Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please (5034 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / Looking For A Mature Man Aged 35 And Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by WesleyanA(f): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2006
ono:

Surely, that bold quote is from me. And I thot I've given enough reasons why THIS view of mine is TRUE. And I think we've deviated somewhat from the real crux of this matter:
I thought so.
why make up a fact and just think people will believe it whether true or not?

And whether divorce is a social or sexual issue, and if a minority few practice bestiality in the US does not move me an inch. We both know Wes that all these social evils stems from people's inability to control their emotions and gluttony. Exposure to such things as sex and sexuality related discussions at an early age only add pep to the these social malaise.
stop making it seem like divorce, beastiality is only practiced in the US. Both are practiced in Nigeria too as well.

With all the sex education and all the marriage counselling thrash in the US, they still have the highest divorce rate in the world. The US without sex education some 100 years ago, wasn't like that, right? Did we have such stupendous divorce rate as at that time? NO. Were kids properly brought up during this period, YES. Some of the best of brains in the US including your retired Reserves Chairman, the Legendary Alan Greene, is of the old stock.

sex education i reapeat has almost nothing to do with divorce. did you read my last post? it gives/ states the reason why people divorce and i explained it. If Nigerian women are respected more or aren't being shunned trust me, the divorce rate will go UP. The women are scared that they'll end up poor and treated like trash if they divorce their husbands. The husbands on the other hand can easily do it without any social consequence.
sex education is to reduce the amount of sexual abuse, HIV/AIDS in the united states and educate teenagers and youths about sex and how to be safe (so that when they read romance section, they know they are reading it not to go and have sex 2 min. later). Because everybody has his own liberty to read the romance section only very explicit stuff should be sensored other than that, education will be able to guide the youth in knowing their right from wrong so they don't make wrong decisions.
At least most youth in the US know how to avoid the dangers of sexual abuse and how to prevent themselves from HIV/AIDS.
Maybe Nigerian youths need education in this area.

Sex education has only aggravated the sexual problems and other social vices you have in the US. QED.
there you go again stating made up facts without proof or reason to back it up and later when i ask you how this is true, you'll say it's only "your view". Putting "i think" in front of this kind of "opinions" helps. you keep stating them like their solid facts or something when there's lots of evidence to proove it wrong.
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by WesleyanA(f): 1:18am On Feb 09, 2006
ono:

OK, You want facts on divorce and others, here's some:

1) http://www.divorcemag.com/statistics/statsWorld.shtml
2) http://christianparty.net/divorceworld.htmand this chart http://christianparty.net/usdivgdp.gif

and why is the second source from "christianparty" ?
You know it's biased. why challenge me for putting up a law website and then coming up with a "christianparty" website.
those people will tell women to remain in their marriages in the name of God even if those women were being tortured and raped to death by their husbands.

Facts on Bestiality:
1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_and_cultural_perspectives_on_zoophilia - and when you are reading that one, note this:
"Bestiality and zooerastia merely present in a more marked and profoundly perverted form a further degree of the same phenomenon which we meet with in erotic zoophilia; the difference is that they occur either in more insensitive or in more markedly degenerate persons [...] In seeking to comprehend this perversion it is necessary to divest ourselves of the attitude toward animals which is the inevitable outcome of refined civilization and urban life. Most sexual perversions, if not in large measure, is the actual outcome of civilized life, easily adjust themselves to it. Bestiality [with one exception] is, on the other hand, the sexual perversion of dull, insensitive and unfastidious persons. It flourishes among primitive peoples and among peasants. It is the vice of the clodhopper, unattractive to women..."
That's my point exactly. Only insensitive humans engage in beastiality like that. and you can't tell me all the insensitive humans reside in the US alone.
To have sex with an animal is like taking advatage of the animal. Animals have rights too. That's why it's illegal in the us to kill animals just anyway. But some people who claim they own the animals they're having sex with and try to get their minority rights well, get it.
Beastiality is also practiced in Nigeria as well as many other countries in the world. and as your quote says: "IT FLOURISHES AMONG PRIMITIVE PEOPLE AND AMONG PEASANTS" AND INDIRECTLY: "AMONG EXTREMELY UGLY MEN WHOM NO WOMEN WANT TO BE WITH"
now what are primitive people?. They are those who lived like thousands of years ago and founded the basis for civilization in today's world. You can say that they're likely to be on the middle side between human and animals so basically semi animal having sex with a semi animal is kind of understandable.
Primitive can also mean some one who's not civilized/educated. those that go about naked and can't speak languages instead they make animal noises (africa def. have more of these people than US)
peasants are basically farmers. (africa also have more of these people than the us)
ugly men. that's also understandable. they'll prefer to do this inside than outside though so no one knows about it.

other than these three classes, beastiality isn't common.
and as you can see, it's practiced in other nations too!
It's like your misinterpreting wikipedia's info or something.

