Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers (109551 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Two UNIPORT Students Fight Over A Girl At A Love Garden / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Babythicksme17(f): 5:11pm On May 02, 2020
OdefaGirl:

As in ehhh...... chickens even have more value in this case.....smh
So painful to watch

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 02, 2020
My goodness, look at this sweet girl and this handsome guys, this baboon just waste their lives for nothing. I hope this idiot will not escape this alive
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by sotomayor: 5:11pm On May 02, 2020
THE NAME OF THAT LODGE IS UNIQUE SUITE AT ALAKAHIA, WHERE I STAYED DURING MY UNDERGRADUATE DAYS.
RUMOURS REACHING ME IS THAT THSE GUYS WHERE INTO YAHOO YAHOO AND A SHARING DEAL WENT WRONG after money came in, bright who was mentioned in the video is a cultist and likewise both as you heard the kidnapper saying that they shot one and the bullet didn't enter, which means his selena was active, so they had to use cutlass to behead him.
The only innocent person there is the Lady who was born in 1992. Her Facebook name is Joy adoki.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by VOJA(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2020
Beautiful souls like this just got wasted by a fellow Nigerian.
How could one be this wicked to his fellow country people?
Were the deceased persons the cause of his poverty?

I wouldn't just know how we got ourselves here. But there's too many evil and abominable acts committed in this country for no just reason. There's no love among Nigerians.

I can imagine the deep tears that will drip off the family members of these young undergraduates; the hopes they had on them, and even the hard-earned resources spent on them... All gone.

God will surely give them the needed fortitude to bear this irreplaceable and horrible loss.

Maybe their peaceful souls finds eternal rest in the bosom of our dear Lord.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by martineverest(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2020
Goddys:
The girl must have been serially raped before they killed her. From the YouTube video, it was a deal gone wrong.

Lesson: Know the kind of friends you keep because if someone wants to take that your friend out, he wouldn't want to leave out anybody that can finger him as a suspect alive.

The girl must have been a victim of circumstance
they rapee the lady mercilessly.....it's so pained to see them go just like that

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Seun360(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by philip0906(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Abaman001 post=89108502][/quote]
I don't care fam! People from that way are as heartless as they come. All of una be the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by CyberWolf: 5:13pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
The questions am baffled to ask is.
1.Why were they kidnapped at first?
if not for ransom,so what for.
Were they kidnapped just to be killed with kidnappers gaining nothing?
According to the suspect, the person that contracted them to kill the victims claimed that they made a deal and after money entered one of the victims account, he disappeared with the whole money. Even though I don’t support murder, but people should try to honor agreement so as to avoid things like this. It’s one of the victim’s greed that got him and his friends killed.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:

They’ve seen the kidnappers face...u don’t see kidnappers face and go scot free..
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Obioramichael(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2020
Speechless... Rip to the dead
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by God2man2again(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2020
There is a big difference between human being and being human. The value placed on human being is being eroded everyday, no wonder the Bible says, perilous time shall come.

I don't know why they were killed, if it is money, how would they enjoy the money.

It is back to zero for them or back to square one.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by OpinionCounts(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Rivers is full of cultists who turn kidnappers later....Wickedness

It's every state in Nigeria not just Rivers State...can you mention one state in Nigeria free of this....is it Oyo state, kaduna state, zamfara, Lagos State(the worst), Edo state etc, just mention which state....it's the result of a failed country.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Swingate(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2020
The best thing for these kind of cases is to get fast judgement and to commence punishment, this will give a little closure to the families. May God give you the heart to bear the pain.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Navalsadiq(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2020
Rivers people are very very wicked.you can imagine how they waste the life of these beautiful people.with a govnor like woke who shows aggression on national television what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by seborrhic: 5:16pm On May 02, 2020
Xisnin:

Yes. I can't find the link to the complete news.
They collected ransom from the parents and then killed the victims.
The killing cannot be that simple and 'motiveless'.
It means they must have had a prior reason to kill them,asking for ransome was just for them to feel smart,that they achieved their primary aim of killing those people and collected money in the bargain.
Like making them feel like 'smart dons'.
No kidnapper won collect ransome and still kill his victim,victims in this case.
One victim could accidentally die as a result of underlying health issue made worse by the kidnapping ordeal or the sheer trauma of the ordeal itself.But wasting 3 kidnapped lives has a reason far above ransome and it must surely have been the primary reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Speedo17(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2020
Quite terrible �. RIP. These guys went to Choba, kidnapped 3 Students, moved them all the way to a forest in Eleme. A distance of say ....Victoria Island (Choba) to Redeem Camp (Eleme).

With all the Security checks on those roads.
Maybe the culprit has more to say to Police....
This year Late Barr Soalabo West went to his poultry farm @ the same Choba...he was kidnapped and killed there a few days later.
The news emanating from this University Town lately is just too gory!

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Abaman001(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2020
philip0906:

I don't care fam! People from that way are as heartless as they come. All of una be the same thing.

Just like ur father....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by chocboi78(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2020
Xisnin:

Yes. I can't find the link to the complete news.
They collected ransom from the parents and then killed the victims.
it was an execution made to look like a kidnapping...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by OpinionCounts(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2020
philip0906:
Rivers state boys (even their girls) with their devilish, hardened and criminal minds...I have never seen a more stone hearted people than peeps from that way

Birds of a feather flock together....change your character and change the people you flock with... cursing an entire state as devilish and criminals shows how bereaved of sense you are...the state is filled with great and responsible people, but you chose to flock with your type, who is to blame for that?....Very stupid and childish post.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by FuckDaMods: 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
Sirnuel:
Only God knew what that girl went through before being killed.
Na only pussy dey this one mind angry
Woman wrapper angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by philip0906(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Birds of a feather flock together....change your character and change the people you flock with...Very ignorant and childish post.
Abaman001:

Just like ur father....
See them...Aggressive people. Nobody carry cultism & thuggery for head pass una. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by tete7000(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:

One of his cult members said one of the guys betrayed him by refusing to settle him in a deal they had together. I guess the lady and the other guy were just unfortunate. Listen to him again. He doesn't even know any of the victims, only helped his friends in killing them.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:

You didn't watch the video.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by FuckDaMods: 5:20pm On May 02, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Why are the kidnappers wearing Igbo traditional hats?
Those are the police you tribalistical cunt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by seborrhic: 5:20pm On May 02, 2020
Seun360:
Na long throat kill the lady.

Quote me and thunder fire you.
Dindirin.
Sense left you years ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Jeffy1206(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2020
No one noticed the part that bullet could not enter one of the victims shocked
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Kez11: 5:24pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:

Same thoughts am battling with...
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Truthbites: 5:24pm On May 02, 2020
airminem:
Rip

Order for your facemask

Camoflage facemask? Soldiers go use person for example.

R. I. P to d dead. Sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by spiceadole: 5:25pm On May 02, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Rivers is full of cultists who turn kidnappers later....Wickedness
Eleme to Bori...full of cultists.

I lived and worked in that Eteo community for 4 months.

I was warned that ALL the young men there were cultists.. Down to the deepest parts of Ogoniland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by iyapont: 5:26pm On May 02, 2020
OMG, someone 9months just wasted like that God pls give d family strength to bear this huge loss...see fine girl and boys

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Injera(f): 5:26pm On May 02, 2020
Asquare84:
Most of the kidnapping carried out in South south is done by the indigine but they just put it on Fulani herdsmen. I know for sure that before the arrest of this kidnappers they will be accusing Fulani of being the masterminds of this kidnapping
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by subcbouy: 5:27pm On May 02, 2020
These are south-south Fulanis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.