her home....the deceased would be smiling now.....
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by freethinker420(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2020
This is definitely an arranged marriaged by the boys family to keep the father's name in existence
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Tonniex: 12:40am On May 03, 2020
men this is great!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On May 03, 2020
22 ke shocked
did the boy give the lady belle when she was doing youth service? cheesy
22 yrs is too old for a 15 yrs old boy nau
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 1:03am On May 03, 2020
FIRST THING: GET THE PASTOR ARRESTED FOR CHILD ABUSE.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On May 03, 2020
Gracealone:
grin

Interestingly, Nigerians focus on child brides only but not on grooms.
Feminists no go show face oo
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Nana44: 2:18am On May 03, 2020
tyup:
Yet these folks would be the first to hit at Hausa people yelling bla bla sad
Any place you have a certain percentage of Muslims, expect almajeri, those are ignoring Muslims. Do your research.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Realmoneyman: 2:42am On May 03, 2020
tyup:
Yet these folks would be the first to hit at Hausa people yelling bla bla sad

Aswearugaad
Dude, you need mental evaluation ASAP. Everyone who isn't living in denial knows that those people in those pictures are Hausa beggars who have proliferated the nooks and crannies of this country like malignant cells. What you just did is malicious and dishonourable. And to those people liking your useless post, well y'all are cut from the same cloth so...
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by tundelg(m): 4:28am On May 03, 2020
But Nigeria law says minimum age to get married is 18yrs, why 15yrs here?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by yommen: 4:46am On May 03, 2020
Guliver:
Op,liar,I attended that marriage.they are representing their love one,who are outside the country.it normal here

Ibos always want to prove they are smarter than everybody. What the Minister said shows its actually the kid boy that got married. The minister in charge also said such has happened in his own family a number of times and age is no barrier.

Did you see how burst your lies?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2020
EcoBrick:
This is preposterous. So child marriage is still happening in the south as well??

If it was In The North ,we won't hear word
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by ronyman(m): 6:16am On May 03, 2020
Musa, 21 already a father of 8. An northerner who's married angirl of 13.. Your kinsman Yerima did the same,
marrying a girl of 13 at 53 years, what gives you the moral justification to open your gworo stained dentition. Why aboki na?
mu2sa2:
Both of them are underage - the girl doesn't look 22. The fugitve kanu will never comment on this shameful incident of child abuse but will be ranting gibberish over the air to further confuse his brainless followers. Shameless people.

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by ugohenry2019(m): 6:17am On May 03, 2020
hmmmm....this girl go beat this boy die o...marriage no be only to Bleep o....does the boy knows what he is doing
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by mu2sa2: 6:34am On May 03, 2020
ronyman:
Musa, 21 already a father of 8. An northerner who's married angirl of 13.. Your kinsman Yerima did the same,
marrying a girl of 13 at 53 years, what gives you the moral justification to open your gworo stained dentition. Why aboki na?
Your people are making progress indeed, by imitating others. Your aboki leads and you follow.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 6:41am On May 03, 2020
Igbo child marriage and padophilia all rolled in one - bookmarking this page for future reference. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Menikki31: 7:19am On May 03, 2020
What is the issue ha my 15 year old cousin already has a kid ....i praise the guys courage even sone 35yr men act like kids am not supporting child marriage but oga u no go no know....do u know if it is d guy who convinced the girl but 15 i used to date girls who were far older than me .....under wrapper na the person wey de moan and cry na be the woman and i doubt if it will be that boy ...i can imagine the girl with her open thighs moan as the nigga splits the middle
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by asanwafo: 7:28am On May 03, 2020
Plumville:
When will my Igbo people stop playing Gods in matters like this? in some families you see stuff like marrying a wife for a raving mad son, women marrying women etc all in an attempt to keep the family name going?

If we are truly Christians, we will not go before God to the extent of sinning against him for one family continuity. Girl-child should also be valued and given the rights to inherit properties from their parents. Tradition that contradicts the bible should be scrapped because most of theose tradition make life unbearable and pressure families to do what the OP posted.
Nonsense. Where did girl-child inherit properties in the bible.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by saxxyb: 7:32am On May 03, 2020
I just noticed that nobody complained that the boy is underage, if it were a girl now people, especially all those nairaland feminists will start saying things like child abuse and all sorts, Nigerians are one of the most unbalanced people on earth.

As for this marriage en�, I think its misplaced priority, the guy should have use this time for advancing his education or acquiring new skills, I wonder who will sponsor this marriage. SMH

The concept of marriage is being bastardized
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by asanwafo: 7:38am On May 03, 2020
tete7000:
The marriage definitely cannot have a legal backing... Did they sign any marriage certificate? If they did, does the law allow minors marry?
Leave ur law. Cos the west says it, it is welcome.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 7:39am On May 03, 2020
Nothing new in Igbo land, esp if he's the only son. my maternal uncle was the only surviving son,so they married him a wife. he had 7kids from her. funny thing was he later married another woman claiming that his mother married the first one for him that he needed to have his own. we didn't have problem wit that, the second wife also bore 7kids. now my maternal home is filled up once again.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by asanwafo: 7:43am On May 03, 2020
northvietnam:

Tell them .... what do they know , they want an only surviving male child not to reproduce to keep his fathers linage Going ... if mistakely anything happens to that boy and he has no child to replace him ,automatically the linage has closed ....

What if he could not pregnant his so called wife?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by asanwafo: 7:49am On May 03, 2020
humilitypays:
This is not child abuse.....both of them are young....unlike a 60yr old man marrying a 15yr old girl, that is where the problem is.

Even in the US, if a boy of 15 or 16 is caught with a girl of 15yrs, there is no crime committed....there can only be crime if the guy senior the girl while the girl is a minor.

And from the pictures, the girl should be around the same age with the guy.....so they are both minors.....no crime committed cool
That girl is not less than 27yrs. Take a look at her properly. For the boy, he is not less than 20yrs. In nigeria when someone tells u his/her age, add 5yrs and u get the real age

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) / Pictures Of Lovely Wedding Reception Decorations And Cakes / The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.