Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Candynews Review , Learn How To Make Up To 40k Monthy From Candynews - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Candynews Review , Learn How To Make Up To 40k Monthy From Candynews (798 Views)

Uber Business Versurs ,monthy Job Of N80,000 / With Pinkard You Can Be Making #120 000 Monthy / ****** Start A Reliable And Juicy Side Business With Just 30k To 40k ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candynews Review , Learn How To Make Up To 40k Monthy From Candynews by Agaz25: 1:33pm On May 02, 2020
Candynews is an Online media platform with an affiliate system that pays you to Read News and to refer your friends to read our News everyday.

Candynews is a noble idea created to fight poverty by converting your time, data and activities online to a meaningful venture. We believe that since it costs money to be online (data,time,energy and phone/laptop), you should also be making Money while online!

Candynews is owned by ADEKAT TECHNOLOGIES, a registered ICT firm in Nigeria with RC 2936339 under Corporate Affairs Commision.

We simply built a platfrom where you can turn your time and activities online to a money making venture!

Who can Become a Member of Candynews?
Anyone who wants to make money online can become a member.

How can I earn on Candynews?
There are two types of earnings on Candynews: Activity earnings and affiliate earnings. The earnings breakdown are as follows:

N1000 - Registration bonus.
N100 - Daily login bonus.
N150 - For each sponsored post you share on your Facebook timeline.
N50 - For each post that you submitted that is approved by an Administrator or Moderator.
N15 - For per comment made on our site posts/news.
N1000 - Referral Bonus for each person you refer to Candynews that successfully activate his/her account.

How can I create an account on Candynews?
You will have to pay a one time registration fee of N1500 in order to activate your account.

You can pay your registration fee by using any of the two methods below:

Online payment using debit/ATM cards via Flutterwave
official list of candynews coupon distributor.
NOTE: Do not patronize anybody for coupon code apart from those published on our site. Don't not pay more than N1500 to any coupon vendors.

My account has been activated. What next?
Once you activate your account, you have become a full member of candynews.

It's time to Earn!

Simply perform activities such as reading news, posting news etc, and refer others to read news on candynews with your affiliate link.

Your Affiliate link is displayed inside your account dashboard.

Copy it and share with your friends for registration.

You earn N1000 referral bonus for each affiliate signup!

How do I withdraw my earnings from Candynews?
Withdrawal form is always available everyday and you can request for your earnings any time given that you meet our minimum withdrawal amount. The requirement for withdrawal are as follows:

Members with atleast N2000 affiliate earnings can request for their affiliate earnings anytime, and the payment will be processed within 24hours.
The withdrawal of activity earnings is three times in a month. Withdrawal form for activity earnings will be available on 10th, 20th and 30th of every months and closes that same day. Every members who have atleast N6000 activity earnings are elegible for withdrawal.
NOTE: Members can transfer Earnings to each other. You can also buy earnings from administrators if you need it.

What are you waiting for? Join us now to earn cool cash everyday!!!

Click => https://candynews.co/pages/join-us/?ref=echemma ; to Register an Account Now!
Do you still have questions? Send me a DM on Whatsapp + 234 811 850 1091

Re: Candynews Review , Learn How To Make Up To 40k Monthy From Candynews by kesbat(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2020
Mad people, I did withdrawal for my 1month activities earnings since Thursday, they didn't credit me. Waste of time
Re: Candynews Review , Learn How To Make Up To 40k Monthy From Candynews by Agaz25: 7:37pm On May 03, 2020
kesbat:
Mad people, I did withdrawal for my 1month activities earnings since Thursday, they didn't credit me. Waste of time

It's not a waste of time, it legit and they're paying
Re: Candynews Review , Learn How To Make Up To 40k Monthy From Candynews by Agaz25: 7:37pm On May 03, 2020
kesbat:

It's not a waste of time, it legit and they're paying

Just relax, contact via their support mail or DM me
Re: Candynews Review , Learn How To Make Up To 40k Monthy From Candynews by mrofficial042: 10:00pm On May 03, 2020
See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A POS Machine And Raise Money For The Business / Meet Unknown Richer Than Mark Zuckerberg PICTURES / Real Nigerian Hustle Spirit: Modupe Shows Degrees Are Not Just Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.