Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,568 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Teaching Your Pupils/students Online This Period - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teaching Your Pupils/students Online This Period (230 Views)

See The Best Platform To Teach Your Students Online And Make Money / FREE Pupils/students Result Management Software For Schools - Mysch.ng / Anambra Commences On Air Teaching Of Pupils, Students Today On ABS Radio 88.5FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Your Pupils/students Online This Period by braindollar(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
In view of the continued locked down of educational institutions in Nigeria, I have put together a package for schools to help them connect to their pupils/students online.

My package includes:
• Training the staffs of the school on how to create and manage an online classroom
• Training teachers on how to connect the students to the class and have an effective lesson online.
• Sending home assignments and quizzes to the pupils in the form of Computer Based Test (CBT) where the children can answer the questions
and submit online for grading by the teacher.

Give me a chance to make your school a leading school in this period where learning is online.
Call now: 08160156947

Lagos Only.

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Home Lesson. Oke Ira, Ogba / How I Make Money With My Smartphone Everyday / IPPIS: FG Has No Legal Right To Enrol Lecturers — Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.