Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) (1303 Views)

Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Hook Me Up With A Reputable Tv Exec Or Producer To Pitch My Reality Tv Series / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by uzoo: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2011
just let me know what your fees are , and previous work you may have done.

my potential sponsors have asked me to put everything together and get them a pilot to see .

so first i'm starting off with putting the whole idea for the show into paper work , before i can approach the production companies.

so please if this is what you do then post your information /contact details here

thanks.
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by Delafruita(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
we did similar jobs for cantaloupe nig ltd,also for anonymous magazine (a tourism based magazine in need of sponsors at the time),another of our clients is tjay trailers limited who we packaged contract proposals to federal and state governments for.our fees cannot be quoted without adequate knowledge of the scope of research that needs to be done.call Mr afolabi on 07032813680 for better discussion.
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by Stevogue(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2011
Cannot give you a quotation online without a knowledge of the entire scope of the show. If you have a clear view of what you want scripted, then call 08035403883.
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by suxes2005(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
I can do this work for you at a very cheap price
I have 4 ready made scripts on my laptop and
3 unfinished as well.

SHALOM
Re: I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) by egaruba(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2012
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY

FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!

About:   
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.

Company Overview:   
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.

Description:
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.

Service:
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.

Email - ratedeproductions@hotmail.com
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com

(1) (Reply)

Channels Tv Online,why So Choppy / Photos Of Beverly Osu With A Live Snake On Set Of Movie / Ifedayo - Nigerian Yoruba Full 2015 Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.