Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) (135918 Views)

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Youngest Couple In Town:19-year-old Boy Marries His 18-year-old Bride / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2020
Maybe they were acting a movie
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
reuben81:
That's not possible that's my village I just called my people,they are representing there family who base abroad its allow in Igbo system

stop covering up for the obvious. marriage in lieu are mostly done with pictures. you are one of the reasons why people distrust Ibos .

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by mizlovette(f): 5:43pm On May 02, 2020
Isn't this child abuse?
Or is abuse slated for a particular gender?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Josephobaz1985: 5:43pm On May 02, 2020
Guliver:
Op,liar,I attended that marriage.they are representing their love one,who are outside the country.it normal here
so there are no adults in their family. Evil smells in your thinking

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2020
Biko what is the meaning of these? Wait a minute if its Hausa or Fulani or Yoruba or Edo that does these by now heaven would have fall infact that confused bollock called Kanu will do another online speech and start his abusive antics now here we are again.

Last time it was a little girl and a granfather today is a toddler and adult with nonsense excuse as reason hhhmmm....I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
successmatters:

Hope you are tuning into Biafra radio Hausa service grin
. Cant stop laughing in hausa.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by BennyDon: 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
Child abuse everywhere. The bride looks like a demi-dwarf though
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
dirtydiva:
Ask peter okoye from Psqaure how he manage him wife wey senior him with 10yrs and his elder Jude with 9-8 yrs. Nothing is impossible just dat their sex life go dull like mad
those people are already matured before the got married unlike this one that's still a kid. This one don't even have a mind of his own.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 02, 2020
If they wan talk now they go say na hausa they do am pass
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by infogeneral: 5:55pm On May 02, 2020
I'm surprised that someone who called himself a minister could join these two together. The boy is still a minor by the Nigeria constitution and therefore can not be responsible for his decisions. This is nothing but child abuse.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Longman8: 5:57pm On May 02, 2020
Expect anything for an only son especially when the patriach is no more life.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Starz825(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
Barbaric
Hilarious grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2020
EBMedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=695583867650663&id=438371543371898

she is 22 and she is from Abakiliki...i dont support this..? She will butcher the guy some day.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by DECENCY3: 6:05pm On May 02, 2020
So weird things I read happening in Kenya and Uganda has finally come to Nigeria.

I give up!!!!!!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Calicoe: 6:06pm On May 02, 2020
Are you sure they are not acting church drama?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by HardBishop: 6:07pm On May 02, 2020
mu2sa2:
Both of them are underage - the girl doesn't look 22. The fugitve kanu will never comment on this shameful incident of child abuse but will be ranting gibberish over the air to further confuse his brainless followers. Shameless people.

Asshole. What can we say of Mohammed marrying Aisha 9 year old girl.
Abominable
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by HardBishop: 6:08pm On May 02, 2020
Skmoda360:
Na them....em don join gworo chewing people..
Idiot. Spotted
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 02, 2020
Is that not what they call Statutory Rape??

That lady should be arrested fa! shocked

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by noziz(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2020
shocked whereas some uncles for Nairaland don dey clock 40 yet dem never marry!

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by mensos544: 6:15pm On May 02, 2020
A Complete Child Abuse !

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Guliver(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2020
Josephobaz1985:
so there are no adults in their family. Evil smells in your thinking
thinking?I told u I was there live
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He might have gotten her pregnant who knows.......just saying
The joke is on you!!
A minor got an adult pregnant??
That lady should be arrested for child abuse and statutory rape!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by chukwudiology(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2020
Speechless
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by bigglat: 6:18pm On May 02, 2020
If this happened in the northern part of the country, it would've been tagged as CHILD ABUSE.
I don't know what to call this one from the East.

EcoBrick:
This is preposterous. So child marriage is still happening in the south as well??

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by niyidenrele: 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
festacman:
This not uncommon in some parts of Igboland. It is usually a strategy adopted by families that is facing extintion with only one surviving male alive. That only male immediately upon attaining puberty is made to marry early to keep the lineage alive.
..But same way you people blame the Northeners for same reasons
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Seraphicelement(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
In as much as we understood that the boy is still a teenager, the fact that he might be the only surviving Male in the family should be the reason why he has to marry early. I believe the family will guide the couple and support them enough while facing the challenges of building and rebuilding their lineage.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 6:27pm On May 02, 2020
The more I see happenstance lately, the more highly I think of what people call savagery
Hmmm
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Obiwiz(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2020
Apination:
This isn't about love or age, the ethics of the situation rests on the urgency of the situation at hand. He's the only son of a man who almost didn'teave any child talk More or an heir behind, he's carrying the burden of his family undecided
This is arguably the smartest and most mature comment here. Most times in life, the one-size-fits-all approaches do not work. Look at ur own situation, and approach it accordingly. The family is obviously trying to avoid extinction.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Godsonjolly: 6:29pm On May 02, 2020
The girl no even come fine grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Obiwiz(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2020
niyidenrele:
Think again. One is done to avoid extinction of a lineage, while the other is done just for sheer unjustified and selfish pleasure. Weigh these circumstances and make ur judgement.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2020
7 years gap, believe me that boy go add second wife in the next fifteen years and that time he will marry fresh babe.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) by festacman(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
niyidenrele:

This is a marriage between two young people who have attained puberty. It is out of necessity and it happens once in a while. It is NOT pedophilic at all. It is NOT a marriage between an adult man and a young girl strictly for the man's explotative sexual pleasure. There is a great difference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) / Pictures Of Lovely Wedding Reception Decorations And Cakes / The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.