So, knowing all these, I wonder why some states in the US permit bestiality in their domains! Answers is not far fetched: Exposure to sex education at a tender age, misplaced priorities, over exposure to adult related matters in the name of getting smart at an early age, refined civilisation and urban life.
This is the worst argument i've ever heard anyone make in my entire life. Makes no sense.
what has sex ed. got to do with the government and their policies?
your saying civilization is bad?
there's no conection whatsoever in your premise and conlusion (your arguement is as good as saying:" people eat rice that's why the sun comes out"wink . No need arguing with you. makes no sense to me.
your actually saying the opposite of what wikipedia says.
they says it's more commom among peasants. when you think peasants, you think rural farm setting. meaning: it's less common in urban settings!!

And as an advice:
http://en.bibleinfo.com/topics/topic.html?id=20
AGAIN, BIASED INFO!!! (you only have to look at the site title to know).

Now all these ones contributed to my conclusion that the american way of life - your social values, norms, public behaviour or behavioural attitude, are the worst the world over.

HAHAHAHAHA. you make me laugh in chinese cheesy i just wouldn't say anything. none of those things you said contributed to your conclusion.
you need a major premise then a minor premise before you can come into any logical conclusion. other than that, it's just your opinion rather than a conclusion.
It's actually one of the best in the world all over. cheesy. . Nigerian's is one of the worst i should say even though there are a few countries worser than it. def. not the US. (i hope it gets better though).

i'll have to come to my conclusion that you maybe have "anti-american" sentiments. cheesy okay?
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by ono(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2006
Gosh! for christ's sake, I hope you read through that site.

http://christianparty.net/divorceworld.htmand All they published in there were the results of careful, meticulous research and statistical facts about the divorce problems in the US. I hope you're a christian, cause if you are not, then, I'll terminate this discussion of ours.

We know that the US, and their laws, was founded on Godly principles until of late when they began to embrace terrible and warped patterns of lifestyles and laws. So, if you are not a christian just say so, then, believe me, I will not join issues with you on this matter again.
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by WesleyanA(f): 1:25am On Feb 10, 2006
i don't know if i should be mad at you or whether i should just ignore you!! undecided angry angry undecided undecided

that site is offensive to me. i don't know about you but telling me to go to some frigging WHITE SUPREMACISTS site for advice on what they think about divorce? i don't give 2 cents about what they have. except maybe to read the garbage they have to present.
I actually have never seen such a site. i knew they existed but it's my first time coming across one.

Why you don't even know about the site!!!!! lipsrsealed undecided. It's some organization that says blacks are dangerous/bad, divorce is wrong, and whole ton of rubbish. why do you believe in their words?

just because they say "christian" doesn't mean they believe or have your own specific perceptions regarding morality, scripture e.t.c.

geez. why do you expect me to believe your info when you don't give evidence or how you came to the conclusion. and when you do, it's that site you come up with. I knew something was fishy from the start.

i'll advice that you look through that wesite properly from the home page to the forums to most of other topics it contains. familiarize yourself with the site before taking stuff out of it thinking it supports your statement well. IT DOESN'T!!.

and no i couldn't read the divorce article because it gave some error message but i was able to view their home page and other articles and their dumb forum.

i don't know what to say. except it's all good cheesy
We know that the US, and their laws, was founded on Godly principles until of late when they began to embrace terrible and warped patterns of lifestyles and laws.

yeah. this is probably the only thing of yours that i'll consider true. Yes America of today is less religious and more liberal than when it was founded.
But then if you know the history of America, you'll see that people came there from Britain for the sake of religious, social, political freedom. A place where people will be able to have his/her own believes without any restraint from gov.t or oppression from others.
Where every one has his right to "life, liberty and property". (these were philosopher John Locke's words i think)

But then i would say the immeasurable rate of corruption and intolerance, poverty in Nigeria is ironic in the face of the fact that Nigeria is one of the most religious nations in the world. lipsrsealed
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by seeni4ever(m): 1:38am On Feb 10, 2006
wesleyan dont bother to explain things to those people. we still have some airhead that doesnt understand a thing. dumb! dumb!! dumb!!!
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by Bhola(f): 1:58am On Feb 10, 2006
Wow! wow! wow! is all i can say after reading thru what u guys have here. first and foremost, ono and wesley, u guys do a good job. The most important thing is not to take this personal. this is a discussion. every body is entitled to their opinion of things.

