Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Am Not Ashamed To Preach The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Ashamed To Preach The Gospel (169 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Ashamed To Preach The Gospel by Godnews: 11:19am On May 02, 2020
I am not ashamed to preach the gospel

This season of lock down, come let's talk about Christ and his word

Now the whole world is turning to our Lord and savior Jesus, the one who was rejected,

What is ur part in this lock down, remember we live for one reason, to glorify God

Please join the group and invite friends and love once too, let all glory be to God almighty amen

https://www./2944515012332689/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Covid-19 Message From God? | You Might Differ / The Irony Of Envy. / Nigerians React As Pastor Begins Sale Of Covid-19 Prevention Oil For $100 (n36k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.