Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Lockup Experience Today In Kani During This Lockdown 2 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Lockup Experience Today In Kani During This Lockdown 2 (172 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lockup Experience Today In Kani During This Lockdown 2 by Mubieee(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2020
Now I understood what the policemen where driving at.so when we got to the station, my case (so called crime) was passed to a policeman woman who then asked me if I was really making a video, I told her yes but I'm no journalist nd I'm not recording them on duty.
She then requested to see the video, ofcourse the have not even asked to see an evidence before arresting me.
Now I could quickly delete the video if I was guilty as the foolish policemen we're not watching me as I was unlocking my phone. But I decided not to cuz as far as I was concerned I have committed no crime rather than going out during the LOCKDOWN. After she had watched and listened to my speech in the video, she said to her colleague "I think he is just a curious lad surveying the city during the LOCKDOWN".
I then heard her say, "u know inspector sule he has issues"
They then spoke in low tones the. Finally she said "pls take him to inspector Suleiman ahbeg" as though she had no choice.
I was taken to a dark skinned dirty haggard inspector who was stinking as his office was.
After listening to the case, he watched the video too.... Now I knew they were up to something so I felt like deleting the video but I didn't want to get things more complicated, afterall I have my rights so let's see what they are up to.
He watched the video and saw nothing wrong too.... He then deleted the video.
Hmmmmm see me see wahala

(1) (Reply)

5 Ongoing International Students Scholarship In UK / Don't Give Up Now, You Can Still Make It / 2020/2021 Intensive PUTME Tutorial For UNILAG, OAU, UI And UNILORIN Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.