with that said, here is my take on this topic. ono is a nigerian, resides in nigeria, went to a boys only secondary school(boarding school i presume). wes, is in america, she probably has become an american or she has resided here for so long. anyways, my point is this, the two countries are very very very different. u can't compare nigeria and america. it's just not possible. the things that are common practise here in the states is not common practise in nigeria. i remember a time, that it was a disgrace to be pregnant as a teenager, now it is a norm in the states. 13 yr olds talk abt having a child. i mean, what does a kid know abt sex? at 13, all i wanted to do, was sleep, eat and play. but it is not the same here in the states. 13 yr olds already have boyfriends and having sex. do i agree with 16yr olds not learning abt romance? No, i do not. cos this is america and it is different from nigeria. the same rules can not apply to both places.

in summary, ono, ur views are applicable to peeps in nigeria. wes, urs is applicable to peeps here.
most importantly, let's all be true to themselves. what works for me, might not work for u. everybody needs to find who they are and then live and enjoy!
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by ono(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2006
Well, It is that political freedom and
A place where people will be able to have his/her own believes without any restraint from govt.or oppression from others.
That has led your people to where you are today.

Your freedom to get to do what you should not be doing at a tender age.

Your President, I heard, has put in place measures to check some of the excesses of this freedom of yours that's turning gradually to slavery of a sort. NSA is spying on many of you, eavesdropping on your too much talk. I read about your Presidents secret warrantless wiretapping program, and I laugh ha ha ha....Freedom indeed...

Bhola, thank you. Your reasoning on this matter is OK. It's left for my people at home here to choose what they like....
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by harley(m): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2006
she is not small and she should keep t up
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by UsherGurl(f): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by metridim(m): 2:55am On Feb 16, 2006
It all depends on what u r looking for. If u meet someone u truly love but's underage depending also on the age difference, u could nuture what u both have until it's safe to advance to the next level. I must warn however that if u feel u can't control urself don't try this pls.
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by eveseh(f): 6:24pm On May 07, 2006
UsherGurl:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

really embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by WesleyanA(f): 3:40am On May 08, 2006
I'll  have to confess, I agree with some of your points, Ono.
I was just arguing for the sake of arguing / getting on your nerves.  tongue

But I still believe that teenagers should be educated on sexual matters and they ARE allowed to read the romance section. There's nothing wrong with it.

I didn't know this thread was still alive 
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by mochafella(m): 3:59am On May 08, 2006
WesleyanA:

Yeah, eveseh has been going round posting in all the dead/dying threads. Someone obviously has a fascination with their post count.
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by eveseh(f): 11:55am On May 08, 2006
mochafella:

Yeah, eveseh has been going round posting in all the dead/dying threads. Someone obviously has a fascination with their post count.

was it bad of me?
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by ono(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2006
WesleyanA:

I'll  have to confess, I agree with some of your points, Ono.
I was just arguing for the sake of arguing / getting on your nerves.  tongue

But I still believe that teenagers should be educated on sexual matters and they ARE allowed to read the romance section. There's nothing wrong with it.

Adolescents to me are those folks within the 18-25 age bracket. So, I support sex education, but with a clause that it should be taught to adolescents within that age bracket and above ONLY.

Other ''children or Teens'' including my friend Wes, should not even[b] see [/b] anything about it, talkless of getting taught about sex education in school! That's my stand.

Now, Wes, I said I want us to chat, remember? I'm waiting for you to set up that YIM of yours.
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by WesleyanA(f): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2006
adolescense: The period of physical and psychological development from the onset of puberty to maturity.

@ Ono i'm yet to hear of people starting puberty between ages 18-25. 
those are people who are already adults or are one and half feet into it (if that made sense).

well, my teacher drew a penis on the board when i was 9 and taught us about sex!  grin (j/k. i mean reproductive system lol)
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by kellorah: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2006
stuff av known all ma life eh, no make me talk
'no under-aged girls' indeed! i swear most of dem r more mature than u'll ever be!
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by nike4luv(f): 4:43am On Jul 24, 2006
kell, i love you for that reply.

just because some girls are aged 14 and over doesnt mean they should be treated like babies and people start thinking 'kilo mode mo' trust me, it doesnt work like that
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by kellorah: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2006
besides, some old ppl watch cartoons.
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by mukina2: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2006
yeah they love cartoons
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by creamdream: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2006
hi there?
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by mukina2: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2006
hello kiss
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by acidrop(f): 4:21am On Aug 18, 2007
@poster no matter hw invisible it is, u might still be able to tell a prematured to a matured its nature
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by honeric01(m): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2007
16 years old now adays shag like dogs, so don't underestimate them
Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by escapellee(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
For good massage anywhere in Lagos / Abuja
Deep tissue
Swedish Massage
Erotic /Sensual massage
Genital massage for mature women /ladies.

Re: No Under-aged Girls Wanted Here (Romance Forum) Please by donkelvin10(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
In need of a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. WHATSAPP 09023630072 if interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chilling With Elder Brother After A Studio Session [photos] / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 / I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.