Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How I Make Money With My Smartphone Everyday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Make Money With My Smartphone Everyday (229 Views)

How Can I Make A First Class In Law School? / Strange Origin Of 9 Everyday Objects We Use / We Have Sex 4times Everyday, Now My BF Is Tired 200L Unijos Student Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money With My Smartphone Everyday by Heph001(f): 12:51pm On May 20, 2020
Knowledge they say, is Power. Knowledge is money too!

I earn daily with my smartphone simply by doing one, two things with my phone.

Do you know you can print recharge cards with your phone? Yes! You can generate your own recharge card pins. MTN.Glo.Airtel.9mobile.

I'll again be teaching this weekend on how to you can make good profit with your smartphone this period. I'll also be teaching you how you can profit maximally this lockdown.

What you'll be learning
1. How to print recharge cards
2. How to buy and sell databundles at lower rates.
3. How to pay electricity bills at a discount.
4. How to make cableTV subscription at a discount.
5. How to buy and send airtime from any location.

Gatefee: #990

WhatsApp link: https:///+2347014860649/

#Stay_safe

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS: FG Has No Legal Right To Enrol Lecturers — Falana / I Want An Expert In Thesis Proposal Writing / JAMB Announces Cut-off Mark For 2020 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.