Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc (3018 Views)

What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? / Download Psiphon Pro For PC (windows 10/8/7 And Mac OS) For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 02, 2020
Blender 2.81 users (Beginners and Gurus) let us meet here

1 Like

Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 03, 2020
Let start with what is a blender?

Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software toolset used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, motion graphics, interactive 3D applications, Architectural designs and computer games

Blender's features include 3D modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, raster graphics editing, rigging and skinning, fluid and smoke simulation, particle simulation, soft body simulation, sculpting, animating, match moving, rendering, motion graphics, video editing, and compositing.

Animators, scientists, artists, students, and other professionals have all worked together to come up with Blender, a computer graphics suite that is intuitive and feature-rich. This 3D computer graphics suite is open-source and free, and has been used for animated films, video games, visual effects, 3D models, and 3D applications. Rendering that is ultra-realistic is made possible by Blender’s path-tracer engine, which is built-in to the suite. Models can be quickly created, edited, and transformed with these modeling tools. Raw footage can be tracked and imported thanks to features like camera tracking and object tracking. These features also allow users looking at 3D scenes to see camera movements. Advertisements, TV series, and short films can also be made with Blender’s rigging and animation tools. The viewport allows users to bring together 2D with 3D, while the Python API lets the 3D creation suite customize interface size, layouts, fonts, and colors.

The main benefits of Blender are its path-tracer engine, its rendering process, and its scripting.

One of Blender’s strengths is Cycles, it’s production render engine that is ray-trace based. Scenes can have more realistic lighting thanks to Cycles, which accomplishes this by having pixels trace the path of light. How it affects objects when it interacts with them is then simulated.

Blender users enjoy a sped-up rendering process since rather than using the CPU, Cycles users a graphics card to perform rendering. Because this lets modern GPUs to do a lot of crunching instead, the rendering process is considerably quicker. For the uninitiated, number crunching refers to the 3D calculations required for developing 3D-heavy applications and video games.

Looking to create 3D games? Blender has the game engine for that. Not only can models be ported to third-party game engines, but Blender also allows for game logic to be coded by its users. Game prototypes, as well as visualizations that are interactive, can also be created on Blender.

Multiple animation features and tools are available to users looking to use Blender for films that are either feature-length or short. There is also an editor for a character pose animator, which can be used for inverse kinematics and independent movements. Fast rigging tools allow users to work on bone layers and colored groups. While creating posable characters, users can also do automatic skinning.

Visual Effects Features

A library of nodes is made available to Blender users through its built-in compositor. Users can access this library while creating color grading, vignettes, and camera effects. Rendering to multilayer OpenEXR files is also possible with Blender. Some of the movies that have used this high dynamic-range (HDR) image file format include Men In Black II and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.

More functionalities can be obtained for Blender, thanks to its scripting capabilities that allow users to activate extensions. By using Python scripts, the can include functionalities like object creation, animation, import and export, and rendering.

so come in and let have fun

Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 03, 2020
I thought sculpting slows down and heats up computers.
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 03, 2020
Ausrichie:
I thought sculpting slows down and heats up computers.
not in blender have you tried it download blender 2.81 at www.blender.org and try it out or google it and read about it
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 12:47am On May 04, 2020
HsLBroker:
not in blender have you tried it download blender 2.81 at www.blender.org and try it out or google it and read about it
I have tried blender and I love it just remembered that I was mixing up unity and blender. Damn I love blender but I never really understood how to create add ons. Though blenders only problem are the many many buttons and knobs which makes it intimidating for beginners it's still nice especially Whit people like blender guru.
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by playbrain: 1:13am On May 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvumAKvJ8Kw

WhatsApp 08148084080 to learn
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 7:22am On May 04, 2020
nice work
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Collinz2(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2020
I just wanna learn 3d modeling so i jumped into blender and its a nice 3d machine but my potato pc with take more than 6hrs to render 20sec text animation. Love the 2.8 new redesign ui.
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 7:24am On May 05, 2020
Collinz2:
I just wanna learn 3d modeling so i jumped into blender and its a nice 3d machine but my potato pc with take more than 6hrs to render 20sec text animation. Love the 2.8 new redesign ui.
to learn blender is simply, you can use youtube to get all the videos you need to get it right
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Collinz2(m): 8:12am On May 05, 2020
HsLBroker:
to learn blender is simply, you can use youtube to get all the videos you need to get it right
I know- thats where i get my tutorials from and am enjoy it just that my laptop is big fool.
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 8:18am On May 05, 2020
Collinz2:
I know- thats where i get my tutorials from and am enjoy it just that my laptop is big fool.
get a better machine
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Collinz2(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2020
HsLBroker:
get a better machine
yea i quit till i have a good machine
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 12:28am On May 06, 2020
Collinz2:
yea i quit till i have a good machine
so help u God
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by MineBitcoin(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2020
Collinz2:
please can you help with the link to the tutorial video for beginners
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Collinz2(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2020
MineBitcoin:
please can you help with the link to the tutorial video for beginners
I use BORNCG tutorials because i love how he explain, you might or might not like him base on your understanding. Search for BORNCG or BLENDERGURU and see which one you like.

3 Likes

Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by MineBitcoin(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2020
Collinz2:
I use BORNCG tutorials because i love how he explain, you might or might not like him base on your understanding. Search for BORNCG or BLENDERGURU and see which one you like.
thanks
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 9:09am On May 10, 2020
MineBitcoin:
thanks
u welcome
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 9:13am On May 10, 2020
lalasticala this deserve to be on front page, blender is the future of everything we talk about on the internet, if half of our youth learn blender which is for free, they we thousand and millions of dollars in their account working for different organization in the world
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 12:28am On May 11, 2020
HsLBroker:
get a better machine
yes
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by playbrain: 12:04pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Hotspotbro(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2020
Pls is blender offline or online and can i use it for game making
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 21, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Pls is blender offline or online and can i use it for game making
offline u can use it for game making
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 25, 2020
HsLBroker:
Blender 2.81 users (Beginners and Gurus) let us meet here
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 25, 2020
this was done with blender with many many more

1 Like

Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Hotspotbro(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2020
HsLBroker:
this was done with blender with many many more
can blender also create android games
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Hotspotbro:
can blender also create android games
yes
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Abcruz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Can blender be used for creating interactive digital humans?
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Abcruz:
Can blender be used for creating interactive digital humans?
yes
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Abcruz(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2020
HsLBroker:
yes

Wow then it's worth learning.
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Abcruz:

Wow then it's worth learning.
yes
Re: Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc by Finehotbro(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
HSLbroker pls is blender suitable for 3D motion capture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chrome Extension And Enhancement Of A Platform In Context To NL Anti-spambot / Support Python Programming With Android Devices :qpython E.t.c / Who Can Help With Writing An Encryption Algorithm? How Soon Can One Learn How To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.